Obama's ring: 'There is no god but Allah'

CaféAuLait;6143182 said:
Starting them is bad enough, but believing them after it's been proven to be false is WORSE.

Why? Because it shows that you'll cling to a lie to support whatever bias you already have. Hillary doesn't think he's a Muslim, or that he was born in Kenya, but the GOP sure as shit still does.

So what you are saying is Hillary DELIBERATELY LIED to get ahead and spewed what is deemed by democrats as RACIST. She started a racist movement, period, just to win an election. All is forgiven because she ‘does not believe it”. That’s BS in my book. BTW “the GOP” does not believe such, some do, many don’t, you are painting with a very broad brush. It would be like me saying the DNC are all truthers. And where did I ever say I believe HRC's BS? My point was these questions are surfacing because Clinton started the BS.

She didn't win, did she? Proof that lies will come back to bite you in the ass. And yeah, 35 percent of you in the GOP still believe Obama is a Muslim, 27 percent think he's an American, and the rest aren't sure.

And no, the questions aren't "surfacing" because Clinton started it, they're surfacing because many of those in the GOP are so desperate to label Obama as something other than American that they will believe anything to those ends.

Her lies are still biting her and the democrats in the ass, it is not just an election loss. She started a movement when she decided to paint Obama as Muslin and not an American. My point was much of these were brought to the national spotlight because she started it. If not for her actions... you know how it goes. It was HRC that was so desperate to label Obama something other than he was and she hoped that people would believe anything to those ends. She was hoping to incite fear and she succeeded.

Has this been proven? Is that what his ring really says? If proven true, it would be a pretty big deal.

Has this been proven? Is that what his ring really says? If proven true, it would be a pretty big deal.

It's completely bunk, backed by fucking nutters who would believe ANYTHING.

I mean jesus Christ, how much fucking deception does one have to have to write out arabic words on a ring that doesn't even lend itself to such symbols.

Tell me, do you fucking see this shit in the ring below?

ddFXq.jpg

hU2JW.jpg

Last edited:
I have never understood why right wingers care about Obama's religion so much. Who the fuck cares if he's a Muslim or a Christian or a damned Satanist?

Then study the faiths and learn about them and their differences. You might understand better.

And you want a MORMAN for President? Study the faith and learn about them and their differences. You might understand them better. Then again. Maybe not.

Well obviously you don't know that much about Mormonism because you can't even spell it

I mean jesus Christ, how much fucking deception does one have to have to write out arabic words on a ring that doesn't even lend itself to such symbols.

ddFXq.jpg

hU2JW.jpg

I think obama should be forced to put a milker on a springing heifer.

I have never understood why right wingers care about Obama's religion so much. Who the fuck cares if he's a Muslim or a Christian or a damned Satanist?
Since you apparently don't care that Obama's a Muslim, do you also not care that he's a liar???

Since you apparently don't care that Obama's a Muslim, do you also not care that he's a liar???

So............you're one of the idiots that thinks Obama is a Muslim?

Sucks for you to not even have 2 synapses to rub together.

ddFXq.jpg

hU2JW.jpg

Have to believe this is pretty much bunk.. For one thing, to MANGLE the Shahada with a bad job of inscription on a small piece of jewelry would probably be an affront to Allah.

Here's the full Shahada on the (cough cough) flag of Hamas..

Flag_of_Hamas_%28in_order_of_writing%2C_later_over%29.png

It's got a very TINY similiarity to anything except the "Allah" part that is written above the rest of the script on the flag...

I'm sure not gonna join the winger "ringers" on this Jihad.. My advice?? Run away from this WNDaily spoof before it explodes like a suicide bomber..

Last edited:
There's actual pictures of Obama dressed in Muslim garb in a Madrassa in Indonesia if anybody wants to verify his upbringing as a devout Muslim. .

You don't live in a Muslim country and go to their schools without being a Muslim. :eusa_boohoo:

Hey stupid.............he was dressed in INDONESIAN garb and attending a CATHOLIC SCHOOL.

sure, a Catholic that can recite the Muslim call to worship with perfection.

you are not the average dummy that's for sure. you're apex ignorant.

congrats:clap2:

Well if ain't a Muslim enscription, it's a snake.

either way it looks gotdamn evil to me.

Do Conservative nut jobs ever get tired of making up this shit? How gullible are conservatives anyway?

snopes.com: Obama's Wedding Ring

Oh I agree it's probably bunk.. Even Snope's says "PROBABLY" false. And they offered no real insight on the question -- did they? That close up is upside down and design is NOT MATCHED top to bottom section.. It DOES have significant diff either because it's a BADLY done gold loop job or because it's SUPPOSED to be an Arabic inscription..

But it's NOT immediately obvious --- not even to the WNDaily "experts"...

Here's another example of the Shahada on some coins..

thumb01303.jpg

I can only tell you that's NOT what on the ring...

Although just the Script for "Allah" could be just as symbolic... This is looking for a tigers in Yosemite weird...

Last edited:
You don't live in a Muslim country and go to their schools without being a Muslim. :eusa_boohoo:

Hey stupid.............he was dressed in INDONESIAN garb and attending a CATHOLIC SCHOOL.

sure, a Catholic that can recite the Muslim call to worship with perfection.

you are not the average dummy that's for sure. you're apex ignorant.

congrats:clap2:

Got a link to back up your bullshit that Obama can recite that call with perfection? Because, in the link that I posted, he was attending a Catholic school while living in Indonesia.

Or..............is this a "fact" like all the other ones you pull outta your ass?

I think it has something to do with being in two wars against Muslim terrorist groups, al Qaeda and the Talliban........I could be wrong.

Obama isn't a devout Muslim, but it we had known he was wearing that ring before he was elected I seriously doubt he would have beat Hillary.

It's not the fact that he's a Muslim that's scary. It's the fact that he denies and hides it.

And it is really, really scary the government denies and hides the fact there are alien lizards living inside our hollow Earth!

ddFXq.jpg

hU2JW.jpg

Have to believe this is pretty much bunk.. For one thing, to MANGLE the Shahada with a bad job of inscription on a small piece of jewelry would probably be an affront to Allah.

Here's the full Shahada on the (cough cough) flag of Hamas..

Flag_of_Hamas_%28in_order_of_writing%2C_later_over%29.png

It's got a very TINY similiarity to anything except the "Allah" part that is written above the rest of the script on the flag...

I'm sure not gonna join the winger "ringers" on this Jihad.. My advice?? Run away from this WNDaily spoof before it explodes like a suicide bomber..

I had Obamas ring translated from Arabic.

What it actually says is......."Republicans are a bunch of dumb fucks"

It's not the fact that he's a Muslim that's scary. It's the fact that he denies and hides it.

And it is really, really scary the government denies and hides the fact there are alien lizards living inside our hollow Earth!

I bet if Obama came to your door and told you personally that he is a Muslim, you'd still not believe it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

Infidel Bloggers Alliance: Obama's Muslim Childhood

Asked about the religion of his childhood and youth, Obama offers contradictory answers. He finessed a Mar. 2004 question, "Have you always been a Christian?" by replying: "I was raised more by my mother and my mother was Christian." But in Dec. 2007 he belatedly decided to give a straight answer: "My mother was a Christian from Kansas. … I was raised by my mother. So, I've always been a Christian." In Feb. 2009, however, he offered a completely different account:

I was not raised in a particularly religious household. I had a father who was born a Muslim but became an atheist, grandparents who were non-practicing Methodists and Baptists, and a mother who was skeptical of organized religion. I didn't become a Christian until … I moved to the South Side of Chicago after college.

He further elaborated this answer in Sept. 2010, saying: "I came to my Christian faith later in life."
Which is it? Has Obama "always been a Christian" or did he "become a Christian" after college? Self-contradiction on so fundamental a matter of identity, when added to the general questioning about the accuracy of his autobiography, raises questions about veracity; would someone telling the truth say such varied and opposite things about himself? Inconsistency is typical of fabrication: when making things up, it's hard to stick with the same story. Obama appears to be hiding something. Was he the areligious child of irreligious parents? Or was he always a Christian? A Muslim? Or was he, in fact, something of his own creation – a Christian/Muslim?

Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

Infidel Bloggers Alliance: Obama's Muslim Childhood

Asked about the religion of his childhood and youth, Obama offers contradictory answers. He finessed a Mar. 2004 question, "Have you always been a Christian?" by replying: "I was raised more by my mother and my mother was Christian." But in Dec. 2007 he belatedly decided to give a straight answer: "My mother was a Christian from Kansas. … I was raised by my mother. So, I've always been a Christian." In Feb. 2009, however, he offered a completely different account:

I was not raised in a particularly religious household. I had a father who was born a Muslim but became an atheist, grandparents who were non-practicing Methodists and Baptists, and a mother who was skeptical of organized religion. I didn't become a Christian until … I moved to the South Side of Chicago after college.

He further elaborated this answer in Sept. 2010, saying: "I came to my Christian faith later in life."
Which is it? Has Obama "always been a Christian" or did he "become a Christian" after college? Self-contradiction on so fundamental a matter of identity, when added to the general questioning about the accuracy of his autobiography, raises questions about veracity; would someone telling the truth say such varied and opposite things about himself? Inconsistency is typical of fabrication: when making things up, it's hard to stick with the same story. Obama appears to be hiding something. Was he the areligious child of irreligious parents? Or was he always a Christian? A Muslim? Or was he, in fact, something of his own creation – a Christian/Muslim?

Sounds like a Christian

Forum List

Back