Obama

Name one way that you personally have been divided. With whom were you aligned before he took office that you are now "divided from".

Well?

Well. A deep subject, that.

I asked first. When you answer my question, I will consider answering yours. That's how the game works.

Nice dodge. Obama has done nothing to divide this country. Your premise is faulty and assumes facts not in evidence.

But since you say he is divisive prove it by telling us about how he has turned you against someone you were previously aligned with...

The dodge is all yours.

I see that you cannot name one single thing. All you guys seem to be completely stumped.

It's becoming a habit with you people. I can't get an answer on what Hillary has accomplished in her life that's worth a damn either. Not even from Hillary.

No dodge, simply not willing to make the assumptions you've made--the ones you've provided no evidence for. I've assigned you a task, not get busy boy.

You know what you can do with your "assignment". :fu:

So, four posts from you already and you still can't name anything.

Simple for me he tried to help his union buddies and prevent Boeing from opening a plant in South Carolina

During a recession....

So, you were aligned with out of work airplane workers prior to Boeing's move to South Carolina and now you're against them?
It was a new plane and do you even know the history of it?

They were not taking jobs away from out of work folks in Washington state, you are lying candy if you think those folks were unemployed

I don't know if they were or not.

You guys call Obama divisive. I asked for an example of this supposed divisiveness insofar as you being with a group before he was elected and now you've been turned against them by Obama.

You brought up Boeing moving a plant to South Carolina. I'm trying to figure out how our President divided you against someone you were aligned with before.
what dodge? When candy was the last time you seen so much hate in this country, centrally not when Bush Jr was president he United us , the last time we seen so much hate was with Rodney king

Yes, you guys have an anger problem where Obama is concerned.
A black man is President. He was elected because he was the superior choice to the people he ran against. Not because he was black. You need to get over that.

Unmitigated nonsense. Had Obama been white, Hillary would have been the candidate.

Or get on the government dole.

So you vote democrat and get $800 bucks a month, or what ever it is

Yeah, I'm still wondering where all of that "free stuff" I voted for is. Either the right wing loons are lying about free stuff or I'm being cheated out of my share of it because there isn't anything being handed out around here.

I asked first. When you answer my question, I will consider answering yours. That's how the game works.

Nice dodge. Obama has done nothing to divide this country. Your premise is faulty and assumes facts not in evidence.

But since you say he is divisive prove it by telling us about how he has turned you against someone you were previously aligned with...

The dodge is all yours.

I see that you cannot name one single thing. All you guys seem to be completely stumped.

It's becoming a habit with you people. I can't get an answer on what Hillary has accomplished in her life that's worth a damn either. Not even from Hillary.

No dodge, simply not willing to make the assumptions you've made--the ones you've provided no evidence for. I've assigned you a task, not get busy boy.

You've been given your assignment douchbag...now run along.

Yeah, I'm still wondering where all of that "free stuff" I voted for is. Either the right wing loons are lying about free stuff or I'm being cheated out of my share of it because there isn't anything being handed out around here.

YOUR vote is assured. Why would they give YOU anything?

So, you were aligned with out of work airplane workers prior to Boeing's move to South Carolina and now you're against them?

They were not taking jobs away from out of work folks in Washington state, you are lying candy if you think those folks were unemployed

You guys call Obama divisive. I asked for an example of this supposed divisiveness insofar as you being with a group before he was elected and now you've been turned against them by Obama.

You brought up Boeing moving a plant to South Carolina. I'm trying to figure out how our President divided you against someone you were aligned with before.
what dodge? When candy was the last time you seen so much hate in this country, centrally not when Bush Jr was president he United us , the last time we seen so much hate was with Rodney king

A black man is President. He was elected because he was the superior choice to the people he ran against. Not because he was black. You need to get over that.

Unmitigated nonsense. Had Obama been white, Hillary would have been the candidate.

Still can't come to terms of a black man being your president? I see your anger problem. Too bad you can't take 'em out back and shoot them any more, right?

Simple for me he tried to help his union buddies and prevent Boeing from opening a plant in South Carolina

During a recession....

lmao? Seriously?

You just elected a well spoken man, who trashed the world.

The dodge is all yours.

You've been given your assignment douchbag...now run along.

Five posts, and STILL you cannot name one thing. Hysterically funny.

YOUR vote is assured. Why would they give YOU anything?

Dunno..you guys keep saying we voted for "free stuff"....nobody has seen any of this free stuff.

Now get busy on your homework sparky.

lmao? Seriously?

Trashed the world? Maybe SC is trash...when has it not been. Things are going pretty good in Arizona but then again, we're not worried about the same things out here. We've moved on since the 1800s. Someday you may too.

Still can't come to terms of a black man being your president? I see your anger problem. Too bad you can't take 'em out back and shoot them any more, right?

Black makes no difference to me. It's the searing malevolence to all things American he expresses that irks me, and his intentional undermining of the constitutional foundations of the nation.

SIX posts, and still you cannot name one thing. :slap:

lmao? Seriously?

Trashed the world? Maybe SC is trash...when has it not been. Things are going pretty good in Arizona but then again, we're not worried about the same things out here. We've moved on since the 1800s. Someday you may too.
you just made a big mistake, I lived in the Phoenix area in 2011

I know how you liberals are trying to take over the place, vultures devour your own home towns and move

You move to Arizona candy and write letters to the editor of the local paper, why can't Phoenix be like New York or L.A.

lmao? Seriously?

I know how you liberals are trying to take over the place, vultures devour your own home towns and move

One of the reasons it's so nice out here...liberals are taking over. Scottsdale, Glendale, Sedona, up to Flagstaff. Down south to Tucson; along the 17 corridor. Property values are increasing, more businesses moving in to get away from the poverty and illiteracy in the South...very nice out here. It will be better when we start electing center-left politicians but even the GOPers out here aren't all that crazy.

In fact, things started getting better when you left in 2011.

Coincidence?

Anyway, back to the topic; feel free to give us some real life examples of how Obama has divided anyone against anyone else since the OP is busy doing his homework and can't come up with anything.

lmao? Seriously?

One of the reasons it's so nice out here...liberals are taking over. Scottsdale, Glendale, Sedona, up to Flagstaff. Down south to Tucson; along the 17 corridor. Property values are increasing, more businesses moving in to get away from the poverty and illiteracy in the South...very nice out here. It will be better when we start electing center-left politicians but even the GOPers out here aren't all that crazy.

Coincidence?

Anyway, back to the topic; feel free to give us some real life examples of how Obama has divided anyone against anyone else since the OP is busy doing his homework and can't come up with anything.
thanks for confirming to me you were a liberal vulture do me a favour please stay away from South Carolina when you destroy Arizona:)

lmao? Seriously?

Coincidence?

thanks for confirming to me you were a liberal vulture do me a favour please stay away from South Carolina when you destroy Arizona:)

18 posts and you still can't cite any evidence of Obama dividing the nation.....

I could come to SC and teach you how to spell "favor". You may appreciate that.

Black makes no difference to me. It's the searing malevolence to all things American he expresses that irks me, and his intentional undermining of the constitutional foundations of the nation.
Face it you bigot, you hate Obama because he is black.

pickaninnies

in all their "colored" glory

images

Your stupidity astounds even me, and I have conversed with some very stupid Democrats over the years.

Seven posts and STILL you cannot name one.

Forum List

Back