Obamacare premiums skyrocketing 78%!

Odd, mine and everyone I know have stayed put. GOP lies are so transparent....

Thanks Obama...........I had to drop my Insurance through the employer as it went up through the fucking roof.

While I'm at it, FUCK YOU OBAMA.

Last edited:
That was the plan.....drive up premiums then say socialized medicine will solve the problem.

Create a problem then say you have the fix which is even worse....

How is Obama performing as President?

How is Barack Obama Performing as President

Check out the results and share your view.
View attachment 33645

Post all the facts you want. RWs love being ignorant. They even brag that they won't look at anything but limbaugh/alex jones and faux.

It's a fairly even spread of results so far, on a small sample size at the moment.

You do understand that is not a scientific poll and less than 50 people have voted in it, right?

That sounds legit to him, of course he is still in middle school. 50 people is like a whole classroom.

Perhaps you Obama boot lickers can explain why they don't issue the new rate structure is after the election..................

Should have been this month which is 12 MONTHS TO A YEAR ............

Instead of the new 13 MONTH TIME PERIOD...................

You fuckers forget how to count again........................

Perhaps you Obama boot lickers can explain why they don't issue the new rate structure is after the election..................

I posted NY's exchange rates for 2015, dumbass.

I posted NY's exchange rates for 2015, dumbass.
Up yours.........that exchange was showing releasing after the election bozo..........

Again, you turkeys need to remember that a year is made up of 12 months..............

Numb nuts.

OP- Total bs. 78% for young people without including subsidies lol. And 5.9 per cent is the rise on average- even including all fecked up red states.Move!!

ACA state exchanges

By contrast, the average premium increase across all reporting states is 5.9% and the average premium is $382.

ejzy45.jpg
OP=bs
total bs as always, dupes...

Forum List

Back