Obama

So, you cannot name a thing. I understand.
Why should I add substance to your empty thread? It has all the rhetorical value of a tantrum by a spoiled toddler.

So, you cannot name one thing, as I suspected.
Suspect all you want, to you to only thing Obama could have ever done good was not be born. Your entire tone stinks of fear and loathing and you seem nearly as smart as a stump. I enjoy talking to reasonable people, but you? You just get trolled. I can go on and on adding exactly as much substance to your thread as you are.

Three posts in this thread, and STILL you cannot name a single thing. Too funny.
Good thing you think your stupidity is funny, you will keep yourself entertained for the rest of your life.

That's four.

Name one thing he's done that has not divided this country.
Name one way that you personally have been divided. With whom were you aligned before he took office that you are now "divided from".
Simple for me he tried to help his union buddies and prevent Boeing from opening a plant in South Carolina

During a recession....

So, you were aligned with out of work airplane workers prior to Boeing's move to South Carolina and now you're against them?

Name one way that you personally have been divided. With whom were you aligned before he took office that you are now "divided from".
Simple for me he tried to help his union buddies and prevent Boeing from opening a plant in South Carolina

During a recession....

So, you were aligned with out of work airplane workers prior to Boeing's move to South Carolina and now you're against them?
It was a new plane and do you even know the history of it?

They were not taking jobs away from out of work folks in Washington state, you are lying candy if you think those folks were unemployed

Damn candy, Washington state has the most military contracts out there. That's why you liberals are so confused

I have never seen a US president in my 50 years alive try to take away jobs from a state.

If you ask me. He was the most pathetic bastard to get the office because he was favoring states over states

During a recession....

They were not taking jobs away from out of work folks in Washington state, you are lying candy if you think those folks were unemployed

I don't know if they were or not.

You guys call Obama divisive. I asked for an example of this supposed divisiveness insofar as you being with a group before he was elected and now you've been turned against them by Obama.

You brought up Boeing moving a plant to South Carolina. I'm trying to figure out how our President divided you against someone you were aligned with before.

Well?

Well. A deep subject, that.

I asked first. When you answer my question, I will consider answering yours. That's how the game works.

Nice dodge. Obama has done nothing to divide this country. Your premise is faulty and assumes facts not in evidence.

But since you say he is divisive prove it by telling us about how he has turned you against someone you were previously aligned with...

I have never seen a US president in my 50 years alive try to take away jobs from a state.

If you ask me. He was the most pathetic bastard to get the office because he was favoring states over states

According to you he wanted the jobs to be union jobs. Which, historically, pay more, have better benefits, and come with worker protections. Sounds pretty logical.

Well?

I asked first. When you answer my question, I will consider answering yours. That's how the game works.

Nice dodge. Obama has done nothing to divide this country. Your premise is faulty and assumes facts not in evidence.

But since you say he is divisive prove it by telling us about how he has turned you against someone you were previously aligned with...

The dodge is all yours.

I see that you cannot name one single thing. All you guys seem to be completely stumped.

It's becoming a habit with you people. I can't get an answer on what Hillary has accomplished in her life that's worth a damn either. Not even from Hillary.

During a recession....

You guys call Obama divisive. I asked for an example of this supposed divisiveness insofar as you being with a group before he was elected and now you've been turned against them by Obama.

You brought up Boeing moving a plant to South Carolina. I'm trying to figure out how our President divided you against someone you were aligned with before.
what dodge? When candy was the last time you seen so much hate in this country, centrally not when Bush Jr was president he United us , the last time we seen so much hate was with Rodney king

Well?

The dodge is all yours.

I see that you cannot name one single thing. All you guys seem to be completely stumped.

It's becoming a habit with you people. I can't get an answer on what Hillary has accomplished in her life that's worth a damn either. Not even from Hillary.

No dodge, simply not willing to make the assumptions you've made--the ones you've provided no evidence for. I've assigned you a task, not get busy boy.

According to you he wanted the jobs to be union jobs. Which, historically, pay more, have better benefits, and come with worker protections. Sounds pretty logical.
according to your ilk , no high paying jobs or no jobs

Just eat from a garbage can and sleep under a rock

During a recession....

what dodge? When candy was the last time you seen so much hate in this country, centrally not when Bush Jr was president he United us , the last time we seen so much hate was with Rodney king

Yes, you guys have an anger problem where Obama is concerned.
A black man is President. He was elected because he was the superior choice to the people he ran against. Not because he was black. You need to get over that.

according to your ilk , no high paying jobs or no jobs

Just eat from a garbage can and sleep under a rock

Hilarious....

Or get on the government dole.

So you vote democrat and get $800 bucks a month, or what ever it is

Forum List

Back