Obamacare Declared Unconstitutional by Federal Judge

"Judge's ruling tonight is another reminder that we cannot afford to have Donald Trump in office, especially when the healthcare of millions is on the line." - Beto

Trump didn't make it unconstitutional the whacky dems passed an unconstitutional bill and a judge ruled it was.

We tried to tell you all this long ago but noooooooo
Wrong again SmellyIrishAss

Trump placed a $0 penalty on not having insurance and blocked the Justice Dept from defending lawsuits on Obamacare

Once this was done, the judge ruled Obamacare unsustainable and therefore unconstitutional

GFY retard. I'm weary of your nonstop nonsense.

Don't you have a life off this forum?

You cannot force someone to buy something...that was the crux of the problem from the get go. Now it's gone and along with it Ear's epic disaster

A win for America
Try driving a car without buying insurance. Try owning a house with a mortgage without home insurance or a termite policy.

"Judge's ruling tonight is another reminder that we cannot afford to have Donald Trump in office, especially when the healthcare of millions is on the line." - Beto

Trump didn't make it unconstitutional the whacky dems passed an unconstitutional bill and a judge ruled it was.

Trump placed a $0 penalty on not having insurance and blocked the Justice Dept from defending lawsuits on Obamacare

Once this was done, the judge ruled Obamacare unsustainable and therefore unconstitutional

You cannot force someone to buy something...that was the crux of the problem from the get go. Now it's gone and along with it Ear's epic disaster

A win for America

It’s not gone yet. It will be here until the SCOTUS overturns it. Roberts and Kavanaugh will uphold it as a tax most likely.
As of Jan 1st 2019 that is all it is..

A win for America
Try driving a car without buying insurance. Try owning a house with a mortgage without home insurance or a termite policy.

I don't but I pay for it myself ya broke jokes

Dumping every high risk person in the same pool cant survive. The key is that everyone is entitled to health insurance at the same rate as everyone else.
Want to insure the healthy people, you have to insure the sick

The idea of health "insurance" for people who are already ill is absurd. The idea of "insurance" for events that have already taken place is actually pretty stupid. Warren Buffett won't sell you GEICO insurance if you have already wrecked your ride.

As far as Indigent individuals with high medical bills, I have no problem with providing private or even public charities to provide care to these misfortunates suffering in destitution. Addressing help that can be given to these folks stuck between a rock as well as a hard place is a worthy topic of public importance.

But it has nothing to do with "insurance" and shouldn't affect the relationship that I have with my own insurance family or personal physicians in the least.
Exactly why an insurance mandate was required

So you believe every person should be required to carry insurance?

Absolutely not. If someone doesn't wish to buy insurance, why should they have to? If they aren't incurring any medical expenses, its actually a smart move. My grandfather came to the United States in 1908, and for the next 60 years, he didn't go to a health care provider a single time. He didn't have insurance either, which would have been a waste of money for him
You are creating a Catch 22

You don’t want people applying for insurance after they become sick but then you oppose requiring them to have insurance

Dumping every high risk person in the same pool cant survive. The key is that everyone is entitled to health insurance at the same rate as everyone else.

The idea of health "insurance" for people who are already ill is absurd. The idea of "insurance" for events that have already taken place is actually pretty stupid. Warren Buffett won't sell you GEICO insurance if you have already wrecked your ride.

As far as Indigent individuals with high medical bills, I have no problem with providing private or even public charities to provide care to these misfortunates suffering in destitution. Addressing help that can be given to these folks stuck between a rock as well as a hard place is a worthy topic of public importance.

But it has nothing to do with "insurance" and shouldn't affect the relationship that I have with my own insurance family or personal physicians in the least.

Absolutely not. If someone doesn't wish to buy insurance, why should they have to? If they aren't incurring any medical expenses, its actually a smart move. My grandfather came to the United States in 1908, and for the next 60 years, he didn't go to a health care provider a single time. He didn't have insurance either, which would have been a waste of money for him

You don’t want people applying for insurance after they become sick but then you oppose requiring them to have insurance

it is illegal for the government to require citizens to buy something (anything). there was no healthcare crisis in the USA before obozocare, those of us who paid covered those who didn't, just like under obozocare, except that we did not also have to pay for a huge govt agency to run it. and each person was free to buy the policy provisions the he or she wanted and needed.

ACA was the worst piece of legislation in the history of the country. It was unconstitutional from the start and was passed in the most corrupt fashion by dems only.

How about people actually taking responsibility for their actions? If you do not have insurance and don't want it then live with the consequences. Why must someone have to do what you want them to do?

If someone gets sick and they don't have insurance, they can do without treatment, they can take a mortgage out on their home, they borrow the money from their rich Uncle Caleb or they can beg for private or public charities to provide them with help for their medical conditions. None of these alternatives is that great, people are taking a real chance by going without insurance for sure. But its a free country and people are entitled to take a chance if they so desire.

This is huge news. As I've always said, YOU CANNOT FORCE someone to buy something. That is unconstitutional. Now a judge has agreed.

Get rid of this monstrosity of legislation and lets do it right this time.

Obama's big accomplishment just ruled unconstitutional. HAHA too damn funny. It's nice when a federal judge finally rules in favor of republicans for once. If a one federal judge can strike down Trumps border plan, one can strike down Obama's health plan.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, mothafuckas.

MI0000021205.jpg

Federal judge in Texas rules entire Obama health-care law is unconstitutional

If upheld, Dems will now push for Single-Payer... for now it's headed to the fifth Circuit Court
So, where is this great, cheap, healthcare Cheeto Jesus promised us?

Struck down buy worthless inbreed liberals
LMf'nAO!!!!!

Now show me where it was proposed genius.

I mean you do understand that a plan needs to be presented before it can be "shot down" right?

If someone gets sick and they don't have insurance, they can do without treatment, they can take a mortgage out on their home, they borrow the money from their rich Uncle Caleb or they can beg for private or public charities to provide them with help for their medical conditions. None of these alternatives is that great, people are taking a real chance by going without insurance for sure. But its a free country and people are entitled to take a chance if they so desire.

The idea of forcing people to buy insurance is IMHO, unamerican. I was at a black jack table this spring, and some people elected not to buy insurance when the dealer had an ace showing.

That was their right, I didn't think they should be forced to but it either.

yes, people should be free to make bad decisions. The dem/libs want to protect people from their own bad decisions. It never works, never has, never will.

they had insurance when healthy and paid for it for decades, then when they got sick, insurance companies dropped them

I don't think that is most people. But for someone like that, people should be able to buy insurance that will guarantee their future insurability. "uncancellable" policies that won't be discontinued except for nonpayment of premiums.
They just raise the price to ten times more than you were paying, making it unaffordable.... this is what they were doing before Obama care.

And yes, it is most people.... not the few born with a disability.

Once they get cancer, have a heart attack, get diabetes, develops asthma, they now have a preexisting condition....And this usually happens after years and years of paying for insurance.

They just raise the price to ten times more than you were paying, making it unaffordable.... this is what they were doing before Obama care.

And yes, it is most people.... not the few born with a disability.

Once they get cancer, have a heart attack, get diabetes, develops asthma, they now have a preexisting condition....And this usually happens after years and years of paying for insurance.
And you can't just get dropped when you get sick....Another lolberal lie that persists.

The majority of people who benefited from Obama care were Trump voters.

I’m sure they’re thrilled.

And if someone in their family get sick or they get sick there’s always trump care. At least with Trump care you don’t stay sick long.

Forum List

Back