Obama's Cocaine Use vs. Sarah Palin's Personal Life

How about man who earns position versus unqualified woman picked based on gender...

????????????????? Not sure what you are getting at but evidentally you didn't see the speech last night and know nothing about Palin... Maybe you should check it out... I'm sure it's on youtube...

How about man who earns position versus unqualified woman picked based on gender...

How did Obama earn his position. Two memoirs he has written yet he hasn't authored a single legislation in four years. He's working really hard helping the American voters by doing nothing. I could have said, "i met with Sen. So-and-So to work on legislation." Is that leadership?

How did Obama earn his position. Two memoirs he has written yet he hasn't authored a single legislation in four years. He's working really hard helping the American voters by doing nothing. I could have said, "i met with Sen. So-and-So to work on legislation." Is that leadership?

Drinking the koolaid again.

It's been posted that this part of her speech is a lie.

Your side is so desperate to make her look experienced that even lying Rudy is saying she could have handled 9-11.

Desperate times for a desperate party.

lol.. I think we all heard Palin's speech. Good party line, though. Won't get a single vote from the middle, but I'm sure the "base" will love it. ;)

Palin is more qualified then a junior senator who has a couple years as a state senator and a couple years as a US Senator. A man that is the nominee cause HE is black.

HUH? follow info brought to you by wiki...

A graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he served as president of the Harvard Law Review, Obama worked as a community organizer and practiced as a civil rights attorney before serving in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004. He taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004....

a couple of years.. what exactly is your definition of a couple of years... during his time in the state senate he also taught Constitutional law..

now .. lets see the exciting life of Sarah..

In 1984, Palin won the Miss Wasilla Pageant,[6][7] then finished second in the Miss Alaska pageant,[8] at which she won a college scholarship and the "Miss Congeniality" award.[5]

Wow.. she won a scholarship for being congenial...

Palin admits to smoking marijuana as a youth, during the time when possession was legal in Alaska, though she says she did not enjoy it.[9]
where is that putz that keeps harping on Obamas admitted drug use...

Palin attended Hawaii Pacific in Honolulu for a semester in 1982, majoring in Business Administration.
Guess business administration was too taxing...
She transferred in 1983 to North Idaho College.[10] In 1987,[11] Palin received a Bachelor of Science degree in communications-journalism from the University of Idaho, where she also minored in political science.[12][13]
wow.. major and a minor. Who would have thought this academic challenge from miss congeniality....

In 1988, she worked as a sports reporter for KTUU-TV in Anchorage, Alaska.[14]
short lived run here actually...

She also helped in her husband’s family commercial fishing business.[15]
Ive worked as a commercial fisherman.. sarah is no commercial fisherman...

Palin also had a 20% ownership in an Anchorage car wash business, according to state corporation records filed in 2004. Palin failed to report her stake in the company when running for governor in 2006; in April 2007, the state issued a "certificate of involuntary dissolution" because of the company's failure to file its biennial report and pay state licensing fees.[16]
what.. the reformer mayor vp hopefull couldnt fill out required forms and pay for a licsence...

Woo.. hows that for excitement... Throw in a couple of lies and shes the perfect candidate eh...

He got Bill Ayers, Jeremiah WRight and that Iraqi real estate dude to prop him up...then promptly shat all over them.

THat's how he earned his position.

HUH? follow info brought to you by wiki...

A graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he served as president of the Harvard Law Review, Obama worked as a community organizer and practiced as a civil rights attorney before serving in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004. He taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004....

a couple of years.. what exactly is your definition of a couple of years... during his time in the state senate he also taught Constitutional law..

now .. lets see the exciting life of Sarah..

Wow.. she won a scholarship for being congenial...

where is that putz that keeps harping on Obamas admitted drug use...

Guess business administration was too taxing...
wow.. major and a minor. Who would have thought this academic challenge from miss congeniality....

short lived run here actually...

Ive worked as a commercial fisherman.. sarah is no commercial fisherman...

what.. the reformer mayor vp hopefull couldnt fill out required forms and pay for a licsence...

Woo.. hows that for excitement... Throw in a couple of lies and shes the perfect candidate eh...

So why don't we see some of the brilliant things Obama accomplished while he was at Harvard?

Because he's hiding them. He doesn't want anyone to know what sort of shit he supports.

So why don't we see some of the brilliant things Obama accomplished while he was at Harvard?

Because he's hiding them. He doesn't want anyone to know what sort of shit he supports.

Be careful of that which you ask for...

Obama entered Harvard Law School in late 1988 and at the end of his first year was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review based on his grades and a writing competition.[18] In his second year he was elected president of the Law Review, a full-time volunteer position functioning as editor-in-chief and supervising the law review's staff of 80 editors.[19] Obama's election in February 1990 as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review was widely reported and followed by several long, detailed profiles.[19] He graduated with a Juris Doctor (J.D.) magna cum laude from Harvard in 1991 and returned to Chicago where he had worked as a summer associate at the law firms of Sidley & Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990.[18][20]

The publicity from his election as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review led to a contract and advance to write a book about race relations.[21] In an effort to recruit him to their faculty, the University of Chicago Law School provided Obama with a fellowship and an office to work on his book.[21] He originally planned to finish the book in one year, but it took much longer as the book evolved into a personal memoir. In order to work without interruptions, Obama and his wife, Michelle, traveled to Bali where he wrote for several months. The manuscript was finally published as Dreams from My Father in mid-1995.[21]
Impressive eh.. ready to change your vote yet...

Last edited:
Because no one with half a brain cares what he did in College.

I think they care more if Palin is a nutter who thinks Alaska shouldn't be part of the U.S. :cuckoo:

That's already been proven false, by the chairman of that party.

Thanks, but once again, jillian shows her uninformed, partisan bullshit. :eusa_clap:

Been there done that with Bush. It is not a big deal unless he comes to one of the debates with a mirror a hundred dollar bill rolled up and a packet of white powder.

You don't believe that cocaine use could effect one's judgement?

Yes i do but i don't think he is using today. GWB did it well maybe i am wrong look what it did to his judgement.

You don't think that past cocaine usuage could effect judgements that they make today? GWB is irrelevant, but if he used cocaine then yes it could have effected his judgement.

GWB is not irrelevant he did cocaine and was president. It will be hard in this day and age to find a person you has not experimented with some sort of drug. I think in no way would it hamper his judgement. i actually think religion is more apt to have someone make a wrong decision then past drug use unless it fried your brain.

If you listen to Obama speak you will see that he is very capable.

Forum List

Back