OCTAs, Your Chance to Say it Directly to Victims Families

You throw out bullshit accusations then refuse to admit when you fuck up. Classic. I also never said you have repped me. For someone posting on the internet you sure display a lack of reading fundamentals. Hahaha....that explains a good bit.

Why don't you just answer the question? You have problems with the official report.

What specifically is your problem? I mean, by reading your post it seems you adhere to a strict regimen of conspiracy theories, but here is your chance to clarify if I have misrepresented you.

The shit you invented is accusing me of trying to hide behind victims families. Why are you so pathetically hung up that you have to use victims' families to make false accusations? Rhetorical...I never expect dishonest people to give an honest answer.

You are hiding behind victims. What was the point of your OP? Do you think we couldn't see through your smug little post?

Then you claimed that you don't adhere to conspiracy theories. You obviously do.

Then you made some bogus claim about me using the rep button to send one liners. I am still trying to figure out where the fuck that came from.

So, whose being dishonest here?

Why don't you just answer the question? You have problems with the official report.

What specifically is your problem? I mean, by reading your post it seems you adhere to a strict regimen of conspiracy theories, but here is your chance to clarify if I have misrepresented you.

The shit you invented is accusing me of trying to hide behind victims families. Why are you so pathetically hung up that you have to use victims' families to make false accusations? Rhetorical...I never expect dishonest people to give an honest answer.

You are hiding behind victims. What was the point of your OP? Do you think we couldn't see through your smug little post?

Then you claimed that you don't adhere to conspiracy theories. You obviously do.

Then you made some bogus claim about me using the rep button to send one liners. I am still trying to figure out where the fuck that came from.

So, whose being dishonest here?

You really are fucking slow. If I cared what you think I would explain it again.

With all the moaning and complaints about those who don't buy the OCT, specifically saying those who don't accept it are morons, dumbasses, idiots, etc, I thought it would be nice to give those who make these claims the opportunity to say it to the victims' families and first responders. Below is contact info for NYC CAN (New York City Coalition for Accountability Now). The challenge is simple:

Email the group and tell them they are fucking morons for not accepting the OCT.

I doubt anyone has the balls to actually do it and I would ask others who don't accept the OCT to link this page every single time they are told they are fucking morons for not believing the OCT. The purpose is to get OCTAs to follow through with their accusations or strongly curb their appetite for constant name calling every time they can't address the facts.

If any OCTAs
send the group emails saying how stupid they are then please post the correspondence in this thread so we may all see you stand by your conviction.

Info on the group:

"We, the undersigned Families, First Responders and Survivors of September 11 raise our voice with those from across our country and around the world in support of NYC CAN and the establishment of an independent, impartial subpoena powered investigation into the events surrounding the September 11 attacks on our nation."

NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

Contact Info:

[email protected]

We look forward to seeing how well OCTAs
stand by their own claims. Cheers!

You are a heartless, stupid dick. Anything to promote your insane agenda. You're one sick bastard and you do indeed need professional help. Good God!!

You really are fucking slow. If I cared what you think I would explain it again.

As if I fucking cared what an intellectual coward such as yourself thought of my intelligence. You don't need to explain anything. You were pretty explicit in your OP:

With all the moaning and complaints about those who don't buy the OCT, specifically saying those who don't accept it are morons, dumbasses, idiots, etc, I thought it would be nice to give those who make these claims the opportunity to say it to the victims' families and first responders. Below is contact info for NYC CAN (New York City Coalition for Accountability Now). The challenge is simple:

Email the group and tell them they are fucking morons for not accepting the OCT.

I doubt anyone has the balls to actually do it and I would ask others who don't accept the OCT to link this page every single time they are told they are fucking morons for not believing the OCT. The purpose is to get OCTAs to follow through with their accusations or strongly curb their appetite for constant name calling every time they can't address the facts.

If any OCTAs
send the group emails saying how stupid they are then please post the correspondence in this thread so we may all see you stand by your conviction.

Info on the group:

"We, the undersigned Families, First Responders and Survivors of September 11 raise our voice with those from across our country and around the world in support of NYC CAN and the establishment of an independent, impartial subpoena powered investigation into the events surrounding the September 11 attacks on our nation."

Contact Info:

[email protected]

stand by their own claims. Cheers
!

To make matters worse, when pressed by others to outline your position, you simply refuse to do so and insist we are misconstruing your beliefs.

When asked to state your beliefs, you further refuse to do so.

Instead, for some reason, you want to provoke a confrontation between this board and family members who have lost loved ones on 9-11.

Why? You won't answer that either.

Everyone here sees through your act.

when people act like morons i call them morons.

the link you gave me asks for a new investigation. i have said repeatedly that i have no problem with that. investigate away. i want the truth too. asking for a reinvestigation is not moronic and i dont call people morons for asking for one.

what i find moronic is people that are so obsessed with a conspiracy that they ignore solid evidence that is contrary to their preconceived conclusions.

THESE PEOPLE ARE MORONS.

the reason you are so upset about being called a moron is because you know that you fall into the group of people that believe in absolutely ridiculous things despite solid evidence to the contrary and you know you truly are a moron.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzC3QI8JenU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6H3ZQudZG0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO_nWwOXWBk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n3ayDFUXI0&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CrlDr-IEAA&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

If any OCTAs

Info on the group:

Contact Info:

[email protected]

stand by their own claims. Cheers!

You are a heartless, stupid dick. Anything to promote your insane agenda. You're one sick bastard and you do indeed need professional help. Good God!!

Asking people to back up their own claims means I'm insane?

As if I fucking cared what an intellectual coward such as yourself thought of my intelligence. You don't need to explain anything. You were pretty explicit in your OP:

If any OCTAs

Info on the group:

Contact Info:

[email protected]

stand by their own claims. Cheers
!

To make matters worse, when pressed by others to outline your position, you simply refuse to do so and insist we are misconstruing your beliefs.

When asked to state your beliefs, you further refuse to do so.

Instead, for some reason, you want to provoke a confrontation between this board and family members who have lost loved ones on 9-11.

Why? You won't answer that either.

Everyone here sees through your act.

You better hope no freak act of nature converts oxygen into honesty because if it does, you'd be one of the first to go. Someone asked me to explain what happened and I responded on the last page by saying:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THAT MORNING.

Yet you wish to be dishonest and say I don't answer when asked about my position. Got any more dishonest bullshit to shovel? (but of course you do! Lol)

Yet you wish to be dishonest and say I don't answer when asked about my position. Got any more dishonest bullshit to shovel? (but of course you do! Lol)

could you possibly be more vague? you dont know if planes hit the buildings? you dont know if you inhaled that morning? did you wake up and open your eyes?

when people act like morons i call them morons.

the link you gave me asks for a new investigation. i have said repeatedly that i have no problem with that. investigate away. i want the truth too. asking for a reinvestigation is not moronic and i dont call people morons for asking for one.

what i find moronic is people that are so obsessed with a conspiracy that they ignore solid evidence that is contrary to their preconceived conclusions.

THESE PEOPLE ARE MORONS.

the reason you are so upset about being called a moron is because you know that you fall into the group of people that believe in absolutely ridiculous things despite solid evidence to the contrary and you know you truly are a moron.

Gee. You got me. I'm speechless. Why does it look like your hypocrisy and ignorance are in constant competition? What sparked this thread was the post below. I noticed you didn't have a fucking thing to say about it. You didn't condemn a fellow OCTA when he clearly tried to exploit victims families to get someone to shut up. You're such a fucking hypocrite you totally ignored that but started a thread chastising Christophera. You can't hide your hypocrisy on this so don't even try unless you want to embarrass yourself further.

(Posted by Ollie)
"Please go tell the families of those on that plane that their loved ones didn't die at the pentagon. But I want to be there when you do so I can tape you getting your ass kicked."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1771531-post73.html

Now let's look at the rest of your whiny post. You claim only MORONS do not accept the OCT. Well guess what, you've accidentally classified the NYCCAN group as morons. You probably should have done at least a little bit of homework......though I suspect your major fuck up was to trust geauxtohell's ignorance and follow his footsteps. Let's look at NYCCAN's position on the investigation from their FAQ page:

Q: "Will the new Commission have a bias or pre-determined conclusion about the events of September 11?"

"The investigation will commence from a starting point of zero assumption or bias about the events of September 11. The investigation will be fact-driven and will use only the most rigorous legal standards for establishing the truth about those tragic events."

Are you slow on comprehension or do you realize that means they are calling for a new investigation while not accepting anything from the OCT? That means they are NOT assuming anything from the OCT is true and by your own words, anyone who rejects the OCT is a moron. Now dance like the ignorant and arrogant bitches you are.

could you possibly be more vague? you dont know if planes hit the buildings? you dont know if you inhaled that morning? did you wake up and open your eyes?

This shows the simplistic mindset of conspiracy theorists. The reason it is a problem I'm saying I don't know what happened is because your camp operates in a binary world....if you can't label someone as your ally (one who accepts the OCT) or arch enemy (someone who claims it was an inside job) then you don't know how to interact. You are truly lost because you have only one type of post to contribute:

1. "Good job showing how fucking moronic those troofers are!"

2. "You fucking troofer whackjob!"

That's it. That is all you have to contribute to the discourse.....calling people names. In the past 2 days on here I've been falsely accused (by more than one person) of claiming:

1 flt 93 did not crash in Penn.

2 a missile hit the pentagon

3 the towers were wired for demolition.

I didn't say any of that but some OCTAs
assumed many of my beliefs based only on the claim I have made: I don't know what happened. Why is that? Explained above. You don't know how to honestly interact on the issue.

I never claimed NYCCAN claimed a conspiracy as I simply pointed out they don't accept the OCT.

That's bullshit. You did just that.

That is the point right there that you completely ignore and what I and others are calling you on. When people use the term "OCT" or "Buch Lies" like you have, that are speaking of all events concerning 9/11 from before, the day of, and after. This INCULDES the explanations of how the Twin Towers came down, how WTC7 came down, the plane crash in PA, and the Pentagon.

Read your post above. What the hell does that mean when you say they don't accept the OCT? Like I said, the term OCT means Official Conspiracy Theory right? Meaning the WHOLE explanation of what happened leading up to, on, and after 9/11. The friggin word "CONSPIRACY" is part of the acronym "OCT" is it not?

You're afraid to answer the question I have asked you COUNTLESS times about whether or not the terms you used, "Bush Lies" or "OCT" include the "official" explanations of what happened to the Towers, WTC7, the plane in PA, and the crash at the Pentagon and you ignore it totally. The reason is because you'll get nailed on it.

You KNOW for a fact what is encompassed by the terms "OCT" and "Bush Lies". So yes, by you saying the NYCCAN doesn't accept the OCT, you are claiming they don't accept the scientific studies into the collapse of the Twin Towers, WTC7, the crash in PA, or the Pentagon crash. That means they think there is a better explanation as to what caused the above events.

You got caught with your pants around your ankles, people call you on it, and now you want to play word games and try to weasel your way out of your claim.

I have absolutely no idea which members of the group believe what parts. Obviously their calls for a new investigation mean they don't accept the OCT on some level.

Right. The key words are "SOME LEVEL". You using the term "Bush Lies" and "OCT" implies EVERYTHING about 9/11. As I pointed out, this is not the case. The NYCCAN's official questions about 9/11 are in a document. Go search it. There is not one question about "explosives", "thermite", "thermate", "controlled", "demolition", or "fake".

Another thing. You keep saying that you "don't know what happened on 9/11".

If this is the case, then why do you continue to show your bias by doing the following in your posts?
1. Continually call people OCTAs? Doesn't that mean "Official Conspiracy Theory Apologists"?
2. Continue to use terms like "Bush Lies" and "OCT"?
3. You "just ask questions" about the "Official Story" only. I have yet to see you point me in the direction of a post in which you argue or debate with a conspiracy theorist such as Terral or Christophera.

I have absolutely no idea which members of the group believe what parts. Obviously their calls for a new investigation mean they don't accept the OCT on some level.

Contradict yourself much?

Are you slow on comprehension or do you realize that means they are calling for a new investigation while not accepting anything from the OCT? That means they are NOT assuming anything from the OCT is true and by your own words, anyone who rejects the OCT is a moron. Now dance like the ignorant and arrogant bitches you are.

So which is it? Some level or the whole thing? If you say they don't accept the WHOLE THING, then you are saying that they don't accept the studies and explanations of how the Twin Towers came down, how WTC7 came down, the explanation of the Pentagon attack, or the crash in PA.

I never claimed NYCCAN claimed a conspiracy as I simply pointed out they don't accept the OCT.

That is the point right there that you completely ignore and what I and others are calling you on. When people use the term "OCT" or "Buch Lies" like you have, that are speaking of all events concerning 9/11 from before, the day of, and after. This INCULDES the explanations of how the Twin Towers came down, how WTC7 came down, the plane crash in PA, and the Pentagon.

Read your post above. What the hell does that mean when you say they don't accept the OCT? Like I said, the term OCT means Official Conspiracy Theory right? Meaning the WHOLE explanation of what happened leading up to, on, and after 9/11. The friggin word "CONSPIRACY" is part of the acronym "OCT" is it not?

You're afraid to answer the question I have asked you COUNTLESS times about whether or not the terms you used, "Bush Lies" or "OCT" include the "official" explanations of what happened to the Towers, WTC7, the plane in PA, and the crash at the Pentagon and you ignore it totally. The reason is because you'll get nailed on it.

You KNOW for a fact what is encompassed by the terms "OCT" and "Bush Lies". So yes, by you saying the NYCCAN doesn't accept the OCT, you are claiming they don't accept the scientific studies into the collapse of the Twin Towers, WTC7, the crash in PA, or the Pentagon crash. That means they think there is a better explanation as to what caused the above events.

You got caught with your pants around your ankles, people call you on it, and now you want to play word games and try to weasel your way out of your claim.

Right. The key words are "SOME LEVEL". You using the term "Bush Lies" and "OCT" implies EVERYTHING about 9/11. As I pointed out, this is not the case. The NYCCAN's official questions about 9/11 are in a document. Go search it. There is not one question about "explosives", "thermite", "thermate", "controlled", "demolition", or "fake".

If this is the case, then why do you continue to show your bias by doing the following in your posts?
1. Continually call people OCTAs? Doesn't that mean "Official Conspiracy Theory Apologists"?
3. You "just ask questions" about the "Official Story" only. I have yet to see you point me in the direction of a post in which you argue or debate with a conspiracy theorist such as Terral or Christophera.

So which is it? Some level or the whole thing? If you say they don't accept the WHOLE THING, then you are saying that they don't accept the studies and explanations of how the Twin Towers came down, how WTC7 came down, the explanation of the Pentagon attack, or the crash in PA.

Exactly what part was confusing? They say it straight up on their website they want a new investigation with zero assumptions.

Exactly what part was confusing? They say it straight up on their website they want a new investigation with zero assumptions.

You show me where on their site that they question the explanation from NIST as to how WTC7 came down or how the Twin Towers came down.

If you can't then you saying that they don't by ANY of the OCT is a lie and just an assumption. You wanted it to seem like they question every aspect of the Official Story when in fact they don't.

Put up or shut up time.

That's it. That is all you have to contribute to the discourse.....calling people names. In the past 2 days on here I've been falsely accused (by more than one person) of claiming:

assumed many of my beliefs based only on the claim I have made: I don't know what happened. Why is that? Explained above. You don't know how to honestly interact on the issue.

That's because you flatly refuse to state what you believe. You refuse to state why you believe there should be a new investigation, you refuse to state what exactly you have a problem with.

What's worse, you refuse to state your interest in this matter even when asked. That means people are left to infer what your motives are.

I would say you'd have a point about people falsely accusing you of stuff, if you hadn't been given ample opportunity to explain yourself.

As it is, you basically dared members of this board to incite a nasty confrontation with people who have lost loved ones for no other purpose than assist your own ego.

That's low class and tacky.

You wear it well.

Last edited:

You show me where on their site that they question the explanation from NIST as to how WTC7 came down or how the Twin Towers came down.

If you can't then you saying that they don't by ANY of the OCT is a lie and just an assumption. You wanted it to seem like they question every aspect of the Official Story when in fact they don't.

Put up or shut up time.

You're so desperate you have to try and craft a question where you will always have an escape route regardless of the answer. For the last time, this is from their website:

Q: "Will the new Commission have a bias or pre-determined conclusion about the events of September 11?"

"The investigation will commence from a starting point of zero assumption or bias about the events of September 11. The investigation will be fact-driven and will use only the most rigorous legal standards for establishing the truth about those tragic events."

If they are starting from "zero assumptions" it means they do not accept the OCT as a starting point. Can you explain how it would be possible to start an investigation with ZERO ASSUMPTIONS while at the same time assuming any part of the OCT is true? Since they want the starting point to be from ZERO ASSUMPTIONS that means they don't accept any part of the OCT.

That's because you flatly refuse to state what you believe. You refuse to state why you believe there should be a new investigation, you refuse to state what exactly you have a problem with.

What's worse, you refuse to state your interest in this matter even when asked. That means people are left to infer what your motives are.

I would say you'd have a point about people falsely accusing you of stuff, if you hadn't been given ample opportunity to explain yourself.

As it is, you basically dared members of this board to incite a nasty confrontation with people who have lost loved ones for no other purpose than assist your own ego.

You wear it well.

What kind of jackass sewer river are you trying to flow? I've clearly stated my position which is I don't know what happened. You even cut my post in half when you quoted it which •conveniently• left out my point that people like you operate in a binary mindset. I can't believe you are still whining about this OP. Great job on totally COMPLETELY ignoring why it was started. Again.

This op upsets people like you because you want to believe everyone who does not accept the OCT are just crazy. This illusion is central to maintaining your position because as long as you can dismiss differing opinions using the ad hom claim that anyone who doesn't accept everything about the OCT is simply a whack job then you don't feel threatened. It is a very luxurious method of ignoring all info that threatens to expose the OCT as highly questionable.

You wear it well.

What kind of jackass sewer river are you trying to flow? I've clearly stated my position which is I don't know what happened. You even cut my post in half when you quoted it which •conveniently• left out my point that people like you operate in a binary mindset. I can't believe you are still whining about this OP. Great job on totally COMPLETELY ignoring why it was started. Again.

This op upsets people like you because you want to believe everyone who does not accept the OCT are just crazy. This illusion is central to maintaining your position because as long as you can dismiss differing opinions using the ad hom claim that anyone who doesn't accept everything about the OCT is simply a whack job then you don't feel threatened. It is a very luxurious method of ignoring all info that threatens to expose the OCT as highly questionable.

And again: specifically what about the "OCT" don't you believe or accept and why not?

You wear it well.

And again: specifically what about the "OCT" don't you believe or accept and why not?

I have the same position as NYCCAN.

You wear it well.

I have the same position as NYCCAN.

Forum List

Back