Obamacare premiums skyrocketing 78%!

Hmmmmm.

I wonder what the whole story is?
Premiums are skyrocketing for those who still have policies. Those without will find themselves getting subsidies, which will probably be ruled illegal, and they will have to pay the penalty and go without insurance. Those remaining will find themselves with fewer options for doctors and hospitals and will be lucky to escape the death panels if they have an appendicities.
That's most of it.
And Obama and the Democrats are secretly laughing at rubes like you who bought into their bullshit. They're exempt,r emember?

How is Obama performing as President?

How is Barack Obama Performing as President

Check out the results and share your view.
upload_2014-10-31_12-26-37.png

View attachment 33645

You must be joking.

No Joking, you can see the results.
Of what? College dorm basket weaving majors?

That chart is about as phoney as it gets.

The actual website displays the list of votes with user messages. Not too bad if you ask me and looks legitimate.

View attachment 33645

You must be joking.

No Joking, you can see the results.
Of what? College dorm basket weaving majors?

That chart is about as phoney as it gets.

The actual website displays the list of votes with user messages. Not too bad if you ask me and looks legitimate.

Oh man. You are a troll...

Obamacare sends health premiums skyrocketing by as much as 78 percent - Washington Times

Ok liberals, we took your advice and voted for Obama to give us Obamacare in order to fix health care, so I think the only sensible thing to do now is to listen to you again and vote for a single payer system to fix it.

Sound about right you moronic, lying, pieces of filth?

First of all, you attempt to scare everyone with that number, 78. If you read the article, it states that is the most anyone saw their premiums increase. BTW, those increases tended to involve younger people who were paying next to nothing for insurance to begin with. Now they pay double next to nothing. Yes, overall premiums have increased. But I realize how much you wish that insurance companies only had to insure healthy people. I mean why should they insure people who will actually use the insurance? I think we should go back to the way it was, when my insurance company denied me coverage for a pre-existing condition, even though I had been covered for the previous 25 years. Yup, if you're sick, you shouldn't be able to purchase healthy insurance. In fact, as soon as you enter the hospital for any potential illness, your insurance company should be able to stop your coverage immediately. God forbid that a healthy person might have to pay for your illness. We live in a nation of dumb and dumber, and we get it from both sides, only I think the dumbest of all are from the right because they are supposed to be intelligent enough to know better.

View attachment 33645

Post all the facts you want. RWs love being ignorant. They even brag that they won't look at anything but limbaugh/alex jones and faux.

It's a fairly even spread of results so far, on a small sample size at the moment.
Sample size of what? Kindergartners?

OP= BS. The premiums they actually pay have not increased, but their insurance quality sure has. Pubs have to lie about everything. Hater dupes are just that...

View attachment 33645

Post all the facts you want. RWs love being ignorant. They even brag that they won't look at anything but limbaugh/alex jones and faux.

It's a fairly even spread of results so far, on a small sample size at the moment.

You do understand that is not a scientific poll and less than 50 people have voted in it, right?

Forum List

Back