Obamacare premiums skyrocketing 78%!

Medicaid beats the hell out of nothing. And costs us about the same

How many doctors take medicaid do you think? I know many people that have it and can't find a private doctor anyware to take it. They usually have to go to the slums to find one. Oh, and doctors are abandoning private practices and are grouping together to stay in business. My Podiatrist sent me a letter a month ago saying he's closing his practice "due to Obamacare." Exact words.

What did Obama think Obamacare would do? Work? lead to a public option with a split congress? What a political moron.

I'm guessing he thought he would make Kaiser Permanente proud. They were a top donor to his campaign.

OH! YOU STILL THINK POLITICIANS THINK.........how cute.

Only reps on the right.

So you think the Tea Party and Libertarians are politicians without financial Influence? You don't question how they got their funding to be politicians? DO YOU QUESTION ANYTHING?

How many doctors take medicaid do you think? I know many people that have it and can't find a private doctor anyware to take it. They usually have to go to the slums to find one. Oh, and doctors are abandoning private practices and are grouping together to stay in business. My Podiatrist sent me a letter a month ago saying he's closing his practice "due to Obamacare." Exact words.
So what else is new? Your podiatrist is a Pub dupe functional moron...

What did Obama think Obamacare would do? Work? lead to a public option with a split congress? What a political moron.

I'm guessing he thought he would make Kaiser Permanente proud. They were a top donor to his campaign.

OH! YOU STILL THINK POLITICIANS THINK.........how cute.

Only reps on the right.

So you think the Tea Party and Libertarians are politicians without financial Influence? You don't question how they got their funding to be politicians? DO YOU QUESTION ANYTHING?

Politicians in congress have to think. They are apart of committees and have to comprehend what's going on even if there view differ. I don't care how they get elected. We all know we need campaign finance reform or a limit on dollars used and the elimination of those organizations that can accept unlimited donations on a candidates behalf. That's beside the point.

No, he's a SMART "business owner."

Premiums have gone up 5.9% on average, dingbats"

ACA state exchanges
ACA state exchanges
ACA state exchanges

The average price in Ohio for Obamacare Gold, silver and bronze plans are average $800 a month here in Ohio. Not in anyway $373.00. Wrong again.
So no subsidy for you? Congrats on your success.

See my edit. That pricing is "after" the subsidy.
Congrats on your success. Health care is expensive. But "when fully implemented" it will continue to improve. The old system was an overpriced, growing FASTER mess. Now we will have transparent competition, people paying what they can, and preventive care instead of horrors and 750k bankruptcies for people WITH insurance...

So what was the problem beside fear mongering BULLSHIT? tyvm

Most counties are now getting clinics with doctors who take medicaid, Yup- that's O-Care.

He expected it to work, and it is, even in poor old red states.

No it isn't. How does a $600 a month premium work with a 6000 deductible? FYI, that's after the subsidy.
$6000 is also the cap on annual money from you- no more losing everything. Plus preventive care is almost free...OK?

No the out of pocket maximum which is what you meant to say which is my yearly max I will spend is over $15,000. You have no idea what you are talking about. Here in Ohio prior to Obamacare a healthy individual of 50 years old which has higher rates due to age could get a 500.00 deductible with a $3000 out of pocket for the year for $400.00 a month. That was private insurance. NOW that same plan with the same company at 50 years old costs $1,300.00 a month.

Time to change your stance buddy.

So what was the problem beside fear mongering BULLSHIT? tyvm

The government shouldn't be forcing business owners out of business you fucking moron!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are supposed to be creating friendly business environments that make business owners want to not just be in business, but EXPAND!!!!!!!!

Most counties are now getting clinics with doctors who take medicaid, Yup- that's O-Care.

Re-read what you just wrote. Clinics are groups of doctors who work out of 1 building. Usually a very large group that is partnered with a local hospital to back them up. Why? Because Obamacare doesn't pay them enough. What is the side effect? Longer waits due to only 1 building and only so many hours in a day, and less doctors available every day. That all equalls reduced care and quality of cre, and more sick people hurting and dying more than they have to.

Premiums have gone up 5.9% on average, dingbats"

ACA state exchanges
ACA state exchanges
ACA state exchanges

The average price in Ohio for Obamacare Gold, silver and bronze plans are average $800 a month here in Ohio. Not in anyway $373.00. Wrong again.
So no subsidy for you? Congrats on your success.

See my edit. That pricing is "after" the subsidy.
Congrats on your success. Health care is expensive. But "when fully implemented" it will continue to improve. The old system was an overpriced, growing FASTER mess. Now we will have transparent competition, people paying what they can, and preventive care instead of horrors and 750k bankruptcies for people WITH insurance...

Continuing to improve? LOL!!! WOW!!! Dude it's done NOTHING but get WORSE in every way possible. Wake the fuck up. WOW.

Re-read what you just wrote. Clinics are groups of doctors who work out of 1 building. Usually a very large group that is partnered with a local hospital to back them up. Why? Because Obamacare doesn't pay them enough. What is the side effect? Longer waits due to only 1 building and only so many hours in a day, and less doctors available every day. That all equalls reduced care and quality of cre, and more sick people hurting and dying more than they have to.
Most counties have hospitals AND clinics for medicaid. that's how you SAVE MONEY....the doctors will survive lol...

Forum List

Back