Obama’s Greasy Thumb

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
ariail-tipping-the-scales.jpg
http://www.thenerve.org.php53-13.df...uploads/2015/07/ariail-tipping-the-scales.jpg

For the first time I believe the scale has tipped in favor of indicting Hillary Clinton. What better way for the Chicago sewer rat to cover his ass than to go all in for Clinton:

Obama endorsement of Clinton could come Wednesday
By Dave Boyer
Monday, June 6, 2016

Obama endorsement of Clinton could come Wednesday

A big show of endorsing Clinton accomplishes 5 objectives —— after the indictment is handed down:

1. Loretta Lynch and the Department of Justice look like they are not corrupt.

2. By appearing to not interfere in a criminal case the sewer rat proves the law treats everybody equally.

3. Biden rides to the rescue without spending a minute on the campaign trail or spending a dime.

4. An indictment and trial evens the score with the Clintons.

5. The FBI comes up smelling like a rose.

I hate to say anything good about Taqiyya the Liar, but it takes courage for the sewer rat to torpedo Hillary. By doing so, he has to go against the global government crowd and the media. It is no small thing to erase decades of time, money, and influence the New World Order crowd invested in the Clintons. To be precise, torpedoing Hillary dumps ruling classes in every country. They are Hillary’s largest supporters. This is their election from top to bottom.

In addition to everything else, sinking Hillary Clinton exposes all of those Democrats in Congress, and federal bureaucrats, who turned blind eyes to every Clinton crime. After Hillary Clinton is convicted one question will emerge: What were the people who could have stopped her a long time ago doing throughout all of the years she was breaking the law, condoning murder, betraying the country, illegally acquiring a huge fortune, corrupting the political system, abusing her husband’s victims, and lying about everything she ever touched.

Let me close by going astray with a bit about the agenda Hillary Clinton never mentions. I stumbled upon it in the damnedest place.

Yesterday, my wife was watching an old movie Cleopatra (1963). I sat down with her for a few minutes and was flabbergasted when Cleopatra (Elizabeth Taylor) spouted Hillary Clinton’s global government garbage. Hell, the Egyptian queen even convinced Julius Caesar that a one government world was his destiny. My guess is that Cleopatra telling Julius Caesar to get with the program is Hillary’s favorite movie scene.

Until I saw that scene, I never realized just how pervasive one government world propaganda was in Hollywood 53 years ago. I knew that United Nations propaganda has long been a Hollywood mainstay, but the dialogue Cleopatra laid down in that scene came right out of a United Nations primer.

Yesterday, my wife was watching an old movie Cleopatra (1963). I sat down with her for a few minutes and was flabbergasted when Cleopatra (Elizabeth Taylor) spouted Hillary Clinton’s global government garbage. Hell, the Egyptian queen even convinced Julius Caesar that a one government world was his destiny. My guess is that Cleopatra telling Julius Caesar to get with the program is Hillary’s favorite movie scene.

they were reflecting upon the fact that Alexander had conquered so much in a small amount of time...

Ever notice that Trump has tiny hands like a lady?

Last edited:
they were reflecting upon the fact that Alexander had conquered so much in a small amount of time...
To Moonglow: The reference to Alexander was the screenwriter’s lead-in to the United Nations message. Remember that the message in 1963 represented a political agenda that was considered harmless, and accepted as a noble goal.

I do not know if the writers inserted the propaganda deliberately, or if they included it naturally because they believed in a one government world:

Writers: Joseph L. Mankiewicz (screenplay), Ranald MacDougall (screenplay) | 5 more credits »

Cleopatra (1963) - IMDb

I think about the number of teenagers who heard that crap without realizing that it implanted a worldview before they knew there was such a thing as a one government world movement. Indeed, many adult moviegoers never knew what was being accomplished with a few lines of dialogue.

Incidentally, my wife taped the movie; so I rewound the scene so I could double-check the crap to make sure I heard it correctly.

To Moonglow: The reference to Alexander was the screenwriter’s lead-in to the United Nations message. Remember that the message in 1963 represented a political agenda that was considered harmless, and accepted as a noble goal.

I do not know if the writers inserted the propaganda deliberately, or if they included it naturally because they believed in a one government world:

Writers: Joseph L. Mankiewicz (screenplay), Ranald MacDougall (screenplay) | 5 more credits »

Cleopatra (1963) - IMDb

I think about the number of teenagers who heard that crap without realizing that it implanted a worldview before they knew there was such a thing as a one government world movement. Indeed, many adult moviegoers never knew what was being accomplished with a few lines of dialogue.

Incidentally, my wife taped the movie; so I rewound the scene so I could double-check the crap to make sure I heard it correctly.
One must remember that during the ancient era conquering the world was the goal of many super powers...The Mongols almost made it happen...

One must remember that during the ancient era conquering the world was the goal of many super powers...The Mongols almost made it happen...
To Moonglow: Yes, but they did not do it for the garbage Cleopatra spouted in a movie scene.

The concept of a one government world is not a twentieth century invention. Ancient conquerors like Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Genghis Khan, et al. were the first globalists. The concepts of global government and individual liberties marched side by side throughout history; neither one gaining complete dominance over the other.

NOTE: The vast majority of average people will be no better off under a global government in the modern world than they were when they were conquered militarily. They will probably be worse off because they had value as slaves in the ancient world; whereas, today’s global government advocates are planning genocide for many of the conquered.

National governments substituted for global government while individual liberties were catch as catch can until after the American Revolution. Few realize it, but global government suffered its greatest setback at the hands of America’s Founding Fathers although they probably did not think of it that way.

Dueling Conspiracies

To Moonglow: Yes, but they did not do it for the garbage Cleopatra spouted in a movie scene.

The concept of a one government world is not a twentieth century invention. Ancient conquerors like Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Genghis Khan, et al. were the first globalists. The concepts of global government and individual liberties marched side by side throughout history; neither one gaining complete dominance over the other.

NOTE: The vast majority of average people will be no better off under a global government in the modern world than they were when they were conquered militarily. They will probably be worse off because they had value as slaves in the ancient world; whereas, today’s global government advocates are planning genocide for many of the conquered.

National governments substituted for global government while individual liberties were catch as catch can until after the American Revolution. Few realize it, but global government suffered its greatest setback at the hands of America’s Founding Fathers although they probably did not think of it that way.

Dueling Conspiracies
Domination?

Forum List

Back