Obama's 3 Greatest Achievements

mission-accomplished-obama.jpg

Speaking of torture if he could convince Michelle to start wearing pantyhose again and spare us the sack of potatoes look it would go down as #1

Last edited:
Congress or our Military don't get any credit.
Only Obamessiah.

Got it.

And "ending torture"?
:lol:
We outsource it these days
February 01, 2009|Greg MillerWASHINGTON — The CIA's secret prisons are being shuttered. Harsh interrogation techniques are off-limits. And Guantanamo Bay will eventually go back to being a wind-swept naval base on the southeastern corner of Cuba.
But even while dismantling these programs, President Obama left intact an equally controversial counter-terrorism tool.
Under executive orders issued by Obama recently, the CIA still has authority to carry out what are known as renditions, secret abductions and transfers of prisoners to countries that cooperate with the United States.
Extraordinary Rendition Obama | Obama preserves renditions as counter-terrorism tool - Los Angeles Times

I'm going to go with:

• Preventing a depression
  • Equalizing the tax code
  • Killing Ben Laden
  • Ending torture
Okay, so it's 4. I couldn't get it down to three.

1. Obama caused a depression. He turned what should have been a sharp but short recession into a depression. He learned that trick from FDR.
  2. Dispensed welfare to vast new hoards of people.
  3. Took credit for something he had no part in
  4. The torture that allowed our military to find bin Laden.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 7 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 19 straight months of private sector job growth, repealed the bigotry of DADT, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

I'm going to go with:

• Killing Ben Laden
  • Ending torture
Preventing a depression?........When?
Equalizing the tax code?........WTF are you talking about?
Killing Bin Laden?........That was the CIA and Special Ops.
Ending torture?......What torture?

WHERE'S THE JOBS?:eusa_whistle:

I'm going to go with:

• Killing Ben Laden
  • Ending torture

-Preventing a depression

yea, I guess. if a depression was what would have occurred. *shrugs* I have long acknowledged he 'stabilized' the economy, but, its past time for 'stable', we need growth, whose mechanism appears to be a stranger to him.

-Equalizing the tax code

I have no idea to what you are referring, examples please?

-Killing Ben Laden

ok

-Ending torture

what torture was that? exactly?

and what of things he does that he and the left spoke against ? pat. act, wire taps, rendition for instance?

I noticed you left off obamacare? any reason why?

Oh shit. I forgot Obamacare.

• Obamacare

That makes 5.

Torture:

iraq-torture-dogs-thumb-tm.jpg

Iraq_torture_images.jpg

Taxes:
A look at the numbers tells a different story. For starters: the non-partisan Center for Budget and Policy Priorities reported on Wednesday that "Middle-income Americans are now paying federal taxes at or near historically low levels." How low? The average family of four right now is paying 4.6 percent of its income in federal income taxes -- the second lowest percentage in 50 years.

• Payroll tax cut
  • $1500 credit for energy efficiency (I got that one).
  • $4500 cash-for clunkers (got that one too).

Here's a list of 107 accomplishments to chew on. I don't believe it includes killing Osama bin Laden. Some say Obama's greatest accomplishment was getting elected president.

What is Barack Obama's greatest accomplishment

Ask the Tea-Tards in the House when they pull their heads out of vaginas. It seems they've been too busy restricting female reproductive rights to worry about those pesky jobs they campaigned on...

Forum List

Back