Obamacare premiums skyrocketing 78%!

OP= BS. The premiums they actually pay have not increased

Yeah, they have, dipshit. Mine went up this year and I've already been told they're going up next year. I have relatives whose premiums have increased a few hundred dollars a month.

The whole point of ACA is to have subsidies to make insurance affordable- so making a headline like the OP based on not including those subsidies is total Pubcrappe, for hater dupes and liars ONLY.

Yeah, they have, dipshit. Mine went up this year and I've already been told they're going up next year. I have relatives whose premiums have increased a few hundred dollars a month.
Interesting anecdote- Probably your policy sucked and you live in a red state.

Nevada? Not overly red. Couldn't possibly be that you just don't know what the fuck you're talking about, right?

Interesting anecdote- Probably your policy sucked and you live in a red state.

Nevada? Not overly red. Couldn't possibly be that you just don't know what the fuck you're talking about, right?
If it's red, you can be sure Pubs and their corrupt insurer cronies are screwing it up...

How is Obama performing as President?

How is Barack Obama Performing as President

Check out the results and share your view.
View attachment 33645

Post all the facts you want. RWs love being ignorant. They even brag that they won't look at anything but limbaugh/alex jones and faux.

It's a fairly even spread of results so far, on a small sample size at the moment.
Pea rained you mean fake charts mean nothing

How is Obama performing as President?

How is Barack Obama Performing as President

Check out the results and share your view.
View attachment 33645

Post all the facts you want. RWs love being ignorant. They even brag that they won't look at anything but limbaugh/alex jones and faux.
Post all the facts you want but somehow you're ignorant for actually believing those facts. All you need to do is ignore the facts and keep believing in the unicorn fairy tale your premiums will drop and it will all work out just fine.

I'm still looking for my 2500 a year savings, on a plan I can keep if I like and the doctor I can keep if I like. Period. That was the promise of obiecare was it not?

The facts are you pay more for plan you don't need or want for a doctor you don't know and you spend about another 3k for that.

Those are the facts. And you want us all to ignore that?

Forum List

Back