Obama will be impeached in early 2015

It's already being planned by the GOP. On the to do list. I'm always 3 steps ahead of everybody and I have predicted everything that is currently happening. I'm considered by many to be right too much. Political genius.
This post has two wrongs in it.

First is that Obama will NOT be impeached at all. There is nothing to gain by it. Which puts you about 4 years behind everyone else...and;

you believe you are right and smarter than everyone else. This offering of yours should serve as ample proof that the truth is otherwise.

Have a nice day.

They've been planning this since the day he won the election, 3 months before entering office. Being black is not an impeachable offence.

They aren't going to impeach Obama, it is all talk.
Hmmmmm... I wonder if that's true... dunno... the GOP will probably have a sufficient number to Impeach, in the House, if they really wanted to, but conviction in the Senate will prove impossible, so... if they (the GOP) resort to that... it will be purely symbolic... and symptomatic of the (irreconcilable?) breach between the White House and Congress.

It's already being planned by the GOP. On the to do list. I'm always 3 steps ahead of everybody and I have predicted everything that is currently happening. I'm considered by many to be right too much. Political genius.

First is that Obama will NOT be impeached at all. There is nothing to gain by it. Which puts you about 4 years behind everyone else...and;

you believe you are right and smarter than everyone else. This offering of yours should serve as ample proof that the truth is otherwise.

Have a nice day.

Oh, it will happen.

Nothing to gain? We'll the safety of our nation is a good start from an ISIS attack and our air bombing of only 21 a day isn't going to prevent that. The economy..... Public opinion which has always swayed votes, millions more losing their healthcare in just a couple weeks, lack of signups for obamacare due to high premiums, lack of federal funds, the stoppage of the treasury printing all of those billions per month, nothing getting done, Biden used to be a congressman with way more of a record than Obama and has proven even as VP that he can go to congress and still get "something" done, that he will actually listen. Do you want me to keep going? Everybody is anti-Obama. Everybody.

Do me a favor and book mark this thread.

Thanks have a nice day.

Hmmmmm... I wonder if that's true... dunno... the GOP will probably have a sufficient number to Impeach, in the House, if they really wanted to, but conviction in the Senate will prove impossible, so... if they (the GOP) resort to that... it will be purely symbolic... and symptomatic of the (irreconcilable?) breach between the White House and Congress.

Democrats are turning against Obama. Have you heard many of these libs on what they have said about him? Many have actually insulted Obama to try to distance themselves from him. LOL.. Don't worry about reconciliation, the GOP and Obama don't talk anyways.

Have a nice day.

Oh, it will happen.

Nothing to gain? We'll the safety of our nation is a good start from an ISIS attack and our air bombing of only 21 a day isn't going to prevent that. The economy..... Public opinion which has always swayed votes, millions more losing their healthcare in just a couple weeks, lack of signups for obamacare due to high premiums, lack of federal funds, the stoppage of the treasury printing all of those billions per month, nothing getting done, Biden used to be a congressman with way more of a record than Obama and has proven even as VP that he can go to congress and still get "something" done, that he will actually listen. Do you want me to keep going? Everybody is anti-Obama. Everybody.

Thanks have a nice day.
I will bookmark this thread...If only to point out to you that the next President will be taking office from the Current President.

You see, it was pointed out to you, but being the smartest guy in the world, you must have missed the part where even if the GOP wins the Senate, they will lack the votes needed to impeach. Of course, a real smart person would know that the GOP would understand that the country would look unfavorably upon impeaching a President who has barely two years to go, in a process that will take more than 18 months (thats a year and one-half to you) and that if they did win, they would save six months out of a total of eight years, all for the prospect of looking like clowns to the American people........all of this just before a Presidential election.

Yeah....you bookmark this post and run with your evolved beliefs.

Have a nice day.

Oh, it will happen.

Thanks have a nice day.
I will bookmark this thread...If only to point out to you that the next President will be taking office from the Current President.

You see, it was pointed out to you, but being the smartest guy in the world, you must have missed the part where even if the GOP wins the Senate, they will lack the votes needed to impeach. Of course, a real smart person would know that the GOP would understand that the country would look unfavorably upon impeaching a President who has barely two years to go, in a process that will take more than 18 months (thats a year and one-half to you) and that if they did win, they would save six months out of a total of eight years, all for the prospect of looking like clowns to the American people........all of this just before a Presidential election.

Go back and read. The GOP will get liberal votes in the senate. It will be done. I have spent 3 posts telling you why. All very logical. Thank you so much for bookmarking it.

Have a nice day.

Oh, it will happen.

Thanks have a nice day.

Go back and read. The GOP will get liberal votes in the senate. It will be done. I have spent 3 posts telling you why. All very logical. Thank you so much for bookmarking it.
Then let Me be the first to tell you.

You suck at logic.

Have a nice day.

Oh, it will happen.

Thanks have a nice day.

Then let Me be the first to tell you.

You suck at logic.

From you I take that as a compliment. Thank you.

Democrats are turning against Obama. Have you heard many of these libs on what they have said about him? Many have actually insulted Obama to try to distance themselves from him. LOL.. Don't worry about reconciliation, the GOP and Obama don't talk anyways.
Perhaps. The truth is that Obama has become an albatross and liability to the Democrats. Publicly, they're trying to make the best out of a bad situation and to hang-on until 2016, but individuals are, indeed, criticizing, and trying to distance themselves. Can't say that I blame 'em much. Their political careers are at stake.

Bad idea.

Give it a little longer and Your Kenyan President will resign and go into genteel exile. Problem I see most likely is that He will leave his putative wife behind and the left will make her Empress out of sympathy for their departed leader.

Have a nice day.

Oh, it will happen.

Thanks have a nice day.

I have bookmarked it as well. I plan on taunting you unmercifully if you stick around for a year and a half. I somehow doubt you will last through the election.

yeah, sure. Thee dumbass GOP killed Obama care 55 times too ... I predict the OP is an idiot.

Have a nice day.

Oh, it will happen.

Thanks have a nice day.

I have bookmarked it as well. I plan on taunting you unmercifully if you stick around for a year and a half. I somehow doubt you will last through the election.

A year and a half? Way too long. He'll be gone by next year.

Have a nice day.

Oh, it will happen.

Thanks have a nice day.

A year and a half? Way too long. He'll be gone by next year.

on what legal grounds ?

based on facts, not fiction or what YOU believe or what you want ..

Part of the Republican strategy is to throw in the impeachment thing every so often. Some hear the word impeachment and they believe the Republicans have unearthed a presidential high-crime of some importance, but then with time, the impeachment talk dies, and then, bingo, it comes up again getting Republicans all excited. No president has been removed by the impeachment process, and the threat of impeachment has only removed one president by resignation and that was a Republican. Impeachment-talk has now become a staple of the Republican party, sort of like birth-certificate.

Forum List

Back