Obama's ring: 'There is no god but Allah'

I have never understood why right wingers care about Obama's religion so much. Who the fuck cares if he's a Muslim or a Christian or a damned Satanist?

It's not the fact that he's a Muslim that's scary. It's the fact that he denies and hides it.

And it is really, really scary the government denies and hides the fact there are alien lizards living inside our hollow Earth!

.....or maybe your hollow head.:eusa_whistle:

It's completely bunk, backed by fucking nutters who would believe ANYTHING.

I mean jesus Christ, how much fucking deception does one have to have to write out arabic words on a ring that doesn't even lend itself to such symbols.

Tell me, do you fucking see this shit in the ring below?

ddFXq.jpg

hU2JW.jpg

Have to believe this is pretty much bunk.. For one thing, to MANGLE the Shahada with a bad job of inscription on a small piece of jewelry would probably be an affront to Allah.

Here's the full Shahada on the (cough cough) flag of Hamas..

Flag_of_Hamas_%28in_order_of_writing%2C_later_over%29.png

It's got a very TINY similiarity to anything except the "Allah" part that is written above the rest of the script on the flag...

I'm sure not gonna join the winger "ringers" on this Jihad.. My advice?? Run away from this WNDaily spoof before it explodes like a suicide bomber..

I had Obamas ring translated from Arabic.

What it actually says is......."Republicans are a bunch of dumb fucks"

No it says "rightwinger is a dumb fuck".

Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

Infidel Bloggers Alliance: Obama's Muslim Childhood

Asked about the religion of his childhood and youth, Obama offers contradictory answers. He finessed a Mar. 2004 question, "Have you always been a Christian?" by replying: "I was raised more by my mother and my mother was Christian." But in Dec. 2007 he belatedly decided to give a straight answer: "My mother was a Christian from Kansas. … I was raised by my mother. So, I've always been a Christian." In Feb. 2009, however, he offered a completely different account:

I was not raised in a particularly religious household. I had a father who was born a Muslim but became an atheist, grandparents who were non-practicing Methodists and Baptists, and a mother who was skeptical of organized religion. I didn't become a Christian until … I moved to the South Side of Chicago after college.

He further elaborated this answer in Sept. 2010, saying: "I came to my Christian faith later in life."
Which is it? Has Obama "always been a Christian" or did he "become a Christian" after college? Self-contradiction on so fundamental a matter of identity, when added to the general questioning about the accuracy of his autobiography, raises questions about veracity; would someone telling the truth say such varied and opposite things about himself? Inconsistency is typical of fabrication: when making things up, it's hard to stick with the same story. Obama appears to be hiding something. Was he the areligious child of irreligious parents? Or was he always a Christian? A Muslim? Or was he, in fact, something of his own creation – a Christian/Muslim?

Hey..............I was baptized Lutheran, then attended a Catholic school, then lived with a Baptist foster family and a couple of years with my Grandparents (who believed in God, but weren't religious).

Me? Although I'd been raised by Christians during most of my life, I didn't get to a really strong belief in who God was until my mid-20's.

Does that make me any less "Christian"?

Asked about the religion of his childhood and youth, Obama offers contradictory answers. He finessed a Mar. 2004 question, "Have you always been a Christian?" by replying: "I was raised more by my mother and my mother was Christian." But in Dec. 2007 he belatedly decided to give a straight answer: "My mother was a Christian from Kansas. … I was raised by my mother. So, I've always been a Christian." In Feb. 2009, however, he offered a completely different account:

I was not raised in a particularly religious household. I had a father who was born a Muslim but became an atheist, grandparents who were non-practicing Methodists and Baptists, and a mother who was skeptical of organized religion. I didn't become a Christian until … I moved to the South Side of Chicago after college.

He further elaborated this answer in Sept. 2010, saying: "I came to my Christian faith later in life."
Which is it? Has Obama "always been a Christian" or did he "become a Christian" after college? Self-contradiction on so fundamental a matter of identity, when added to the general questioning about the accuracy of his autobiography, raises questions about veracity; would someone telling the truth say such varied and opposite things about himself? Inconsistency is typical of fabrication: when making things up, it's hard to stick with the same story. Obama appears to be hiding something. Was he the areligious child of irreligious parents? Or was he always a Christian? A Muslim? Or was he, in fact, something of his own creation – a Christian/Muslim?

Hey..............I was baptized Lutheran, then attended a Catholic school, then lived with a Baptist foster family and a couple of years with my Grandparents (who believed in God, but weren't religious).

Me? Although I'd been raised by Christians during most of my life, I didn't get to a really strong belief in who God was until my mid-20's.

You really don't see any inconsistencies in what he said?

Not really, because the beliefs of the various churches I'd attended seemed to contradict each other (Baptist vs. Lutheran vs. Catholic), and my faith and belief in God didn't really solidify until I was able to sort things out for myself.

And................fwiw....................Obama isn't a Muslim. When he was in Indonesia growing up, he went to a Catholic school.

Not really, because the beliefs of the various churches I'd attended seemed to contradict each other (Baptist vs. Lutheran vs. Catholic), and my faith and belief in God didn't really solidify until I was able to sort things out for myself.

And................fwiw....................Obama isn't a Muslim. When he was in Indonesia growing up, he went to a Catholic school.

And was listed as a Muslim and attended Koran studies. You don't have to be Catholic to attend Catholic schools, especially those overseas.

Christianity is based on your personal beliefs......not on your upbringing.

Course if you were a Christian.....a good Christian......with strong values and a faith in God and his son who gave his life to free us from eternal punishment for our sins you'd know that.

Do you?

Thing is.....Obama loves some things about being Muslim but he doesn't adhere to it. But that ring is like a token of his belief.

Last edited:
Hey stupid.............he was dressed in INDONESIAN garb and attending a CATHOLIC SCHOOL.

sure, a Catholic that can recite the Muslim call to worship with perfection.

you are not the average dummy that's for sure. you're apex ignorant.

congrats:clap2:

Got a link to back up your bullshit that Obama can recite that call with perfection? Because, in the link that I posted, he was attending a Catholic school while living in Indonesia.

Or..............is this a "fact" like all the other ones you pull outta your ass?

Google it you dipshit it's out there. what? are you scared to see it?

Last edited:
Students in Catholic schools study about other religions, you know.

they dress up like Muslims too? get that authentic feel I guess?.

One of things that sent me scurrying out of Calif. was my daughter dressing for Moslem day... THAT'S just okie-dokey.. But a day to dress like Joseph and Mary in Bethlehem?? That's outrageous...

Multi-cultural my ass...

Have to believe this is pretty much bunk.. For one thing, to MANGLE the Shahada with a bad job of inscription on a small piece of jewelry would probably be an affront to Allah.

Here's the full Shahada on the (cough cough) flag of Hamas..

Flag_of_Hamas_%28in_order_of_writing%2C_later_over%29.png

It's got a very TINY similiarity to anything except the "Allah" part that is written above the rest of the script on the flag...

I'm sure not gonna join the winger "ringers" on this Jihad.. My advice?? Run away from this WNDaily spoof before it explodes like a suicide bomber..

I had Obamas ring translated from Arabic.

What it actually says is......."Republicans are a bunch of dumb fucks"

No it says "rightwinger is a dumb fuck".

Still think it translates to "Blame W".....

sure, a Catholic that can recite the Muslim call to worship with perfection.

you are not the average dummy that's for sure. you're apex ignorant.

congrats:clap2:

Got a link to back up your bullshit that Obama can recite that call with perfection? Because, in the link that I posted, he was attending a Catholic school while living in Indonesia.

Or..............is this a "fact" like all the other ones you pull outta your ass?

Google it you dipshit it's out there. what? are you scared to see it?

Hey............................if I was scared to see it as you claim, why did I ask for a link?

PoorhoreMan there is not big on supporting any of the asinine claims he makes.

Forum List

Back