Illegals given 7 times more benefits than military families in NYC

TheYellowKing

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2023
Carcosa

6dyH7czxiKZH.png

What more proof does anyone need that democrats hate America and those that served it. They import these people, give them more rights than citizens and replenish their own voting numbers. They fly them strategically to areas they want democrat populated to get more seats in the House. They gerrymander districts in order to make things more favorable for them. There is no greater threat to America today than the left

View attachment 926021

What more proof does anyone need that democrats hate America and those that served it. They import these people, give them more rights than citizens and replenish their own voting numbers. They fly them strategically to areas they want democrat populated to get more seats in the House. They gerrymander districts in order to make things more favorable for them. There is no greater threat to America today than the left
What is your point?

You think New York City should start paying military members more? That would be very expensive and something typically paid for by the federal government.

How would this work?

What is your point?

You think New York City should start paying military members more? That would be very expensive and something typically paid for by the federal government.

How would this work?
I would think it pretty clear but I forget you shitlibs are fucking brainless

Do you think this country should do more for illegals than they do veterans?

What is your point?

How would this work?

Um, maybe not give illegal immigrants anything but a paid trip back to where they came from? But of course, that would never be an option you would think of. 🤡

I would think it pretty clear but I forget you shitlibs are fucking brainless

Do you think this country should do more for illegals than they do veterans?
I didn't realize it was the city of New York who funded military members.

Is this how you think it works?

Is that how it works where you live?

Um, maybe not give illegal immigrants anything but a paid trip back to where they came from? But of course, that would never be an option you would think of. 🤡
Red state governors gave them a paid trip to be there, with food, clothes and goody bags.

What does that have to do with military members?

I didn't realize it was the city of New York who funded military members.

Is this how you think it works?

Is that how it works where you live?

Deflect, deflect, deflect... it's all you poor idiots have.

Red state governors gave them a paid trip to be there, with food, clothes and goody bags.

What does that have to do with military members?

Illegals shouldn't be getting any American tax dollars from anyone, let alone more than what is provided to our veterans. You're a pathetic piece of shit.

Deflect, deflect, deflect... it's all you poor idiots have.
It's not deflection at all. How do you think they got their? Free rides. If anyone should be paying for immigrants to be shuffled around the US it is employers.

Red state governors spend money to move immigrants to other states. Right?

It's like a recruitment poster for traffickers I'm sure.

Still haven't been told how military pay fits into this.

Do you think Congress should pay military members more in benefits or do you think New York city should?

Where did anyone say NY city was paying anything to military members? Take your bullshit elsewhere.
Why does the OP compare military members payed for by the federal government, to immigrants who are being given money by the city?

It's not deflection at all. How do you think they got their? Free rides. If anyone should be paying for immigrants to be shuffled around the US it is employers.

Red state governors spend money to move immigrants to other states. Right?

It's like a recruitment poster for traffickers I'm sure.

Still haven't been told how military pay fits into this.

Do you think Congress should pay military members more in benefits or do you think New York city should?

:auiqs.jpg:

Why does the OP compare military members payed for by the federal government, to immigrants who are being given money by the city?

It only matters to you WHO is paying because that's all you have to use as a very poor reason to 'refute' the article. Please, you're making a fool of yourself.

It only matters to you WHO is paying because that's all you have to use as a very poor reason to 'refute' the article. Please, you're making a fool of yourself.
The article is easy to refute. I haven't started on that.

The OPer is comparing military members paid by the Fed to immigrants getting benefits form a city.

As far as who is paying...it's the city of New York. Doesn't affect me. I don't live there. If people in New York city don't like it, they can vote them out.

That's how it works. Right?

What is your point?

How would this work?
How about giving illegals nothing?

How about giving illegals nothing?
That is an option but New York city chooses too.

Besides, if we gave them nothing they would likely still be in Texas or Florida.

Has nothing to do with the military.

A silly false equivalence.

The article is easy to refute. I haven't started on that.

The OPer is comparing military members paid by the Fed to immigrants getting benefits form a city.

As far as who is paying...it's the city of New York. Doesn't affect me. I don't live there. If people in New York city don't like it, they can vote them out.

That's how it works. Right?

So what? That's not the point, you're either profoundly stupid or... actually there is no other option.

Is there some unwritten rule that in comparing what veterans are given out of tax payer dollars vs what illegals are given out of tax payer dollars, that it has to come from the same entity in order to be valid?? Only in your deranged head.

That is an option but New York city chooses too.

Besides, if we gave them nothing they would likely still be in Texas or Florida.

Has nothing to do with the military.

A silly false equivalence.

It's not a false equivalence at all.

Forum List

Back