Obamacare premiums skyrocketing 78%!

Obamacare sends health premiums skyrocketing by as much as 78 percent - Washington Times

Ok liberals, we took your advice and voted for Obama to give us Obamacare in order to fix health care, so I think the only sensible thing to do now is to listen to you again and vote for a single payer system to fix it.

Sound about right you moronic, lying, pieces of filth?

You bring up a good point. But you don't seem to get your own point. It is called...........PRICE GOUGING!

Let's take one step back..........Did you see the price gouging at an Insurance level??

Imagine what happens when you die!? Turns out the beer and chips at your sports game, the popcorn and soda at your movie can't shake a stick at the proce gouging of a Funeral Home. "Well, I have to pay it. It's just what it costs. "

Obamacare sends health premiums skyrocketing by as much as 78 percent - Washington Times

Ok liberals, we took your advice and voted for Obama to give us Obamacare in order to fix health care, so I think the only sensible thing to do now is to listen to you again and vote for a single payer system to fix it.

Sound about right you moronic, lying, pieces of filth?

New Data Some Hospitals Set Charges at 10 Times their Costs National Nurses United

2 seconds of study. didn't even read it, really don't have to. I know America.

What did Obama think Obamacare would do? Work? lead to a public option with a split congress? What a political moron.

I'm guessing he thought he would make Kaiser Permanente proud. They were a top donor to his campaign.

OH! YOU STILL THINK POLITICIANS THINK.........how cute.

What did Obama think Obamacare would do? Work? lead to a public option with a split congress? What a political moron.
He expected it to work, and it is, even in poor old red states.

No it isn't. How does a $600 a month premium work with a 6000 deductible? FYI, that's after the subsidy.
$6000 is also the cap on annual money from you- no more losing everything. Plus preventive care is almost free...OK?

Forum List

Back