Objecting to jihad, will liberals ever?

Interesting...How close to jihad do you think radical evangelical Christians are whose mission it is to make the US a theocracy? They're a much bigger threat to our way of life than is anybody else, including Islamic terrorists.

The fact that you can even say this shows just how ignorant you are of the tenets of Islam.

According to Islam everyone is born a Muslim, do Christians make this claim? As a result of you being born a Muslim, you are automatically subject to Sharia Law, and are responsible for not offending it, even if you have never heard of it. This means that when a Muslim condemns those who kill innocent people in the name of Islam he is not talking about someone killing a child on the street with a bomb, he is only talking about proffessing Muslims who follow the dictates of Islam. Everyone else is guilty.

Keep believing Christians who want to turn the US into a theocracy are a greater threat if you want. Just remember, those Christians will be stopped by laws, Islam will not, because the only law for them is Islam.

And according to Judeo-Christian law, you should be put to death for wearing clothes made of 2 different fabrics.

The point is, a vast majority of Muslims in the world are not Quran literalists, any more than your average Christian follows the laws set down in Leviticus.

Yeah but most conservatives WISH we were all Christian extremist fundamentalists, but they generally know better than to say so out loud.:lol:

Kind of like when Rand Paul let his racist views be known, all of the sudden you found out that most conservatives wholeheartedly agreed with him.

It all comes out eventually. Just keep them talking.

So, are you saying that Muslims breaking the law in the U.S. will not be stopped by the law? (BTW, that sounds a lot like those anti-abortionists who say they don't have to follow man's law, only God's law when they kill abortion doctors and bomb clinics)

There are 2.1 billion Christians, and 1.5 billion Muslims in the world.

How many anti-abortion right wing Christian nut jobs have blown up an abortion clinic or killed a doctor since Roe v Wade?

How many Muslims have blown up or murdered people in the same amount of time?

Can you honestly look at those numbers and tell me that you think Christians and Muslims are just as dangerous? I know I can't.

By the way, if someone is breaking a law, then it is pretty obvious that the law did not stop them, so the answer to your question is no. The real difference is, the Christians are not as willing to break the law, which is why the law stops them.

I think I would rather be dead than a WOMAN under islamic law. I would rather kill my girls before they had to live under islamic law.

Soooooo, would it not be better to be about the work of utterly removing the moslem presence from North America NOW before differential birth rates make that impossible?

Jihad is sort of like Manifest Destiny, except you don't have as much genocide in the former.

But you can't blame manifest destiny on Christians if you don't believe we were founded as a Christian nation, so there's that conundrum.

.............Can you honestly look at those numbers and tell me that you think Christians and Muslims are just as dangerous? I know I can't.

People of this traitorous sort think they can use islime as a battering ram to destroy the Christianity they despise and them control the islimers later. Ain't working for the secular fanatics in Europe and it won't work here. Best the secularist schemers be crushed now and their islimer tools sent packing.

The fact that you can even say this shows just how ignorant you are of the tenets of Islam.

According to Islam everyone is born a Muslim, do Christians make this claim? As a result of you being born a Muslim, you are automatically subject to Sharia Law, and are responsible for not offending it, even if you have never heard of it. This means that when a Muslim condemns those who kill innocent people in the name of Islam he is not talking about someone killing a child on the street with a bomb, he is only talking about proffessing Muslims who follow the dictates of Islam. Everyone else is guilty.

Keep believing Christians who want to turn the US into a theocracy are a greater threat if you want. Just remember, those Christians will be stopped by laws, Islam will not, because the only law for them is Islam.

And according to Judeo-Christian law, you should be put to death for wearing clothes made of 2 different fabrics.

The point is, a vast majority of Muslims in the world are not Quran literalists, any more than your average Christian follows the laws set down in Leviticus.

Yeah but most conservatives WISH we were all Christian extremist fundamentalists, but they generally know better than to say so out loud.:lol:

Kind of like when Rand Paul let his racist views be known, all of the sudden you found out that most conservatives wholeheartedly agreed with him.

It all comes out eventually. Just keep them talking.

No sir, I don't even believe most conservatives are Christians to begin with, and I certainly don't believe that the majority of those who ARE Christians are Christian extremists, so I certainly don't believe that the majority of conservatives want to turn anyone into Christian extremists.

I assume you are talking about Deut. 22:11 which prohibits the wearing of a garment of linen and wool woven together. I could give my opinion on what that really means, but it is far easier to simply point out that doing this did not necessitate a death penalty. That would make you wrong about this, as well as the rest of what you are saying.

You have no idea how many Muslims are actually reading the Quran literally, or any proof that the vast majority of them do not. But that is not what matters anyway, what matters are the ones who read the Quran as a license to kill.

f only 0.01% of Muslims of the 1.5 billion Muslims in the world are willing to blow themselves up for Islam, that means there are 15,000,000 Muslims out there we need to find and eliminate. If you think that is simply a matter of making nice with Iran, then you are a fool.

NO CHristian follows the laws set down in Leviticus because those laws were set aside when Jesus came to Earth. Nice try though.

He's been told this before, he is purposefully obtuse and dense for without his lame old testament arguement he has nothing.

yeah but it would seem that you have to subscribe to Leviticus and not islam.

QW do you mean I am already a card carrying member of islam? :lol:

Not at all, if you were you would be safe.

Look at it this way, you have burned your union card, and refused to pay dues, and still work in the same union shop. While most of the union members might be willing to let that go, there is no way The Union could, and some of the members are quite willing to educate you in the error of your ways. That is exactly how Islam views the world.

So, out of curiosity, how many people here have actually talked to a Muslim? How many people here have decided to talk to someone within the Muslim community at large about what Islam actually is about?

And how many people here cribbed their information off the internet based off what other people have said?

You don't think Muslims speak up with these exact same concerns? Do you have any idea how many of them have been killed for saying exactly what I am saying? Sit down with your Muslim friends and ask them these questions. Ask them if they would be comfortable with speaking out publicly, and call out the mujahideen who call for the extermination of the Jews. Or the ones who call for a jihad against the US.

Most of the Muslims I know would be afraid of what would happen to their families, and prefer to keep their opinions to themselves. While I understand this, it is not the way to deal with the problem.

Exactly right. The crazy Muslims don't just want to kill non believers as they see it, they want to kill all Muslims who aren't as crazy as themselves.

Here's my issue though. IF the overwhelming majority of Muslims were peaceful they would simply tell the violent minority to shut the fuck up. I mean sure they are scared for their life ok, but if they are the overwhelming majority like so many claim they could by sheer number clean Haamas out of Damascus, they could take over the government in Iran, etc etc etc.

They don't.This leads me to one conclusion and one conclusion only, the peaceful Muslims are in fact NOT the majority of Muslims.

I reach the same conclusion, and it scares the hell out of me.

You don't think Muslims speak up with these exact same concerns? Do you have any idea how many of them have been killed for saying exactly what I am saying? Sit down with your Muslim friends and ask them these questions. Ask them if they would be comfortable with speaking out publicly, and call out the mujahideen who call for the extermination of the Jews. Or the ones who call for a jihad against the US.

Most of the Muslims I know would be afraid of what would happen to their families, and prefer to keep their opinions to themselves. While I understand this, it is not the way to deal with the problem.

Exactly right. The crazy Muslims don't just want to kill non believers as they see it, they want to kill all Muslims who aren't as crazy as themselves.

Here's my issue though. IF the overwhelming majority of Muslims were peaceful they would simply tell the violent minority to shut the fuck up. I mean sure they are scared for their life ok, but if they are the overwhelming majority like so many claim they could by sheer number clean Haamas out of Damascus, they could take over the government in Iran, etc etc etc.

They don't.This leads me to one conclusion and one conclusion only, the peaceful Muslims are in fact NOT the majority of Muslims.

I reach the same conclusion, and it scares the hell out of me.

That's a simple reality that many , including our Muslim sympathizer President, won't EVER admit.

Think about some recent news coverage loosely related to Christianity: Pat Robertson saying the earthquake in Haiti was caused because they worship the voodoo devil, or something like that; and the recurring coverage about the WBC. I don't believe either of those reports are accurately reflective of the majority of Christians in this country, but, based solely on media exposure, an outsider might think differently.

How much media coverage is trained on Christian charities or hospitals being a positive influence in the community? On the flip side, how often does the media link Christianity with the religious right? For an outsider basing their understanding of Christianity on what they hear in the media, they might think every Christian in America is a Bible-thumping, televangelist radical right-winger. Things may appear different to an outside looking in than to an insider who takes an understanding of their own culture for granted.

There is no doubt that there are violent sects of Islam, and that there are plenty of supporters. But a majority? ~400m+ Muslims are violent?

I think it's a vocal minority that is a magnet for the media. I think most Muslims are normal people that have their belief in their god and want peace for their family and their neighbors. They just want to get on with their life, and don't fell compelled to denounce every crazy act of a radical group because they take for granted the knowledge that such actions are not representative of their faith; just like Christians in relation to the Fred Phelps and Pat Robertson's news-worthy comments.

The violence, I think, is more a product of the despair that is endemic of impoverished countries, and the strong-armed leaders of those countries twist the religion as a way to keep the populace controlled, much like the Church did in medieval Europe. If those leaders can use an out-dated interpretation of religious text as political rhetoric, and can keep the population's anger directed to an external source like the Big Satan, then those leaders can have a distraction from their own internal failings.

So i take the media coverage on the ME with a pillar of salt, because i think there is an inherent bias based on commercial interest to report the negative and the controversy while marginalizing the positive.

So it looks like they will not be objecting to Islam or jihad .

I don't categorically object to Islam; I do object to jihad and the bullshit OBL and the Iranian clerics spew, and the inhumane treatment of women by the conservative sects of the religion. Why is that even a question?

Last edited:
.............Can you honestly look at those numbers and tell me that you think Christians and Muslims are just as dangerous? I know I can't.

People of this traitorous sort think they can use islime as a battering ram to destroy the Christianity they despise and them control the islimers later. Ain't working for the secular fanatics in Europe and it won't work here. Best the secularist schemers be crushed now and their islimer tools sent packing.

You might agree with me on this issue, but it is only because even idiots are occasionally right. I despise Islam, but I will not allow you to imply that my opinion is based on my religious beliefs. My religion teaches me to only judge another when I am willing to accept the consequences. It teaches me to know as much about them as possible, and to love them despite their sins. Those secularist schemers are right, we need to keep religion completely out of government.

Your belief that the US is founded on Christianity is wrong, it is founded on freedom. Some of the Founding Fathers were Christian, but they were intimately aware of the dangers of theocracy, and worked hard to make sure we would never live under one. That is something I thank God for every time I think about it.

You are nothing more than a bigot, and i would appreciate it if you never publicly agreed with me again.

Get thee behind me Satan.

I think I would rather be dead than a WOMAN under islamic law. I would rather kill my girls before they had to live under islamic law.

I would rather be dead than be a woman under any of the fundamentalist Abrahamic faiths and under the Hindu system as well.

Actually - in most "traditional" cultures if effing sucks to be female.

Using the premise of this thread, I guess all Christians are in agreement with those who wish America's government to become biblical based and kick out all atheists, muslims, etc. After all, if they aren't in agreement, why aren't they shutting down those theocratic madmen like Pat Robertson (who ran for President and is a multi-millionaire...why haven't Christians shut him down?)

Think about some recent news coverage loosely related to Christianity: Pat Robertson saying the earthquake in Haiti was caused because they worship the voodoo devil, or something like that; and the recurring coverage about the WBC. I don't believe either of those reports are accurately reflective of the majority of Christians in this country, but, based solely on media exposure, an outsider might think differently.

How much media coverage is trained on Christian charities or hospitals being a positive influence in the community? On the flip side, how often does the media link Christianity with the religious right? For an outsider basing their understanding of Christianity on what they hear in the media, they might think every Christian in America is a Bible-thumping, televangelist radical right-winger. Things may appear different to an outside looking in than to an insider who takes an understanding of their own culture for granted.

There is no doubt that there are violent sects of Islam, and that there are plenty of supporters. But a majority? ~400m+ Muslims are violent?

I think it's a vocal minority that is a magnet for the media. I think most Muslims are normal people that have their belief in their god and want peace for their family and their neighbors. They just want to get on with their life, and don't fell compelled to denounce every crazy act of a radical group because they take for granted the knowledge that such actions are not representative of their faith; just like Christians in relation to the Fred Phelps and Pat Robertson's news-worthy comments.

The violence, I think, is more a product of the despair that is endemic of impoverished countries, and the strong-armed leaders of those countries twist the religion as a way to keep the populace controlled, much like the Church did in medieval Europe. If those leaders can use an out-dated interpretation of religious text as political rhetoric, and can keep the population's anger directed to an external source like the Big Satan, then those leaders can have a distraction from their own internal failings.

So i take the media coverage on the ME with a pillar of salt, because i think there is an inherent bias based on commercial interest to report the negative and the controversy while marginalizing the positive.

Then you greatly misjudge the average Middle Eastern Muslim. Maybe to your peril.

They are raised from childhood to HATE Israel, and by extension the USA. They are taught that their religion demands the destruction of an entire nation. I can't think of a single Christian who has ever been told that their religion demands a nation be destroyed.

Again, the proof is in the fact that the supposed peafeful majority doesn't stand up and say ENOUGH we're tired of war, we're tired of killing,

Hell, look at Palestine for just one more example. If Islam was about peace they wouldn't let their fellow Muslims, who they hate by the way and I mean they HATE the Palestinians, live in such conditions, but politically it looks good for them to have "brothers" who are suffering because of the mean Jews, so they do NOTHING to rectify their situation.

Oh, they hate American Muslims to, too soft , they should be out killing non believers, so they must die to.

No sir the "average" Muslim is no more interested in peace than you're interested in a case of the herpes, meaning not at all.

Forum List

Back