Obama's Cocaine Use vs. Sarah Palin's Personal Life

Sure when he was young and struggling with racial issues. Thats over. Unlike John McCain who says he "hates the gooks".

Sure he was young when he listened to the same hate filled sermons from Rev. Wright for over 20 years.

Sure when he was young and struggling with racial issues. Thats over. Unlike John McCain who says he "hates the gooks".
On his campaign bus recently, Sen. John McCain told reporters, "I hated the gooks. I will hate them as long as I live." Although McCain said he was referring only to his prison guards, there are many reasons why his use of the word "gook" is offensive and alarming.

John McCain's racist remark very troubling

Would you hate someone who beat the shit out of you?
Besides if he hated "the gooks" would he have pushed for normalized relations with those same people?

should be instant disqualification for both of them.

flip those colors around, and if it were a church supporting white supremacy, yo-bama would still be in chicago trying to figure out how to please mr. ayers.

Sure he was young when he listened to the same hate filled sermons from Rev. Wright for over 20 years.

Really, they were all hate filled? Or was it a few that were scattered here and there?

All 20 years of his sermons were released and you all dragged through them and found...what 3 examples? 4 examples?

You think he gave only 4 sermons in 20 years?

Would you hate someone who beat the shit out of you?
Besides if he hated "the gooks" would he have pushed for normalized relations with those same people?

So we should believe he was lying when he said he hated the gooks? That he is stupid and has terrible judgement? Or that its ok to say you hate an entire race of people?

Leaves me with 3 very unappealing options to choose from.

As for me "hating someone who beat the shit out of me", I recall trying very hard to get partisan idiots like you to understand that context is king and taking Wrights, and Obamas, comments out of the civil rights context and taking snippets without understanding who they are and what they went through is foolish and inaccurate.

But suddenly when talking about McCain all that shit matters, eh?

should be instant disqualification for both of them.

Because perish forbid anyone think anything stupid in their youth!

flip those colors around, and if it were a church supporting white supremacy, yo-bama would still be in chicago trying to figure out how to please mr. ayers.

Except the church didn't support black supremacy. But nice try there.

Really, they were all hate filled? Or was it a few that were scattered here and there?

All 20 years of his sermons were released and you all dragged through them and found...what 3 examples? 4 examples?

So we should believe he was lying when he said he hated the gooks? That he is stupid and has terrible judgement? Or that its ok to say you hate an entire race of people?

As for me "hating someone who beat the shit out of me", I recall trying very hard to get partisan idiots like you to understand that context is king and taking Wrights, and Obamas, comments out of the civil rights context and taking snippets without understanding who they are and what they went through is foolish and inaccurate.

In what way was Obama beat the shit out of for his race? I suppose the whole Mccain pushing for normalized relations doesn't fit in your narrow view since you ommitted it from your response.

Obama sure knew of Wright's comments, since he quotes one of those comments in his first book.

my pastor preaches the kkk one time, i would have no chance in public office.

amazing how its socially acceptable for a black man to be racist.

In what way was Obama beat the shit out of for his race?

Way to see the world incredibly narrowly. Do you think, just maybe, that other things effected Obama in some way to cause him to doubt his racial identity and identify with racial politics for a time? Maybe the history of slavery and racism in this country? Maybe, just maybe?

I suppose the whole Mccain pushing for normalized relations doesn't fit in your narrow view since you ommitted it from your response.

No, it falls under the first 2 of my three unappealing options. So was McCain lying when he said he hated the gooks? Or maybe he is just a moron? Him pressing for normalized relations means what exactly? Pray tell.

Obama sure knew of Wright's comments, since he quotes one of those comments in his first book.

That wasn't the claim, genius. The claim was that its a bunch of bullshit to say that he held those sermons for "20 years".

my pastor preaches the kkk one time, i would have no chance in public office.

amazing how its socially acceptable for a black man to be racist.

Really? Except that McCain's been linked to a number of racist pastors.

Do you think McCain has "no chance in public office"? Or maybe you think that McCain is a black man?

hmm. Curious.

Way to see the world incredibly narrowly. Do you think, just maybe, that other things effected Obama in some way to cause him to doubt his racial identity and identify with racial politics for a time? Maybe the history of slavery and racism in this country? Maybe, just maybe?

No, it falls under the first 2 of my three unappealing options. So was McCain lying when he said he hated the gooks? Or maybe he is just a moron? Him pressing for normalized relations means what exactly? Pray tell.

That wasn't the claim, genius. The claim was that its a bunch of bullshit to say that he held those sermons for "20 years".

yo-bama could have a white man hanging from his tree and you still wouldn't believe he was a racist. no point in trying to show the facts.

yo-bama could have a white man hanging from his tree and you still wouldn't believe he was a racist. no point in trying to show the facts.

How would you know there is no point to doing something until you've done it?

You've posted nothing but bullshit speculation. As for what I believe, try waiting for more than 10 posts before forming opinions about someones psychology over the internet.

That's the reason, he sit in Wright's church for over 20 years because he doubted his racial identity for a time?

Talking of seeing the world with a narrow view....
He hated the guards who beat the shit out of him because he was an American solider.

Since it is based on Black liberation theology yes its values were constantly being taught to the members.

How would you know there is no point to doing something until you've done it?

You've posted nothing but bullshit speculation. As for what I believe, try waiting for more than 10 posts before forming opinions about someones psychology over the internet.

how would you know there is no point to doing something until you've done it and there was no point in doing it until you have done it?

again, you are in the tank for yo-bama and nothing is going to change your mind, good luck sir.

Palin is more qualified then a junior senator who has a couple years as a state senator and a couple years as a US Senator. A man that is the nominee cause HE is black.

Another truly ignorant ass Conservative. He's MIXED jackass

Why is the media not talking about Obama's cocaine use like they are talking about Palin's personal life?

After over 24 hours of this thread being posted, can someone, (anyone point out), what difference this question makes in the first place :confused:

Obama is not running against Palin, nor is she against him. He is running against McCain. How is the question revelant to anything?

I have scanned all of the replies and if I missed it ... please give me a link and I will apologize! :cuckoo: You are all :cuckoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back