Objecting to jihad, will liberals ever?

Islam dogma in everything liberals claim to hate about Christians.
But it is confirmed by scripture the final solution is right there its ,death,
You cant get that from the NT which over rules the OT.
So Islam calls 4 the death of gay folk
people who are not muslims ,
Anyone who disagrees with or objects to Islamic rules as being the rule of law.
When will those self proclaimed liberals stand up for western culture against Islam ,or is the real threat the jews?

I really want to know , there is no debate points on this.

Islam calls for your death if you are not a muslim or do not wish to live a a slave under Islamic law.

Islam calls for your death if you are not a muslim or do not wish to live a a slave under Islamic law.

When will you liberals fight against Islam ?

Do you really believe that all Muslims want all non-Muslims to be killed?
Do you really believe that all Muslims support a jihad against the West?

I have no reason to attribute lack of faith or commitment to Islams stated goals to "honorable" muslims.

That muslims wait ,
Muslims do not attack when they are at a demographic disadvantage .
Muslims are mandated to make a plan and acquire weapons to carry out that plan.

I have every reason to doubt statements made by muslims against violence as Islam compels muslims to lie to accomplish its goal of global domination and the extermination of all non muslims.

So, if I'm interpreting this right, you think the only real Muslims are the Qur'an literalists?

Does this then mean that the only real Christians are the Bible literalists?

Based on your avatar, this is probably a pointless post :doubt:

eta--even though it does kind of remind me of Pink Floyd's Animals album cover, which is a plus.

Last edited:
The fact that you can even say this shows just how ignorant you are of the tenets of Islam.

According to Islam everyone is born a Muslim, do Christians make this claim? As a result of you being born a Muslim, you are automatically subject to Sharia Law, and are responsible for not offending it, even if you have never heard of it. This means that when a Muslim condemns those who kill innocent people in the name of Islam he is not talking about someone killing a child on the street with a bomb, he is only talking about proffessing Muslims who follow the dictates of Islam. Everyone else is guilty.

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Interesting...How close to jihad do you think radical evangelical Christians are whose mission it is to make the US a theocracy? They're a much bigger threat to our way of life than is anybody else, including Islamic terrorists.

BOTH are threats. Any theocracy is a threat to our American way of life. And at this time, the Far Right Christian Theocracy proponents are much more numerous and have more political clout than do the Far Right Muslim Theocracy proponents. I fear them more...but I hate them both.

Interesting...How close to jihad do you think radical evangelical Christians are whose mission it is to make the US a theocracy? They're a much bigger threat to our way of life than is anybody else, including Islamic terrorists.

The fact that you can even say this shows just how ignorant you are of the tenets of Islam.

According to Islam everyone is born a Muslim, do Christians make this claim? As a result of you being born a Muslim, you are automatically subject to Sharia Law, and are responsible for not offending it, even if you have never heard of it. This means that when a Muslim condemns those who kill innocent people in the name of Islam he is not talking about someone killing a child on the street with a bomb, he is only talking about proffessing Muslims who follow the dictates of Islam. Everyone else is guilty.

Keep believing Christians who want to turn the US into a theocracy are a greater threat if you want. Just remember, those Christians will be stopped by laws, Islam will not, because the only law for them is Islam.

So, are you saying that Muslims breaking the law in the U.S. will not be stopped by the law? (BTW, that sounds a lot like those anti-abortionists who say they don't have to follow man's law, only God's law when they kill abortion doctors and bomb clinics)

Keep believing Christians who want to turn the US into a theocracy are a greater threat if you want. Just remember, those Christians will be stopped by laws, Islam will not, because the only law for them is Islam.

And according to Judeo-Christian law, you should be put to death for wearing clothes made of 2 different fabrics.

The point is, a vast majority of Muslims in the world are not Quran literalists, any more than your average Christian follows the laws set down in Leviticus.

BOTH are threats. Any theocracy is a threat to our American way of life. And at this time, the Far Right Christian Theocracy proponents are much more numerous and have more political clout than do the Far Right Muslim Theocracy proponents. I fear them more...but I hate them both.

Agreed, I hate them both too!

And according to Judeo-Christian law, you should be put to death for wearing clothes made of 2 different fabrics.

The point is, a vast majority of Muslims in the world are not Quran literalists, any more than your average Christian follows the laws set down in Leviticus.

yeah but it would seem that you have to subscribe to Leviticus and not islam.

QW do you mean I am already a card carrying member of islam? :lol:

What a nice narrow mined view you have. I object to Islamic Jihad, just as much as I object to Christian jihad. The difference being, both are wrong, both kill people, and just Muslims who engage in jihad, Christians will always find an excuse for theirs.

But, as my Drill Instructor once said, "Excuses are like assholes, everybody has one."

Does the author of this thread find RW Christian hate as objectionable as Muslim hate, or does being Christian give one an out?

And yours certainly smells like one. Why don't you provide evidence that Christians engage in jihad? Do you even understand what jihad means?

Jihad is the duty of every Muslim to live the tenets of Islam. Every Muslim engages in jihad because jihad is the struggle between the desire to sin and the duty to follow Allah. It is the desire to bring all facets of life into harmony with Islam, and that includes the external laws of society. Manifesting jihad in acts of violence against lapsed Muslims, ie you, is permissible under Islam.

Jihad is an Islamic term and concept, and only Muslims can engage in it. A Christian engaged in a similar struggle with his faith would turn from the world and set themselves apart from it, because they know that Jesus taught that the kingdom of Heaven would not come about through the sword, but through prayer.

I have no reason to attribute lack of faith or commitment to Islams stated goals to "honorable" muslims.

That muslims wait ,

I have every reason to doubt statements made by muslims against violence as Islam compels muslims to lie to accomplish its goal of global domination and the extermination of all non muslims.

So, if I'm interpreting this right, you think the only real Muslims are the Qur'an literalists?
Quran is mubeen i.e. which makes things clear and manifest

"A. L. R. These are the Ayats of Revelation,- of a Qur'an that makes things clear (qur-anin mubeenin). " [15:1]

"We have not instructed the (Prophet) in Poetry, nor is it meet for him: this is no less than a Message and a Qur'an making things clear: (qur-anun mubeenun)" [36:69]

Quran is noor-e-mubeen i.e. a light which makes things clear and manifest

" O mankind! verily there hath come to you a convincing proof from your Lord: For We have sent unto you a light (that is) manifest (nooran mubeenan)" [4:174]

Quran is kitaab-e-mubeen i.e. a book which makes things clear and manifest

" O people of the Book! There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that ye used to hide in the Book, and passing over much (that is now unnecessary): There hath come to you from Allah a (new) light and a perspicuous Book, -(kitabun mubeenun) "[5:15]

"A.L.R. These are the symbols (or Verses) of the perspicuous Book. (alkitabi almubeenu)" [12:1]

"These are verses of the Book that makes (things) clear.(alkitabialmubeeni) " [26:2]

"These are verses of the Qur'an,-a book that makes (things) clear; (kitabin mubeenin)" [27:1]

Is the Quran plain, clear, manifest and perspicous?

eta--even though it does kind of remind me of Pink Floyd's Animals album cover, which is a plus.
That was the inspiration It took a long time to make.
This is an original frame grab
mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture928-mekka.gif

Can you point me to one of these Christan groups who want to turn the USA into a theocracy? That's insane and frankly I've never heard of any Christian who wished to do so.

NO CHristian follows the laws set down in Leviticus because those laws were set aside when Jesus came to Earth. Nice try though.

NO CHristian follows the laws set down in Leviticus because those laws were set aside when Jesus came to Earth. Nice try though.
I really wish you people would make up your minds on that....we get just as many Christian posters who say the opposite...that Leviticus, et all still apply.

Ever ask a Muslim if they support the idea of all Jews being gathered in one place so they are easier to kill? Ever wonder why Turkey, who was a staunch defender of Israel just a few years ago, now views them as an enemy? Ever wonder why Muslims cheered on the streets when Al-Qaeda attacked the WTC and the Pentagon?

It might not be all of them, but the evidence supports the conclusion that the number that does is large enough to concern any thinking individual.

I really wish you people would make up your minds on that....we get just as many Christian posters who say the opposite...that Leviticus, et all still apply.

Then they are mistake in their faith, because Jesus clearly set Mosaic law aside.

So, out of curiosity, how many people here have actually talked to a Muslim? How many people here have decided to talk to someone within the Muslim community at large about what Islam actually is about?

And how many people here cribbed their information off the internet based off what other people have said?

You don't think Muslims speak up with these exact same concerns? Do you have any idea how many of them have been killed for saying exactly what I am saying? Sit down with your Muslim friends and ask them these questions. Ask them if they would be comfortable with speaking out publicly, and call out the mujahideen who call for the extermination of the Jews. Or the ones who call for a jihad against the US.

Most of the Muslims I know would be afraid of what would happen to their families, and prefer to keep their opinions to themselves. While I understand this, it is not the way to deal with the problem.

Spent two years in Iraq, does that count for something?

Only if you also allowed your opinion of Christians to also be formed from a country we were occupying.

Occupying? Strange most Iraqis I talked to felt we were liberating them. But very nice of you to totally discount my encounters with Middle Eastern Muslims.

What do you expect, he gets all his information by cribbing it off TV.

That muslims wait ,

Quran is mubeen i.e. which makes things clear and manifest

"A. L. R. These are the Ayats of Revelation,- of a Qur'an that makes things clear (qur-anin mubeenin). " [15:1]

"We have not instructed the (Prophet) in Poetry, nor is it meet for him: this is no less than a Message and a Qur'an making things clear: (qur-anun mubeenun)" [36:69]

Quran is noor-e-mubeen i.e. a light which makes things clear and manifest

" O mankind! verily there hath come to you a convincing proof from your Lord: For We have sent unto you a light (that is) manifest (nooran mubeenan)" [4:174]

Quran is kitaab-e-mubeen i.e. a book which makes things clear and manifest

" O people of the Book! There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that ye used to hide in the Book, and passing over much (that is now unnecessary): There hath come to you from Allah a (new) light and a perspicuous Book, -(kitabun mubeenun) "[5:15]

"A.L.R. These are the symbols (or Verses) of the perspicuous Book. (alkitabi almubeenu)" [12:1]

"These are verses of the Book that makes (things) clear.(alkitabialmubeeni) " [26:2]

"These are verses of the Qur'an,-a book that makes (things) clear; (kitabin mubeenin)" [27:1]

Is the Quran plain, clear, manifest and perspicous?
I still have the same question. Is a Muslim who is not a Qur'an literalist a fake Muslim? And does that logic extend to Christians who are not Bible literalists?

That was the inspiration It took a long time to make.
This is an original frame grab
mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture928-mekka.gif

What about a Wish You Were Here cover, but instead of two business men you have Jesus and Mohammed shaking hands, one of them on fire?

Last edited:
So, out of curiosity, how many people here have actually talked to a Muslim? How many people here have decided to talk to someone within the Muslim community at large about what Islam actually is about?

And how many people here cribbed their information off the internet based off what other people have said?

You don't think Muslims speak up with these exact same concerns? Do you have any idea how many of them have been killed for saying exactly what I am saying? Sit down with your Muslim friends and ask them these questions. Ask them if they would be comfortable with speaking out publicly, and call out the mujahideen who call for the extermination of the Jews. Or the ones who call for a jihad against the US.

Most of the Muslims I know would be afraid of what would happen to their families, and prefer to keep their opinions to themselves. While I understand this, it is not the way to deal with the problem.

Exactly right. The crazy Muslims don't just want to kill non believers as they see it, they want to kill all Muslims who aren't as crazy as themselves.

Here's my issue though. IF the overwhelming majority of Muslims were peaceful they would simply tell the violent minority to shut the fuck up. I mean sure they are scared for their life ok, but if they are the overwhelming majority like so many claim they could by sheer number clean Haamas out of Damascus, they could take over the government in Iran, etc etc etc.

They don't.This leads me to one conclusion and one conclusion only, the peaceful Muslims are in fact NOT the majority of Muslims.

What a nice narrow mined view you have. I object to Islamic Jihad, just as much as I object to Christian jihad. The difference being, both are wrong, both kill people, and just Muslims who engage in jihad, Christians will always find an excuse for theirs.

But, as my Drill Instructor once said, "Excuses are like assholes, everybody has one."

Does the author of this thread find RW Christian hate as objectionable as Muslim hate, or does being Christian give one an out?

when's the last time you saw a Christian Jhihad.. that's the hallmark of terrorist defenders, drag the Christian into the debate.. What idiots you are.

Forum List

Back