Obama's Cocaine Use vs. Sarah Palin's Personal Life

A man that is the nominee cause HE is black.

You are truly a blind little person. It would be impossible to be the candidate if the only reason was he was black. He makes Mumbles Look like the meally mouthed person he is. I love your side. Now that the dems have someone who can speak, speaking is elitist.

SFI

Why is the media not talking about Obama's cocaine use like they are talking about Palin's personal life?

Effect of Obama's Candor Remains to Be Seen - washingtonpost.com

I'm not sure this board can handle anymore clueless neophytes. You sure you shouldn't be on a sports forum somewhere?

The answer is because Obama's been vetted, and she hasn't. Obama's drug use and preacher problems have been explored to death by the media. There's nothing new there to report.

How about man who earns position versus unqualified woman picked based on gender...

Too bad she was picked for more than her vagina, sexist.
You slink around negative repping me and calling me a sexist you stupid prick... have the decency to post it if you want it discussed...

Now explain to me that if Palin were a man she would have been picked... Proove me wrong asshole.. I dare you...

Why is the media not talking about Obama's cocaine use like they are talking about Palin's personal life?

Effect of Obama's Candor Remains to Be Seen - washingtonpost.com

umm probably because Obama's admitted cocaine use was OVER 20 years ago?!

strange that the media would focus so much attention on a woman who until last Friday virtually NO ONE outside of Alaska knew anything about and who just so happens to be running for the second most important job in the country. What are they thinking? :cuckoo:

GWB is not irrelevant he did cocaine and was president. It will be hard in this day and age to find a person you has not experimented with some sort of drug. I think in no way would it hamper his judgement. i actually think religion is more apt to have someone make a wrong decision then past drug use unless it fried your brain.

If you listen to Obama speak you will see that he is very capable.

:eusa_clap: My sentiments exactly!!! Religious zealots are scary people . . . remember 9/11 . . . those guys came to kill the infidels!!!!!!

You are truly a blind little person. It would be impossible to be the candidate if the only reason was he was black. He makes Mumbles Look like the meally mouthed person he is. I love your side. Now that the dems have someone who can speak, speaking is elitist.

SFI

Isn't that like saying women will vote for Palin because she's a woman? :doubt:

Last edited:
RetiredGySgt. . . with all due respect. You're saying on one hand that Obama is the nominee because he's black, but on the other hand your supporting the Republican party who put a woman on the ticket hoping women will vote for her? Hmmmm. Interesting.

You slink around negative repping me and calling me a sexist you stupid prick... have the decency to post it if you want it discussed...

Now explain to me that if Palin were a man she would have been picked... Proove me wrong asshole.. I dare you...

Where is Sanders... I am calling your ass out.. bitch...

GWB is not irrelevant he did cocaine and was president. It will be hard in this day and age to find a person you has not experimented with some sort of drug. I think in no way would it hamper his judgement. i actually think religion is more apt to have someone make a wrong decision then past drug use unless it fried your brain.

If you listen to Obama speak you will see that he is very capable.

I agree....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPR5jnjtLo]YouTube - GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obama[/ame]

As Bill Maher said, "The great thing about America is that we don't listen to our religious leaders."

Selah.

As Bill Maher said, "The great thing about America is that we don't listen to our religious leaders."

Selah.

Oh so the whole notion of radical christianity ruling the Republicans is just a farce then huh?

Forum List

Back