Obamacare premiums skyrocketing 78%!

How is Obama performing as President?

How is Barack Obama Performing as President

Check out the results and share your view.
View attachment 33645

Post all the facts you want. RWs love being ignorant. They even brag that they won't look at anything but limbaugh/alex jones and faux.
Post all the facts you want but somehow you're ignorant for actually believing those facts. All you need to do is ignore the facts and keep believing in the unicorn fairy tale your premiums will drop and it will all work out just fine.

I'm still looking for my 2500 a year savings, on a plan I can keep if I like and the doctor I can keep if I like. Period. That was the promise of obiecare was it not?

The facts are you pay more for plan you don't need or want for a doctor you don't know and you spend about another 3k for that.

Those are the facts. And you want us all to ignore that?
He said WHEN FULLY IMPLEMENTED at the very least. Already you're guaranteed with an annual cap...

Under Booosh, health costs doubled in eight years, and hospital plans were changing people's doctors. In 5 years, you will save $2500 over what you would have paid without it...that's the part your bs propaganda film clips leave out...

View attachment 33645

Post all the facts you want. RWs love being ignorant. They even brag that they won't look at anything but limbaugh/alex jones and faux.
Post all the facts you want but somehow you're ignorant for actually believing those facts. All you need to do is ignore the facts and keep believing in the unicorn fairy tale your premiums will drop and it will all work out just fine.

I'm still looking for my 2500 a year savings, on a plan I can keep if I like and the doctor I can keep if I like. Period. That was the promise of obiecare was it not?

The facts are you pay more for plan you don't need or want for a doctor you don't know and you spend about another 3k for that.

Don't forget the promise that if you liked your plan, you can keep your plan.

Don't forget the promise that Obama would not raise taxes on the Middle Class and sold Obamacare as anything but a tax. Justice Roberts changed it into a tax to make it somewhat Constitutional, making Obamacare the largest tax increase on the Middle class in US history.

View attachment 33645

If Obama is sooo popular, why then are people in his own party walking out on him when he goes to campaign for his fellow democrats? In fact, why are so many democrats not asking for his help to campaign?

I laughed my arse off when a democrat running in Kentucky was asked if she voted for Obama and she refused to answer.

View attachment 33645

He said WHEN FULLY IMPLEMENTED at the very least. Already you're guaranteed with an annual cap...
It's been five years. And somehow this disaster you support is going to get better because government control is going to make that happen?

Obiecare is some guy telling a girl if you suck my dick I swear I won't cum in your mouth. Yet you seem to want her to keep sucking after getting mouthfull after mouthfull.

Once this law is fully implemented she may have to swallow twice. At least.

View attachment 33645

You must be joking.

No Joking, you can see the results.

Yep.

10659417_699167060176351_2925736661386988693_n_zpse5cc18fb.png

Democrats blew this upcoming election by not running on their record. They allowed Republicans to dictate the conversation, which was mostly lies. In one state after another, Republicans running for re-election are running on records of job growth and creation while at the same exact time telling everyone that the economy is a mess because of Obama and the Democrats. How Democrats screwed this up is beyond me, but they did.

View attachment 33645

You must be joking.

No Joking, you can see the results.

Yep.

10659417_699167060176351_2925736661386988693_n_zpse5cc18fb.png

Democrats blew this upcoming election by not running on their record. They allowed Republicans to dictate the conversation, which was mostly lies. In one state after another, Republicans running for re-election are running on records of job growth and creation while at the same exact time telling everyone that the economy is a mess because of Obama and the Democrats. How Democrats screwed this up is beyond me, but they did.

This is what Robert Reich said about health care before Obama was even elected.

Essentially, Robert says that whoever is running for president is going to have to lie in order to give us what we have today.

This is why politicians need to lie, it is because in order to sell the progressive agenda, they need to in order to maintain power.

View attachment 33645

It's been five years. And somehow this disaster you support is going to get better because government control is going to make that happen?

Obiecare is some guy telling a girl if you suck my dick I swear I won't cum in your mouth. Yet you seem to want her to keep sucking after getting mouthfull after mouthfull.

Once this law is fully implemented she may have to swallow twice. At least.
Please. No, it will get better because of transparent competition in the exchanges. It's already happened in Dem states and areas...and it just started in January, sorta lol...

View attachment 33645

If Obama is sooo popular, why then are people in his own party walking out on him when he goes to campaign for his fellow democrats? In fact, why are so many democrats not asking for his help to campaign?

I laughed my arse off when a democrat running in Kentucky was asked if she voted for Obama and she refused to answer.
Because lots of people believe the Pubcrappe, our media in general suqs, and there are plenty of racists...

OP= BS. The premiums they actually pay have not increased, but their insurance quality sure has. Pubs have to lie about everything. Hater dupes are just that...

Would you please do us all a favor and move to Cuba.

The country could do with one less massive dumbass like yourself.

Not going anywhere, hater dupe. Where ya been?

Out helping to win the senate back for the GOP and preparing to go to support someone who can clean up the mess our Affirmative Action Failure of a POTUS has made.

Nothing will happen till 2016 anyway. Just more disfunction, maybe Senate Bengazi hearings...and ACA getting more obviously a success...

ACA is becoming more unpopular daily.

But you keep living in your wet dream world.

Obamacare sends health premiums skyrocketing by as much as 78 percent - Washington Times

Ok liberals, we took your advice and voted for Obama to give us Obamacare in order to fix health care, so I think the only sensible thing to do now is to listen to you again and vote for a single payer system to fix it.

Sound about right you moronic, lying, pieces of filth?

Probably not Kaiser Permanente, (R)ight? <----
That's Capitalism in America today. Buy a politician, monopolize the industry and tell the people they are poor because of taxation, not wages. NOT THAT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND.

Kaiser Permanente(one of Obama's top 10 donors on the campaign)

Forum List

Back