Let us look at the electoral map?

no one wants to believe polls...unless the poll is "right" or agrees with their votes. edit is right...we shall see....but it is interesting to watch the map change and the tally change or will it change. will obama movtivate the black vote enough to carry states like nc and sc? Will Palin pull Hillary supporters in? I do not think so.

im surprised that has virginia tied. and even florida mccain is only up by 1. interesting

no one wants to believe polls...unless the poll is "right" or agrees with their votes. edit is right...we shall see....but it is interesting to watch the map change and the tally change or will it change. will obama movtivate the black vote enough to carry states like nc and sc? Will Palin pull Hillary supporters in? I do not think so.

that is exactly right. when the poll shows McCain ahead then the poll is dead on but when it shows it's Obama the poll is shit :lol:

and I absolutely think Obama can motivate more black voters then McCain can attract Hillary voters, esp since Palin stands in direct contrast to everything Hillary believes in and fights for.

that is exactly right. when the poll shows McCain ahead then the poll is dead on but when it shows it's Obama the poll is shit :lol:

and I absolutely think Obama can motivate more black voters then McCain can attract Hillary voters, esp since Palin stands in direct contrast to everything Hillary believes in and fights for.

at least Hillary has a record to contrast.....

Polls have shown to be so inaccurate, it i snot funny.... the only poll that matters is the ones where all the votes are actually counted

Polls have shown to be so inaccurate, it i snot funny.... the only poll that matters is the ones where all the votes are actually counted

That's not true! In Michigan, they used a random sample poll to decide how to seat delegates at their convention.

This shows you the competence and fairness of THAT party.

The polls don't nean a lot until the last two weeks before the election. The Electoral poll is nice because it is broken down by state. It is obvious that McCain does not have the right mix right now to make a serious threat out of his campaign. It looks right now like Obama will be the next president in the White House.

I'll never forget the flustered humiliation of all the pundits who declared Gore as president last election. It was hilarious, and it was all based on polls.

Oh, and those pink states? They should be red. Barely GOP is still GOP, idiots.

The blue is a tiny portion of this country. Miniscule, elitist, and apparently self-destructing. I think it has something to do with inbreeding. Like the Hapsburgs.

I'll never forget the flustered humiliation of all the pundits who declared Gore as president last election. It was hilarious, and it was all based on polls.

Oh, and those pink states? They should be red. Barely GOP is still GOP, idiots.

The blue is a tiny portion of this country. Miniscule, elitist, and apparently self-destructing. I think it has something to do with inbreeding. Like the Hapsburgs.

They were right about Gore. The Supreme Court voted in that election not the people of Flordia.

Bush was elected by a majority of the American people.
They recounted twice in Florida, still couldn't steal a win.
The Supreme Court upheld the will of the people, and the State of Florida.

Too bad for you, boo hoo. Get ready, because you guys are gonna get spanked again, and it's not even going to be close enough to try to steal it.

Bush was elected by a majority of the American people.
They recounted twice in Florida, still couldn't steal a win.
The Supreme Court upheld the will of the people, and the State of Florida.

Too bad for you, boo hoo. Get ready, because you guys are gonna get spanked again, and it's not even going to be close enough to try to steal it.

Not a chance it wont be close enough for McCain to even try and steal this one.

It looks right now like Obama will be the next president in the White House.

I agree, but largely because GA, TX, AZ, and FL are about 10 elec votes short of what they'll have in 2012, and MA, NY, MI, and PA are the opposite. I'd put money on Obama in '08 and Palin in '12.

I agree, but largely because GA, TX, AZ, and FL are about 10 elec votes short of what they'll have in 2012, and MA, NY, MI, and PA are the opposite. I'd put money on Obama in '08 and Palin in '12.

If Obama does well in 08 and he runs the country well he will repeat. If he struggles Hillary will take him to the cleaners in the 12 primaries and she would crush Palin. If Obama does well in office he will crush anyone that runs against him.

If Obama does well in 08 and he runs the country well he will repeat.

Clinton's 1st term went as well as anyone could have expected in terms of peace and prosperity. But his margin of victory in the elec college wasn't all that overwhelming. Palin starts in 2012 with about 200 elec votes.

Forum List

Back