Obama's ring: 'There is no god but Allah'

Now wait a minute.............you looney toons right wingers can't have it both ways.

Which is it, he spent 20 years in Rev. Wrights church (a Christian church btw), and was there because he didn't like America, or he's a Muslim.

Can't have it both ways ya freaking loons.

How about he's a closet Muslim who hates America and was masquerading as a Christian while attending Rev Wright's church for 20 years?

Work for ya? :eusa_whistle:
Rev Wright was a muslim that supposedly turned Christian. I think it is front so the Feds did not look into his church .. that is until he was Obama preacher..

Really? Because according to his bio, he was born into a Baptist family (his father was a preacher as well), then joined the Marines, then shifted over to the Navy and became a Corpsman, then went to school and then became a preacher.

Oh yeah...............while in the Navy, he served at the White House and received a personal letter of appreciation from President Lyndon B. Johnson for taking care of him while at the White House.

Jeremiah Wright - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Epic fail. Try again.

There's actual pictures of Obama dressed in Muslim garb in a Madrassa in Indonesia if anybody wants to verify his upbringing as a devout Muslim. .

There's actual pictures of Obama dressed in Muslim garb in a Madrassa in Indonesia if anybody wants to verify his upbringing as a devout Muslim. .

Actually, he was dressed like an Indonesian and he was attending a Catholic school.

Obama was born on August 4, 1961, at Kapiʻolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital (now Kapiʻolani Medical Center for Women and Children) in Honolulu, Hawaii,[2][4][5] and is the first President to have been born in Hawaii.[6] His mother, Ann Dunham, was born in Wichita, Kansas, and was of mostly English ancestry.[7] His father, Barack Obama, Sr., was a Luo from Nyang’oma Kogelo, Kenya. Obama's parents met in 1960 in a Russian class at the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa, where his father was a foreign student on scholarship.[8][9] The couple married in Wailuku on Maui on February 2, 1961,[10][11] and separated when Obama's mother moved with her newborn son to Seattle, Washington, in late August 1961, to attend the University of Washington for one year. In the meantime, Obama, Sr. completed his undergraduate economics degree in Hawaii in June 1962, then left to attend graduate school at Harvard University on a scholarship. His parents divorced in March 1964.[12] Obama Sr. returned to Kenya in 1964 where he remarried; he visited Barack in Hawaii only once, in 1971.[13] He died in an automobile accident in 1982.[14]

In 1963, Dunham met Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian East–West Center graduate student in geography at the University of Hawaii, and the couple were married on Molokai on March 15, 1965.[15] After two one-year extensions of his J-1 visa, Lolo returned to Indonesia in 1966, followed sixteen months later by his wife and stepson in 1967, with the family initially living in a Menteng Dalam neighborhood in the Tebet subdistrict of south Jakarta, then from 1970 in a wealthier neighborhood in the Menteng subdistrict of central Jakarta.[16] From ages six to ten, Obama attended local Indonesian-language schools: St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School for two years and Besuki Public School from one and half years, supplemented by English-language Calvert School home schooling by his mother.[17]

Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But.............keep on being the Limited Intelligence And Republican (LIAR) person that you are.

Does that mean that Sally Field was really a flying nun?

Actually, it was the school uniform of a Catholic school in Indonesia.

And yes...........there is a definite difference betweeen what Obama wore and what your typical Islamic mullah wears.

It's people not being able to tell the difference and lumping all of the people who wear turbans together that led to that shooting of a Sikh temple.

And no................Sikhs are NOT muslims.

And yes...........there is a definite difference betweeen what Obama wore and what your typical Islamic mullah wears.

It's people not being able to tell the difference and lumping all of the people who wear turbans together that led to that shooting of a Sikh temple.

Is there a reason why you posted ANY of that to me?

:confused:

Is there a reason why you posted ANY of that to me?

:confused:

I was seconding your opinion to 4Horsemen.

Supporting statements, not an attack. Sorry for the confusion.

A true shame Hillary Clinton, a Democrat, released those pictures of Obama in traditional garb to paint him as a Muslim to incite fear.

BBC NEWS | Americas | Robed Obama picture ignites row

I have never understood why right wingers care about Obama's religion so much. Who the fuck cares if he's a Muslim or a Christian or a damned Satanist?

Because, if he IS a Muslim, his first and foremost loyalty to directed to be for Islam and NOT The United States of America.

His actions, programs, and principles clearly show that he does not care about the welfare of the American people and the American way of life.

THAT is why his religion matters!!!! :mad:

CaféAuLait;6143045 said:

A true shame Hillary Clinton, a Democrat, released those pictures of Obama in traditional garb to paint him as a Muslim to incite fear.

What's even worse is that after it was proven false, the GOP kept up the same fear mongering tactics for the next 4 years. Matter of fact, they carried it to the point where roughly 30 percent of the GOP STILL thinks he's a Muslim.

But.................that's the GOP for ya, never let facts get in the way.

CaféAuLait;6143045 said:

What's even worse is that after it was proven false, the GOP kept up the same fear mongering tactics for the next 4 years. Matter of fact, they carried it to the point where roughly 30 percent of the GOP STILL thinks he's a Muslim.

I would like to know what's worse. Starting two MAJOR conspiracy theories or believing them?

Hillary started the Obama is a Muslim garbage and the Obama was born in Kenya garbage.

I guess that's the DNC for ya..... start bullshit lies and then get upset when the fringe hangs onto them.

Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CaféAuLait;6143107 said:
CaféAuLait;6143045 said:

I would like to know what's worse. Starting two MAJOR conspiracy theories or believing them?

Hillary started the Obama is a Muslim garbage and the Obama was born in Kenya garbage.

I guess that's the DNC for ya..... start bullshit lies and then get upset when the fringe hangs onto them.

Starting them is bad enough, but believing them after it's been proven to be false is WORSE.

Why? Because it shows that you'll cling to a lie to support whatever bias you already have. Hillary doesn't think he's a Muslim, or that he was born in Kenya, but the GOP sure as shit still does.

CaféAuLait;6143107 said:

Starting them is bad enough, but believing them after it's been proven to be false is WORSE.

Why? Because it shows that you'll cling to a lie to support whatever bias you already have. Hillary doesn't think he's a Muslim, or that he was born in Kenya, but the GOP sure as shit still does.

So what you are saying is Hillary DELIBERATELY LIED to get ahead and spewed what is deemed by democrats as RACIST. She started a racist movement, period, just to win an election. All is forgiven because she ‘does not believe it”. That’s BS in my book. BTW “the GOP” does not believe such, some do, many don’t, you are painting with a very broad brush. It would be like me saying the DNC are all truthers. And where did I ever say I believe HRC's BS? My point was these questions are surfacing because Clinton started the BS.

Last edited:
Obama's ring: 'There is no god but Allah'
wnd ^ | 10/9/12 | Jerome Corsi

Obama’s ring: ‘There is no god but Allah’

NEW YORK – As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obama’s practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues.

Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple’s wedding ceremony in 1992.

Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada: “There is no God except Allah.”

Aren't you the guy who thinks you're better than all black people?

CaféAuLait;6143182 said:
CaféAuLait;6143107 said:

So what you are saying is Hillary DELIBERATELY LIED to get ahead and spewed what is deemed by democrats as RACIST. She started a racist movement, period, just to win an election. All is forgiven because she ‘does not believe it”. That’s BS in my book. BTW “the GOP” does not believe such, some do, many don’t, you are painting with a very broad brush. It would be like me saying the DNC are all truthers. And where did I ever say I believe HRC's BS? My point was these questions are surfacing because Clinton started the BS.

She didn't win, did she? Proof that lies will come back to bite you in the ass. And yeah, 35 percent of you in the GOP still believe Obama is a Muslim, 27 percent think he's an American, and the rest aren't sure.

And no, the questions aren't "surfacing" because Clinton started it, they're surfacing because many of those in the GOP are so desperate to label Obama as something other than American that they will believe anything to those ends.

Are you FUCKING kidding me, you retard?

There is no fucking Arabic on the ring.

Whoever made that shit is trying to see shit where it doesn't exist.

hU2JW.jpg

DO YOU SEE ANY FUCKING ARABIC ON THIS RING?

No.

All this fucking bullshit right here...

ddFXq.jpg

It doesn't fucking exist on the ring.

If you believe absolutely retarded shit like this, I don't think it's any question that you'll believe fucking ANYTHING.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back