Obama will be impeached in early 2015

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
It's already being planned by the GOP. On the to do list. I'm always 3 steps ahead of everybody and I have predicted everything that is currently happening. I'm considered by many to be right too much. Political genius.

• Banned
"Obama will be impeached in early 2015"

And acquitted by the Senate, once again leaving egg on the collective face of the partisan right.

This prediction thing isn't very difficult.

Wrong his own party is against him now and the GOP will get enough senate votes. Trust me take my word for it. It's already happening.

• Banned
A trivia question for you all!!

What will happen first?

a.) Obama will get impeached

b.) Lois Lerner will be arrested

c.) Arpaio will find Obama's real birth certificate

All have, according to the GOP, been imminent for years!

Exactly and when was the last time the GOP has controlled the entire congress? Power allows you to do many things and control the political environment.

obama won't be impeached. That would leave us with biden, and 13% of the population rioting. Far better to let him continue up against a GOP controlled Congress and let his administration along with the DNC, crash and burn.

He could be impeached but not removed. It's one for the history book. The first black president impeached for malfeasance of office. It sounds real good.

• Banned
obama won't be impeached. That would leave us with biden, and 13% of the population rioting. Far better to let him continue up against a GOP controlled Congress and let his administration along with the DNC, crash and burn.

Either way they will crash and burn. This is the best political move for the Democrats even though it's not much of a move. They will vote for it. He will be removed.

It's already being planned by the GOP. On the to do list. I'm always 3 steps ahead of everybody and I have predicted everything that is currently happening. I'm considered by many to be right too much. Political genius.
why don't you put your money where your mouth is and talk all your assets & bet them in Vegas on your "sure thing"?

why don't you put your money where your mouth is and talk all your assets & bet them in Vegas on your "sure thing"?

Good idea.

Gosh Mr. Political Genius, I am not worthy, I am not worthy. Errr...wait a minute. Lemme check my collating log. Ok, your prediction that Obama might be impeached is the 3,675,321st time I've heard this ominous portent in six years. But you're predicting it in Oct/2014. Genius, just absolute genius. Impeaching that little snake is one thing, kicking his ass out of the White House is an entirely different matter.

Gosh Mr. Political Genius, I am not worthy, I am not worthy. Errr...wait a minute. Lemme check my collating log. Ok, your prediction that Obama might be impeached is the 3,675,321st time I've heard this ominous portent in six years. But you're predicting it in Oct/2014. Genius, just absolute genius. Impeaching that little snake is one thing, kicking his ass out of the White House is an entirely different matter.

I never said it "might" I said it will happen that he will be "removed" from office. I've been saying it for over a year now.

He could be impeached but not removed. It's one for the history book. The first black president impeached for malfeasance of office. It sounds real good.

No, it doesn't. The first black president should have been, if nothing else a mild success, not one plagued by one scandal after another, known for leading from behind. Our first black president should have been vetted better and been an effective leader, one to be proud of.

Forum List

Back