Obama's approval numbers drop big

He ain't doing well with the independents. I'm not one to put much faith in polls, things can change big time in 4 months. But I'm not seeing any reasons to believe the economy is gonna do much better any time soon.

snippet:
The percentage of Americans who approve of Obama's job performance dropped from 50 a month ago to 47, matching his mark in early January. The number who think the country is on the wrong track rose 6 percentage points in a month to 63 percent.
The doubts about Obama's leadership helped Romney pull to within 1 point of the Democratic president in the White House race - 45 percent to 44 percent - among registered voters with less than five months to go before the November 6 election. Obama led by 7 points a month ago.
Romney now leads Obama 46 percent to 43 percent among all registered voters on the question of which candidate would be stronger on jobs and the economy. That reversed Obama's 2 point edge on the question last month.
Obama's approval ratings took their biggest dip among independent voters, who could be crucial to the ultimate outcome of the election in November. Approval for Obama among independents fell from 48 percent to 35 percent.

Reuters Poll: Obama's ratings sink on economic doubts - Yahoo! News India

A fascinating misrepresentation of the facts.

There are 4 national polls out so far in June. From a month ago, Obama is down in the Reuter's poll, but up 2 points in the Fox poll, up 6 points in the Rasmussen poll, and down 1 in the Gallup poll.

IOW, the thread title is shit.

He ain't doing well with the independents. I'm not one to put much faith in polls, things can change big time in 4 months. But I'm not seeing any reasons to believe the economy is gonna do much better any time soon.

snippet:
The percentage of Americans who approve of Obama's job performance dropped from 50 a month ago to 47, matching his mark in early January. The number who think the country is on the wrong track rose 6 percentage points in a month to 63 percent.
The doubts about Obama's leadership helped Romney pull to within 1 point of the Democratic president in the White House race - 45 percent to 44 percent - among registered voters with less than five months to go before the November 6 election. Obama led by 7 points a month ago.
Romney now leads Obama 46 percent to 43 percent among all registered voters on the question of which candidate would be stronger on jobs and the economy. That reversed Obama's 2 point edge on the question last month.
Obama's approval ratings took their biggest dip among independent voters, who could be crucial to the ultimate outcome of the election in November. Approval for Obama among independents fell from 48 percent to 35 percent.

Reuters Poll: Obama's ratings sink on economic doubts - Yahoo! News India

A fascinating misrepresentation of the facts.

There are 4 national polls out so far in June. From a month ago, Obama is down in the Reuter's poll, but up 2 points in the Fox poll, up 6 points in the Rasmussen poll, and down 1 in the Gallup poll.

IOW, the thread title is shit.

Well, if anyone would know about misrepresenting facts, it would be you. All I did was report findings from the latest poll, which are exactly as the thread title suggests. You wanna claim you wouldn't do the same if the numbers went the other way?

Forum List

Back