Obama's ring: 'There is no god but Allah'

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
wnd ^ | 10/9/12 | Jerome Corsi

Obama’s ring: ‘There is no god but Allah’

NEW YORK – As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obama’s practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues.

Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple’s wedding ceremony in 1992.

Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada: “There is no God except Allah.”

The commiecrats will attack the source, but maybe Madonna was right all along, when she called him a black muslim. Personally I don't care one way or the other, muslim or not, he's still a freaking commie.

I have never understood why right wingers care about Obama's religion so much. Who the fuck cares if he's a Muslim or a Christian or a damned Satanist?

I have never understood why right wingers care about Obama's religion so much. Who the fuck cares if he's a Muslim or a Christian or a damned Satanist?

Then study the faiths and learn about them and their differences. You might understand better.

wnd ^ | 10/9/12 | Jerome Corsi

Obama’s ring: ‘There is no god but Allah’

NEW YORK – As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obama’s practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues.

Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple’s wedding ceremony in 1992.

Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada: “There is no God except Allah.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waJLv46_N6c]Chumbawamba - Mouthful of shit - YouTube[/ame]

It's about him lying and going out of his way to claim he's one thing when he may be something else.

Especially those who claim to be Christian's themselves.

Perhaps they ought to re-read Matthew 7:1-2 and 15-20 before passing judgment on the state of Barack Obama's relationship with God. It wouldn't hurt them to be familiar with the 9th Commandment either.

The commiecrats will attack the source, but maybe Madonna was right all along, when she called him a black muslim. Personally I don't care one way or the other, muslim or not, he's still a freaking commie.

A Nazi too, right? I mean, you don't know what communism is obviously, so why stop there?

Then study the faiths and learn about them and their differences. You might understand better.

They're all equal bullshit. Different clothing and music. Same Bullshit.

It's about him lying and going out of his way to claim he's one thing when he may be something else.

Logic alert!!! He "may" be something else, but you know he's lying?!?! :eusa_eh:

LOL how pathetic. It doesn't say anything at all. And that's not how you inscribe the Islamic monotheism, those are just lines, the monotheism is way different than that. And I could care less if he's Muslim.

Forum List

Back