Obamacare Kicking In (And The People Like It So Far!!)

Do actually have a point or you just babbling?

This is where I get pissed and start cussing at how stupid some people can be, but I won't. Bills are bills and have to be repaid. Without life insurence who's going to pay for the house payment? because of the lose of an income? Since liberals thinks it's ok for the government to try and force people to buy healthcare coverage, because of healthcare cost and bills shouldn't the government aso force people to buy life insurence?

Don't stutter bitch I'll await your answer.
A young single person with no dependents or liabilities that dies without life insurance will cost society nothing other than a cheap burial. That same person who contracts a serious chronic disease can easy cost society hundreds of thousands of dollars and possibly millions. There are very few people that can afford to pay all their health care bills if they contract a very serious disease and don't have healthcare coverage. There are many people that have no dependents and no liabilities and thus have no need for life insurance and their death would be no financial burden for society.

Horseshit who will pay for his bills? will the company they owe money to absorb the lose or pass the loss off to the consumer with higher prices?

Forum List

Back