Obama's 3 Greatest Achievements

I, like most loyal Americans, am proud when one of our members is internationally recognized with a prestigious award

The only ones who were not proud of Obama's Nobel

- Communists
- Terrorists
- White Supremacists
- Republicans

good grief, Prestigious award?
and a lot of good it did us. The Obama HELPED waged war on LIBYA..:lol:

And defeated Gaddafi.

Making Libya ten times worse off in the process.

Although the credit was initially undeserved, I'm all for giving him all the credit today.

Oh shit. I forgot Obamacare.

• Obamacare

That makes 5.

Torture:

iraq-torture-dogs-thumb-tm.jpg

Iraq_torture_images.jpg

Taxes:

• Payroll tax cut
  • $1500 credit for energy efficiency (I got that one).
  • $4500 cash-for clunkers (got that one too).

So, it's better to shoot them in the face like we did to Osama?

Killing is sometimes justified. Torture never is.

what a phoney you are......really. :lol:pathetic

I'm going to go with:

• Preventing a depression
  • Equalizing the tax code
  • Killing Ben Laden
  • Ending torture
Okay, so it's 4. I couldn't get it down to three.

-Preventing a depression

yea, I guess. if a depression was what would have occurred. *shrugs* I have long acknowledged he 'stabilized' the economy, but, its past time for 'stable', we need growth, whose mechanism appears to be a stranger to him.

-Equalizing the tax code

I have no idea to what you are referring, examples please?

-Killing Ben Laden

ok

-Ending torture

what torture was that? exactly?

and what of things he does that he and the left spoke against ? pat. act, wire taps, rendition for instance?

I noticed you left off obamacare? any reason why?

Oh shit. I forgot Obamacare.

• Obamacare

That makes 5.

Torture:

iraq-torture-dogs-thumb-tm.jpg

Iraq_torture_images.jpg

Taxes:
A look at the numbers tells a different story. For starters: the non-partisan Center for Budget and Policy Priorities reported on Wednesday that "Middle-income Americans are now paying federal taxes at or near historically low levels." How low? The average family of four right now is paying 4.6 percent of its income in federal income taxes -- the second lowest percentage in 50 years.

• Payroll tax cut
  • $1500 credit for energy efficiency (I got that one).
  • $4500 cash-for clunkers (got that one too).

one more time-

what torture was that? exactly?

and I'll add- have you heard of bagram airbase?

what about the pat. act and rendition? hello?

and hey who paid for the cash for clunkers ? and that energy eff. you glommed up? unicorns?

and this?

For starters: the non-partisan Center for Budget and Policy Priorities reported on Wednesday that "Middle-income Americans are now paying federal taxes at or near historically low levels." How low? The average family of four right now is paying 4.6 percent of its income in federal income taxes -- the second lowest percentage in 50 years.

so, who do suppose is making up the difference ( or will have to make up) those folks NOT paying their FAIR SHARE of taxes?

Last edited:
Gee, it's cute to see righties all concerned about Osama bin Laden's rights...

Well considering that the Bushes were doing Business with the Bin Ladens..yeah..

Bush did say he was working hard to destroy this country. He came pretty damned close.

And defeated Gaddafi.

LOL, you call unleashing the UN against Libya? Obama defeating Gaddafi?
We always knew the ANTI-WAR protesting by you lefties when Bush was in office was a bunch of shit. you all are the biggest warmonger around.

Another terrorist that the right defends? Oh well. Bush did accept blood money from the guy.

I, like most loyal Americans, am proud when one of our members is internationally recognized with a prestigious award

The only ones who were not proud of Obama's Nobel

- Communists
- Terrorists
- White Supremacists
- Republicans

And defeated Gaddafi.
And handed the entire country over to the MB and Al-qaeda, along with WMD stockpiles, and vast oil wealth to fund their Fatwa against the west.......Not to mention the new regime has written Sharia law as the law of the land into their constitution.......Yeah, i'm sure the women over there just love The Ineptness In Chief.

And of course, he encouraged the Egyptians, and propped the Egyptian Military as viable leadership alternative, and we are now seeing the military executing their citizenry in the streets.

Once again, liberals and Obama prove they can't get anything right, and are always wrong.

Gee, it's cute to see righties all concerned about Osama bin Laden's rights...

Well considering that the Bushes were doing Business with the Bin Ladens..yeah..

Bush did say he was working hard to destroy this country. He came pretty damned close.
Link to evidence of this quote, please.
I've done a search on a few engines, and all I can come up with is Statist rhetoric, but no direct quotes attributed to Bush as stating it.

And defeated Gaddafi.
And handed the entire country over to the MB and Al-qaeda, along with WMD stockpiles, and vast oil wealth to fund their Fatwa against the west.......Not to mention the new regime has written Sharia law as the law of the land into their constitution.......Yeah, i'm sure the women over there just love The Ineptness In Chief.

And of course, he encouraged the Egyptians, and propped the Egyptian Military as viable leadership alternative, and we are now seeing the military executing their citizenry in the streets.

Once again, liberals and Obama prove they can't get anything right, and are always wrong.

Democracy is tricky, isn't it?

I've done a search on a few engines, and all I can come up with is Statist rhetoric, but no direct quotes attributed to Bush as stating it.
The only thing in Bush's resume were all things to increase opportunities for Americans, using America's military power to promote peace in the Middle East by eliminating terrorists and their supporters as he said he would do who threatened the common defense of this country, making America prosperous and as accountable as he could, and seeing to it every child had a chance at literacy and math skills by making schools accountable for the learning betterment of children from coast to coast and beyond.

The only thing in Bush's resume were all things to increase opportunities for Americans, using America's military power to promote peace in the Middle East by eliminating terrorists and their supporters as he said he would do who threatened the common defense of this country, making America prosperous and as accountable as he could, and seeing to it every child had a chance at literacy and math skills by making schools accountable for the learning betterment of children from coast to coast and beyond.

Allowing Wall Street to destroy the world economy with a $516 trillion dollar derivatives Ponzi scheme?

Allowing Bin Laden to attack us on 9/11?

Doubling the National Debt by lowering taxes for the rich?

Starting two unfunded wars and a trillion dollar unfunded drug program?

Bush was the worst president in American history.

Allowing Wall Street to destroy the world economy with a $516 trillion dollar derivatives Ponzi scheme?

You regurgitated the DNC talking points like a good obedient little drone.

Now run along so the adults can talk.

Got rid of Gaddaffi, no American INJURED.

Brought gays integration.

Made Americans believe in gov't again, except for A-hole bought off Pubs and brainwashed haters LOL- hoping for your recovery...

The world has NEVER been more united than now (agains Iran, N. Korea,etc , under Nobel Peace Prize winner Obama. Either come along or assume the position.

your medication needs adjustment, assume the position.

You regurgitated the DNC talking points like a good obedient little drone.

Now run along so the adults can talk.

Is there an ignore feature on this board ?

I get tired of his stupidity.

1 Obamacare
2. Preventing a second Depression
3. Killing Bin Laden
4. Resolving Iraq and Afghanistan
5. Arab Spring Revolutions
6 Repealing DADT

1 Obamacare: If this is found Unconstitutional as it should be this will be one of the biggest jokes in Presidential history.
2. Preventing a second Depression: Why does that matter, Bush prevented over 38 Depressions, prove me wrong....
3. Killing Bin Laden: Oooook, I think that's more a goal of the country but if you must, give Obama all the credit.
4. Resolving Iraq and Afghanistan: And by that you mean the 2 wars we are still in and 1 that Obama expanded upon?
5. Arab Spring Revolutions: Yes, now we get to borrow from China to help rebuild countries that we used to support the Dictators of, even under Obama...

1 Obamacare
3. Killing Bin Laden
6 Repealing DADT

1 Obamacare: If this is found Unconstitutional as it should be this will be one of the biggest jokes in Presidential history.
2. Preventing a second Depression: Why does that matter, Bush prevented over 38 Depressions, prove me wrong....
3. Killing Bin Laden: Oooook, I think that's more a goal of the country but if you must, give Obama all the credit.
4. Resolving Iraq and Afghanistan: And by that you mean the 2 wars we are still in and 1 that Obama expanded upon?
5. Arab Spring Revolutions: Yes, now we get to borrow from China to help rebuild countries that we used to support the Dictators of, even under Obama...

Now...let's compare Obama to his predecessor

1. Unfunded prescription drug plan
2. No Child Left Behind to turn D students into C students
3 Allowed the biggest terrorist attack in history
4 Invaded two countries and botched both invasions
5 Engaged in torture

1 Obamacare
3. Killing Bin Laden
6 Repealing DADT

Now...let's compare Obama to his predecessor

1. Unfunded prescription drug plan
2. No Child Left Behind to turn D students into C students
3 Allowed the biggest terrorist attack in history
4 Invaded two countries and botched both invasions
5 Engaged in torture

An argument that compares President Obama to GWB. That is like comparing cow dung to sheep dung to see which one stinks worse ? Is there really a winner between the two ?

This place has really gone downhill.

Forum List

Back