Obama's approval numbers drop big

Wiseacre

Retired USAF Chief
Apr 8, 2011
San Antonio, TX
He ain't doing well with the independents. I'm not one to put much faith in polls, things can change big time in 4 months. But I'm not seeing any reasons to believe the economy is gonna do much better any time soon.

snippet:
The percentage of Americans who approve of Obama's job performance dropped from 50 a month ago to 47, matching his mark in early January. The number who think the country is on the wrong track rose 6 percentage points in a month to 63 percent.
The doubts about Obama's leadership helped Romney pull to within 1 point of the Democratic president in the White House race - 45 percent to 44 percent - among registered voters with less than five months to go before the November 6 election. Obama led by 7 points a month ago.
Romney now leads Obama 46 percent to 43 percent among all registered voters on the question of which candidate would be stronger on jobs and the economy. That reversed Obama's 2 point edge on the question last month.
Obama's approval ratings took their biggest dip among independent voters, who could be crucial to the ultimate outcome of the election in November. Approval for Obama among independents fell from 48 percent to 35 percent.

Reuters Poll: Obama's ratings sink on economic doubts - Yahoo! News India

What did you Expect lol. Can't talk right out your ass like he did the other day, and continue to say it's Not my Fault, It's not my Debt, It's Not my Economy, Blame Bush, and expect Positive Results.

Another Poll Says 61% of Americans believe Obama will take any Position, and Do or say just about Anything, to Get Re-elected.

Any Credibility he had with anyone out side the Far left is quickly going away.

If his Big Economy Speech tomorrow is filled with nothing but Blaming Bush, and the Same old tired Ideas, He will take another big hit in the Polls.

He ain't doing well with the independents. I'm not one to put much faith in polls, things can change big time in 4 months. But I'm not seeing any reasons to believe the economy is gonna do much better any time soon.

snippet:
The percentage of Americans who approve of Obama's job performance dropped from 50 a month ago to 47, matching his mark in early January. The number who think the country is on the wrong track rose 6 percentage points in a month to 63 percent.
The doubts about Obama's leadership helped Romney pull to within 1 point of the Democratic president in the White House race - 45 percent to 44 percent - among registered voters with less than five months to go before the November 6 election. Obama led by 7 points a month ago.
Romney now leads Obama 46 percent to 43 percent among all registered voters on the question of which candidate would be stronger on jobs and the economy. That reversed Obama's 2 point edge on the question last month.
Obama's approval ratings took their biggest dip among independent voters, who could be crucial to the ultimate outcome of the election in November. Approval for Obama among independents fell from 48 percent to 35 percent.

Reuters Poll: Obama's ratings sink on economic doubts - Yahoo! News India

I'd prefer a likely voter poll, with an 08 or 10 election polling data set...... I think ras has one but they are to be disregarded...;)

What did you Expect lol. Can't talk right out your ass like he did the other day, and continue to say it's Not my Fault, It's not my Debt, It's Not my Economy, Blame Bush, and expect Positive Results.

Another Poll Says 61% of Americans believe Obama will take any Position, and Do or say just about Anything, to Get Re-elected.

Any Credibility he had with anyone out side the Far left is quickly going away.

If his Big Economy Speech tomorrow is filled with nothing but Blaming Bush, and the Same old tired Ideas, He will take another big hit in the Polls.

I'd bet my last dollar Obama will blame the repubs in Congress, the recession in Europe, and Fox News for everything that has gone wrong during his presidency. I know damn well there are plenty of far lefties around here who will.

I don't see why it took so long. He's been an obvious stuttering clusterfuck of a failure to anybody who's been paying attention for the last 4 years.

shovelready.jpg

I remember seeing a blurb from David Maraniss's book on obama where in he quotes a source telling him that obama once said he doesn't know why has to waste time calling or cajoling some congressman from bohunk idaho for a bill vote...I am paraphrasing but thats the clear jist of it...

the man never was and never will get it. LBJ whatever one thinks of him had huge majorities greater than obamas in both houses but was a legislator, he bent sought cajoled bi partisanship for bills..even though he didn't have to. He knew that ramming bills of major import thru congress would not do, you needed compromise to bring folks on aboard so everyone would be vested in the process and there by, outcome....Clinton too....Bushs first round of tax cuts passed the senate by 58-33, in an evenly split senate....

Where's truthmatters. I'm waiting for someone to say it's all lies. :cool:

Or it's Bush's fault.

That crap might have washed 3 or 4 years ago, but it doesn't wash today. It's been Obama's economy for 3 1/2 years. The time for him to accept responsibility is long overdue.

And I say that as no fan of George W. Bush's either. I realize that I'm new to USMB, so you folks are just getting to know me, but I spent 8 years on a couple of other boards blasting Bush to hell and back.

Obama's job approval dropped to 39 percent a year ago. It's been hovering around 45-50 percent. But I believe it's still in the 30's. I think as you near a presidential election there are those that won't vote to disapprove even though they do b/c they don't want to poorly reflect upon the person they still plan on voting for.

Obama does not actually need approval numbers. He just needs as many dead people to vote as possible.

Call it the 'Zombie Class'.

Zombies for Obama! 2012!

I don't see why it took so long. He's been an obvious stuttering clusterfuck of a failure to anybody who's been paying attention for the last 4 years.

Most people don't pay attention. Or the Pay attention, But only Certain Liberal Media Out lets, which frankly have not been telling the whole story.

I mean come on if the only news you get is 30 Mins of Liberal Media a day, are you really going to know just how Inept Obama has been?

One thing is for Certain, and I suspect most People that Follow Elections closely would agree. With the Current Approval Rating among the All Important Independents, Obama Would lose in a head to head race with no 3rd Party Spoiler.

He as to Carry Independents by a good Margin to win, Has 0 Chance if he can't even get 50% of them.

Forum List

Back