Obama's Baltimore Taking shape

Yep. Why would they? What the fuck can they see that is worth risking their life...and now freedom..for?
Obama's utopia, the foxes are watching the hen house,although in time i'm sure the residents will want their police back, but much destruction will take place before the "justice" dept gets done there.

although in time i'm sure the residents will want their police back

of course they are already on cnn bitching about it

Two Baltimore residents stated that they believed the police in the city are not doing their jobs in interviews broadcast on Tuesday’s “The Lead” on CNN.

Resident Malacka Reed El said, “I don’t think the police are doing their jobs, but I do not think that it’s all of the police. We do have some police officers that are doing their jobs.”

Rev. Jamal Bryant, (who National Correspondent Suzanne Malveaux said is “a close friend” of the Gray family) the Pastor of Empowerment Temple Church, added, “It’s almost akin to having a substitute teach in the middle of the semester who turns a blind eye, doesn’t know the students, and is not, in fact, giving a grade. And so it’s a very dangerous time in our city when crime is going up, but arrests are going down.”

Baltimore Residents We Don t Think the Police Are Actively Doing Their Jobs - Breitbart

As ive said...its Mission Impossible.

put a fence around the city and go home

baltimore-riot-gang-signs-AFP-640x480-550x413.jpg
instead of attempting to lift the people up, Obama and his kind tears them down and then make excuses for the chaos:mad:

exactly

The police are doing just the job the city wants them to do. They are answering calls but not being proactive. They aren't stopping the guy with a gun in his waistband for a street shakedown. They aren't rousting the drug deal going down on the corner. This is exactly what Baltimore said they wanted.

Obama's war on police bares fruit...

29 Shootings, 9 Fatal, Over Memorial Day Weekend In Baltimore
BALTIMORE (WJZ)–It’s been a violent weekend in Baltimore after a surge of shootings–some deadly across the city.

Police say 29 people were shot, 9 of them killed over this weekend, adding to the record-breaking violence.

The shooting didn’t stop on Monday night after a 9-year-old boy and another man were both injured by gun fire in the 2900 block of Arunah Avenue. Police say the child was shot in the leg and another man suffered a graze wound to the head.

New police video of a person of interest in Sunday’s deadly shooting in Druid Heights. It’s one of several active investigations following a Memorial Day weekend riddled with gun violence across Baltimore City.

From one district to the next leaving 26 people shot and 9 dead.

Councilmember Mary Pat Clarke links the violence to a city still reeling from weeks of unrest.

“It was an earthquake kind of time and i think we’re still dealing with the aftershock,” she says.

The latest victims died early Monday morning. In the Western District a memorial marks the spot where a man and a woman were shot. The man later died, the woman is in critical condition.

North from there, a triple shooting. A man dies after he’s shot in the chest. Then cops discover two other males shot in the incident, including a 17 year old, after they walked to a local hospital.

Neighbors in Govans describe this as a quiet community and say they’re surprised the gun violence spilled into their streets.

29 Shootings 9 Fatal Over Memorial Day Weekend In Baltimore CBS Baltimore

what did i read today

murders in Baltimore up 100 percent from last year

arrests down 50 %

Sometimes these things work themselves out with no police intervention...:eusa_whistle:

So some elite blacks - haves if you will - including the mayor and state's attorney, aided and abetted by a few fellow federal haves, all dumped on the Balto Police Department as the excuse for mostly black rioters doing their thing. Gee, if I'm a cop there I know how I'd approach the job given the degree of support from city hall and elsewhere.

As a result it's like open season now for the armed black criminals in the city in a good news, bad news sort of way. The good of course is armed black criminals will continue to up the body count of formerly alive armed black criminals and that's a good thing for all. The bad news though is the armed black criminals don't know much about the proper use of their weapons and that unfortunately results in lots of innocent have nots in the hood getting shot too, dead often times.

Somone please tell the loved ones of the innocent dead it's simply their elected officials performing Community Service. Sure that'll ease their pain.

I don't think it's a stretch to say that Baltimore's chaos is a preview of things to come in US if the left continues in government.

The whole USA is going up in flames ( with the exception of Texas, may be)

Burn baby burn....very sad.

Obama fanning the flames blaming police and making excuses for the violence:mad:..He does mention a dead officer in passing:eusa_clap:

frankly

i am surprised that any law enforcement is still there
They are half heartily there...No surprise the moral is low. I'm sure too many just don't give a shit right now

Yep. Why would they? What the fuck can they see that is worth risking their life...and now freedom..for?
Obama's utopia, the foxes are watching the hen house,although in time i'm sure the residents will want their police back, but much destruction will take place before the "justice" dept gets done there.

although in time i'm sure the residents will want their police back

of course they are already on cnn bitching about it

Two Baltimore residents stated that they believed the police in the city are not doing their jobs in interviews broadcast on Tuesday’s “The Lead” on CNN.

Resident Malacka Reed El said, “I don’t think the police are doing their jobs, but I do not think that it’s all of the police. We do have some police officers that are doing their jobs.”

Rev. Jamal Bryant, (who National Correspondent Suzanne Malveaux said is “a close friend” of the Gray family) the Pastor of Empowerment Temple Church, added, “It’s almost akin to having a substitute teach in the middle of the semester who turns a blind eye, doesn’t know the students, and is not, in fact, giving a grade. And so it’s a very dangerous time in our city when crime is going up, but arrests are going down.”

Baltimore Residents We Don t Think the Police Are Actively Doing Their Jobs - Breitbart

As ive said...its Mission Impossible.

Yep...........sad as hell. One can almost start seeing these sections of the city turning into a real ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK landscape. Wall the shit area's off and drop in supplies once a week!! Or police only with robocops............one or the other because this shit is beyond gone at this point.

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/img_1812.jpg.html][/URL]

Happy now!!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::spinner:

Last edited:
Obama's war on police bares fruit...

29 Shootings, 9 Fatal, Over Memorial Day Weekend In Baltimore
BALTIMORE (WJZ)–It’s been a violent weekend in Baltimore after a surge of shootings–some deadly across the city.

Police say 29 people were shot, 9 of them killed over this weekend, adding to the record-breaking violence.

The shooting didn’t stop on Monday night after a 9-year-old boy and another man were both injured by gun fire in the 2900 block of Arunah Avenue. Police say the child was shot in the leg and another man suffered a graze wound to the head.

New police video of a person of interest in Sunday’s deadly shooting in Druid Heights. It’s one of several active investigations following a Memorial Day weekend riddled with gun violence across Baltimore City.

From one district to the next leaving 26 people shot and 9 dead.

Councilmember Mary Pat Clarke links the violence to a city still reeling from weeks of unrest.

“It was an earthquake kind of time and i think we’re still dealing with the aftershock,” she says.

The latest victims died early Monday morning. In the Western District a memorial marks the spot where a man and a woman were shot. The man later died, the woman is in critical condition.

North from there, a triple shooting. A man dies after he’s shot in the chest. Then cops discover two other males shot in the incident, including a 17 year old, after they walked to a local hospital.

Neighbors in Govans describe this as a quiet community and say they’re surprised the gun violence spilled into their streets.

29 Shootings 9 Fatal Over Memorial Day Weekend In Baltimore CBS Baltimore

what did i read today

murders in Baltimore up 100 percent from last year

arrests down 50 %

Why would the police want to do their job? They might get prosecuted

Yup and you can bet they make it harder and harder for the police to do the job.

If I were the Baltimore PD I'd just hang it u and let these idiots take care of themselves.

Wonder how long it would be before they were all screaming like stuck pigs for law enforcement to save their asses.

Yup. the Cops outtta give it up.

Thank you Obama...:mad:

Baltimore Gets Bloodier as Arrests Drop Post-Freddie Gray

WireAP_9d26ef8e7e3646b4a9b20dcbc33e850d_16x9_992.jpg

A 31-year-old woman and a young boy were shot in the head Thursday, becoming Baltimore's 37th and 38th homicide victims so far this month, the city's deadliest in 15 years.

The most recent killings claimed the lives of Jennifer Jeffrey and her seven-year-old son, Kester Anthony Browne. They were identified by Jeffrey's sister, Danielle Wilder.

Jeffrey and her son were found dead early Thursday, each from gunshot wounds to the head.

As family members cried and held each other on the quiet, leafy block in Southwest Baltimore where they lived, Wilder said she felt as if "my heart has been ripped out."

Wilder said a neighbor called their other sister early Thursday, concerned that she hadn't hear any noise coming from Jeffrey's house: no footsteps, Wilder said, no voices, and no gunshots. But when her brother let himself into the house to check on the mother and son, he discovered their bodies.

"She was in the living room," Wilder said. "The baby was upstairs, in the bed."

Wilder said police told her there were no signs of forced entry, and that whoever killed Jeffrey and Browne were let into the house sometime yesterday. Wilder said she thinks whoever killed Jeffrey, who also lived with her niece and grand-niece, wanted to catch her alone, and that the boy was collateral damage.

Thursday's deaths continue a grisly and dramatic uptick in murders across Baltimore that has so far claimed the lives of 38 people. Meanwhile, arrests have plunged: Police are booking fewer than half the number of people they pulled off the streets last year.

"I'm afraid to go outside," said Antoinette Perrine, whose brother was shot down three weeks ago on a basketball court near her home in the Harlem Park neighborhood of West Baltimore. Ever since, she has barricaded her door and added metal slabs inside her windows to deflect gunfire.

"It's so bad, people are afraid to let their kids outside," Perrine said. "People wake up with shots through their windows. Police used to sit on every corner, on the top of the block. These days? They're nowhere."

West Baltimore residents worry they've been abandoned by the officers they once accused of harassing them, leaving some neighborhoods like the Wild West without a lawman around.

"Before it was over-policing. Now there's no police," said Donnail "Dreads" Lee, 34, who lives in the Gilmor Homes, the public housing complex where Gray, 25, was chased down. "People feel as though they can do things and get away with it. I see people walking with guns almost every single day, because they know the police aren't pulling them up like they used to

Baltimore Gets Bloodier as Arrests Drop Post-Freddie Gray - ABC News

The Baltimore Sun

Tragic. A beautiful young black woman and a 7 year old CHILD were gunned down...shot in the head execution style. It made this Baltimores...gosh...lost count of murders this month. But its now the bloodiest May in 20 years. With a few weekend days to go.

The mayor was asked about all the violence in a press conference. Fox News guy challenged her to explain it. Bitch ducked it. Said "I dont know what you're trying to do."

And the superstar prosecutor? Shes hosting a circus. NO REALLY....shes gonna be ringmaster at SoulCircus. Literally hosting a circus.

And what is the local.medias biggest outrage!!!??? Lead story of Baltimore Sun is....GASP....the 6 cops werent handcuffed when they turned themselves in to the jail!!! Oh the outrage!!!

Good job liberals. You have destroyed another city haha

How happy are you about it Bucs? Your glee is palpable.

About the deaths? None at all. Its horrible.

About seeing liberal and cop hater ideology suffer a disastrous and miserable failure? Im thrilled! But more so happy in the way that you see a family member with addiction hit rock bottom finally...and have some joy and hope that MAYBE this is finally when they make a change.

See...you liberals and cop haters might be retarded. You might be some of the most ignorant and naive and stupid muthafuckas alive.

But you're fellow Americans. You just have a problem. An addiction to left wing ideology. Its toxic and it leads to...well...Baltimore. So while we feel sorrow for the dead victims....in a large scale view...we have hope that maybe some of you will have that turning point moment.

Doubt it. Most addicts never recover and end up self destructing. But a few do.

Has anyone thanked obama yet?

This is what Baltimore wanted. Yes, we can feel sorry, but what of it? This is still what Baltimore wanted. The mayor, district attorney and police chief want this kind of culture. It's hard to feel sorry because this city is achieving its goals.

if they'd gut-shot all the arsonists, assaulters, and looters in 1968, we wouldn't have a lot of the problems that we have today, and it's going to get MUCH worse, without a doubt.

How happy are you about it Bucs? Your glee is palpable.
Thanks to the liberals TOS we get to re-live the summer of 68.
Ah yes, the killing season and just in time for those LONG hot summer nights.

I cant imagine how bad the summer is about to be in our inner cities.
^ Practically salivating

So whats your solution? You all bitch about racist cops. Well...they're gone. You bitch that "cops are supposed to serve us".

Well...cops are gone. Now go call a waitress who actually does SERVE. Yep. Call up to JoJos Chicken and order up a 2 piece special. And a side of anti-gang patrols. And a grape drink. Some real serving for once!

Forum List

Back