Obama's 3 Greatest Achievements

1 Obamacare
2. Preventing a second Depression
3. Killing Bin Laden
4. Resolving Iraq and Afghanistan
5. Arab Spring Revolutions
6 Repealing DADT

1 Obamacare: If this is found Unconstitutional as it should be this will be one of the biggest jokes in Presidential history.
2. Preventing a second Depression: Why does that matter, Bush prevented over 38 Depressions, prove me wrong....
3. Killing Bin Laden: Oooook, I think that's more a goal of the country but if you must, give Obama all the credit.
4. Resolving Iraq and Afghanistan: And by that you mean the 2 wars we are still in and 1 that Obama expanded upon?
5. Arab Spring Revolutions: Yes, now we get to borrow from China to help rebuild countries that we used to support the Dictators of, even under Obama...

Now...let's compare Obama to his predecessor

1. Unfunded prescription drug plan
2. No Child Left Behind to turn D students into C students
3 Allowed the biggest terrorist attack in history
4 Invaded two countries and botched both invasions
5 Engaged in torture

So you admit Obama's accomplishemnts were shit lol... You know Bush was bad, and you know I agree he was... Why look at Bush when we're talking about Obama?

It's been 3 years RW, get with the times man.

1 Obamacare: If this is found Unconstitutional as it should be this will be one of the biggest jokes in Presidential history.
2. Preventing a second Depression: Why does that matter, Bush prevented over 38 Depressions, prove me wrong....
3. Killing Bin Laden: Oooook, I think that's more a goal of the country but if you must, give Obama all the credit.
4. Resolving Iraq and Afghanistan: And by that you mean the 2 wars we are still in and 1 that Obama expanded upon?
5. Arab Spring Revolutions: Yes, now we get to borrow from China to help rebuild countries that we used to support the Dictators of, even under Obama...

5 Engaged in torture

An argument that compares President Obama to GWB. That is like comparing cow dung to sheep dung to see which one stinks worse ? Is there really a winner between the two ?

This place has really gone downhill.

Yes.

In fact RW then goes off on Bush policies that are very similar to that of Obama's... It would seem RW was a Bush fan after all...

Obama started 2 new wars and expanded Afghanistan and lied about ending the Iraq war once then lied about claiming it would end again by Christmas... Obama plans to leave 17k Troops there.

What is more amazing is RW suggests that Bush "allowed" a terrorist attack, a terrorist attack that was being planned before Bush ever took office.

5 Engaged in torture

An argument that compares President Obama to GWB. That is like comparing cow dung to sheep dung to see which one stinks worse ? Is there really a winner between the two ?

I'll take Obamas achievements any day over the disaster that was 8 years of Republican blunders

5 Engaged in torture

I'll take Obamas achievements any day over the disaster that was 8 years of Republican blunders

And I agree, but we live in 2011 now RW...

Yes we do........

And voting a republican in means a return to Bush/Cheney

Yes we do........

And voting a republican in means a return to Bush/Cheney

One last time RW, you voted Obama and that means you never left the Obama/Cheney era. List me the policies Obama/Biden have repealed or grow the fuck up man. You argue with yourself and you are not even honest to yourself.

You pretend that you can back up to Bush every time Obama has failed you, as if that means anything to someone like me. I see you for what you are, and you know what, so do you.

I like Ron Paul, he is anything but a Neocon Republican. Every Republican running is almost identical to Obama. The only difference is the claim they will repeal Obamacare. Now this is where it gets interesting, when Obama ran he pretty much did the same thing about Bush… And you’re still stuck on his bullshit words, not his actions. You give pathetic lists of “accomplishments” that I know you have to be embarrassed to even post. Lol, you used to put that Obama won the Nobel piece prize… You don't want Obama, you want the idea of Obama, not the reality of Obama.

Either hold the people you vote for accountable or don't bother attacking Bush and his Bush-bots as you're the same fuckin thing bro.

Soooo not much of anything and nothing important... Kinda owned yourself there bub.

I'm going to go with:

• Preventing a depression
  • Equalizing the tax code
  • Killing Ben Laden
  • Ending torture
Okay, so it's 4. I couldn't get it down to three.

-Preventing a depression

yea, I guess. if a depression was what would have occurred. *shrugs* I have long acknowledged he 'stabilized' the economy, but, its past time for 'stable', we need growth, whose mechanism appears to be a stranger to him.

-Equalizing the tax code

I have no idea to what you are referring, examples please?

-Killing Ben Laden

ok

-Ending torture

what torture was that? exactly?

and what of things he does that he and the left spoke against ? pat. act, wire taps, rendition for instance?

I noticed you left off obamacare? any reason why?

Liberals are perfectly ok with out sourcing torture to our "Allies"

Not sure what the hell he is talking about with the equalized the tax code shit. Must be one of the symptoms of still supporting such a massive Failure of a president. Delusions, Hallucinations, call them what you will, dude attributes things to Obama, Obama didn't do.

Greenbeard, when you voted for Obama did you not hope the wars would end, that the Bush era tax cuts would sunset, that the patriot act would be repealed and so on? Or did you really hope that some areas of the Patriot act would be repealed while he expanded the wars and re-passed the Bush era tax cuts? Didn't Obama expamd homeland security?
3 years later and you got DADT? That's why you voted for Obama?

Last edited:

Nearly 3,000 posts and my number one issue isn't apparent yet? Poke around and read some of my posts.

I got what I wanted and more, scattered over a half dozen pieces of legislation signed by Obama and deftly put into play by well-picked subject matter experts.

Obama's flaws are readily apparent but his policy preferences are generally good and where the political constraints have allowed he's moved the needle on them to my satisfaction. I'm not a purist, I'm not an idealist, and I'm not a teenager so that's good enough for me. Anyone dissuaded by a handful of concessions and failures simply needs to put down the sanitized high school civics textbooks or president-as-hero biographies and live through a few more election cycles.

Nearly 3,000 posts and my number one issue isn't apparent yet? Poke around and read some of my posts.

I got what I wanted and more, scattered over a half dozen pieces of legislation signed by Obama and deftly put into play by well-picked subject matter experts.

Obama's flaws are readily apparent but his policy preferences are generally good and where the political constraints have allowed he's moved the needle on them to my satisfaction. I'm not a purist, I'm not an idealist, and I'm not a teenager so that's good enough for me. Anyone dissuaded by a handful of concessions and failures simply needs to put down the sanitized high school civics textbooks or president-as-hero biographies and live through a few more election cycles.

Hey dumbfuck, we were talking about repeals, I understand that you want to add in other shit and change the subject... Your number 1 policy to be repealed is what we’re talking about here, I know you got Obamacare, it will be found unconstitutional and then you won't have it because Obama is by definition an idiot.

I'm going to go with:

• Preventing a depression
  • Equalizing the tax code
  • Killing Ben Laden
  • Ending torture
Okay, so it's 4. I couldn't get it down to three.

Okay, let's look at that.

Not seeing how anything he did prevented a depression. The stopgap measure that prevented that was TARP, and that happened on Bush's watch. The Stimulus was a profound failure.

He made no changes to the tax code. Sorry. All he did was institute some crowd pleasing cuts that put us further in the hole. I'm happy I got that extra $500 back from the IRS, but it wasn't a game changer.

Not sure who this "Ben Laden" guy was. If you mean Bin Laden, I give the Navy props for that.

As for torture, I guess I'm not getting all weepy eyed that we are torturing terrorists. I'm just not.

Forum List

Back