Obama's Baltimore Taking shape

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Obama's war on police bares fruit...

29 Shootings, 9 Fatal, Over Memorial Day Weekend In Baltimore

BALTIMORE (WJZ)–It’s been a violent weekend in Baltimore after a surge of shootings–some deadly across the city.

Police say 29 people were shot, 9 of them killed over this weekend, adding to the record-breaking violence.

The shooting didn’t stop on Monday night after a 9-year-old boy and another man were both injured by gun fire in the 2900 block of Arunah Avenue. Police say the child was shot in the leg and another man suffered a graze wound to the head.

New police video of a person of interest in Sunday’s deadly shooting in Druid Heights. It’s one of several active investigations following a Memorial Day weekend riddled with gun violence across Baltimore City.

From one district to the next leaving 26 people shot and 9 dead.

Councilmember Mary Pat Clarke links the violence to a city still reeling from weeks of unrest.

“It was an earthquake kind of time and i think we’re still dealing with the aftershock,” she says.

The latest victims died early Monday morning. In the Western District a memorial marks the spot where a man and a woman were shot. The man later died, the woman is in critical condition.

North from there, a triple shooting. A man dies after he’s shot in the chest. Then cops discover two other males shot in the incident, including a 17 year old, after they walked to a local hospital.

Neighbors in Govans describe this as a quiet community and say they’re surprised the gun violence spilled into their streets.

29 Shootings 9 Fatal Over Memorial Day Weekend In Baltimore CBS Baltimore

BALTIMORE (WJZ)–It’s been a violent weekend in Baltimore after a surge of shootings–some deadly across the city.

Police say 29 people were shot, 9 of them killed over this weekend, adding to the record-breaking violence.

The shooting didn’t stop on Monday night after a 9-year-old boy and another man were both injured by gun fire in the 2900 block of Arunah Avenue. Police say the child was shot in the leg and another man suffered a graze wound to the head.

New police video of a person of interest in Sunday’s deadly shooting in Druid Heights. It’s one of several active investigations following a Memorial Day weekend riddled with gun violence across Baltimore City.

Councilmember Mary Pat Clarke links the violence to a city still reeling from weeks of unrest.

“It was an earthquake kind of time and i think we’re still dealing with the aftershock,” she says.

The latest victims died early Monday morning. In the Western District a memorial marks the spot where a man and a woman were shot. The man later died, the woman is in critical condition.

North from there, a triple shooting. A man dies after he’s shot in the chest. Then cops discover two other males shot in the incident, including a 17 year old, after they walked to a local hospital.

Neighbors in Govans describe this as a quiet community and say they’re surprised the gun violence spilled into their streets.

what did i read today

murders in Baltimore up 100 percent from last year

arrests down 50 %

what did i read today

arrests down 50 %

Why would the police want to do their job? They might get prosecuted

The Baltimore prosecutor carries half the blame. She sent a message to Baltimore cops: "Im out to bring some social vengeance on yo white asses"

what did i read today

arrests down 50 %

frankly

i am surprised that any law enforcement is still there

what did i read today

arrests down 50 %

frankly

They are half heartily there...No surprise the moral is low. I'm sure too many just don't give a shit right now

what did i read today

arrests down 50 %

frankly

Well...think about it. Baltimore police are now just getting free paychecks. Show up...but dont do shit. In a way...they can relate to Baltimores welfare society far better now haha!

what did i read today

arrests down 50 %

frankly

They are half heartily there...No surprise the moral is low. I'm sure too many just don't give a shit right now

Yep. Why would they? What the fuck can they see that is worth risking their life...and now freedom..for?

what did i read today

arrests down 50 %

frankly

Yep. Why would they? What the fuck can they see that is worth risking their life...and now freedom..for?
Obama's utopia, the foxes are watching the hen house,although in time i'm sure the residents will want their police back, but much destruction will take place before the "justice" dept gets done there.

what did i read today

arrests down 50 %

frankly

i was looking at just how run down the city is

my god how the libs ruin cities

incredible

what did i read today

arrests down 50 %

frankly

Obama's utopia, the foxes are watching the hen house,although in time i'm sure the residents will want their police back, but much destruction will take place before the "justice" dept gets done there.

But they'll never get "their police" back.

The officers who helped bring Baltimore violent crime to new LOWS in 2011...wont be back. They're fleeing for suburban departments.

Baltimore will get the also-rans who couldnt get hired anywhere else.

Same thing happened in Camden, Trenton, Detroit, Chicago, etc etc.

You trash your police department...your good cops bail. Its hard to come back from.

what did i read today

arrests down 50 %

frankly

although in time i'm sure the residents will want their police back

of course they are already on cnn bitching about it

Two Baltimore residents stated that they believed the police in the city are not doing their jobs in interviews broadcast on Tuesday’s “The Lead” on CNN.

Resident Malacka Reed El said, “I don’t think the police are doing their jobs, but I do not think that it’s all of the police. We do have some police officers that are doing their jobs.”

Rev. Jamal Bryant, (who National Correspondent Suzanne Malveaux said is “a close friend” of the Gray family) the Pastor of Empowerment Temple Church, added, “It’s almost akin to having a substitute teach in the middle of the semester who turns a blind eye, doesn’t know the students, and is not, in fact, giving a grade. And so it’s a very dangerous time in our city when crime is going up, but arrests are going down.”

Baltimore Residents We Don t Think the Police Are Actively Doing Their Jobs - Breitbart

It's gotta be some white guys fault somewhere. :D

frankly

Two Baltimore residents stated that they believed the police in the city are not doing their jobs in interviews broadcast on Tuesday’s “The Lead” on CNN.

Resident Malacka Reed El said, “I don’t think the police are doing their jobs, but I do not think that it’s all of the police. We do have some police officers that are doing their jobs.”

Rev. Jamal Bryant, (who National Correspondent Suzanne Malveaux said is “a close friend” of the Gray family) the Pastor of Empowerment Temple Church, added, “It’s almost akin to having a substitute teach in the middle of the semester who turns a blind eye, doesn’t know the students, and is not, in fact, giving a grade. And so it’s a very dangerous time in our city when crime is going up, but arrests are going down.”

Baltimore Residents We Don t Think the Police Are Actively Doing Their Jobs - Breitbart

As ive said...its Mission Impossible.

frankly

put a fence around the city and go home

baltimore-riot-gang-signs-AFP-640x480-550x413.jpg

put a fence around the city and go home

baltimore-riot-gang-signs-AFP-640x480-550x413.jpg
instead of attempting to lift the people up, Obama and his kind tears them down and then make excuses for the chaos:mad:

Forum List

Back