Obama will be impeached in early 2015

I never said it "might" I said it will happen that he will be "removed" from office. I've been saying it for over a year now.

If you're right, about a week or two after I get through partying and jumping up and down clicking my heels, I'll start a nice thread about naturalgas and his political genius. Good luck to us, huh? ; - )

It's already being planned by the GOP. On the to do list. I'm always 3 steps ahead of everybody and I have predicted everything that is currently happening. I'm considered by many to be right too much. Political genius.

What charges do you predict they will levy against him?

The impeachment of Clinton worked out so well for the GOP. Bring it on.
according to Ropey it did lol as the Repub Speaker was simultaneously having an affair :rofl:

Yesterday was not a good day for President Clinton, or for America.

It was a day of personal humiliation for him, of diminution of his office, and a deepening of a perilous national paralysis.

After months of denial, Clinton confirmed what we all knew, that he had engaged in an improper relationship with a White House intern.

Then, looking us squarely in the eye, he told us last night a story altogether different from the one he told us seven months ago, when he also squarely looked us in the eye.

The new story, however, leaves enough loose ends that we beg: For subsequent revisions, please, Mr. President, no more eye contact.

Text of Bill Clinton s August 17 speech to the American public re Monica Lewinsky

He could be impeached but not removed. It's one for the history book. The first black president impeached for malfeasance of office. It sounds real good.

No, it doesn't. The first black president should have been, if nothing else a mild success, not one plagued by one scandal after another, known for leading from behind. Our first black president should have been vetted better and been an effective leader, one to be proud of.

Agreed.

It's already being planned by the GOP. On the to do list. I'm always 3 steps ahead of everybody and I have predicted everything that is currently happening. I'm considered by many to be right too much. Political genius.

How about all 64? :) Seriously, he's bound to be guilty of at least 1 of them.

I am not sure that would play well with the electorate. Which charge do you believe has the most chance at being successful?

I am not sure that would play well with the electorate. Which charge do you believe has the most chance at being successful?

IRS and Beghazi scandals

I never said it "might" I said it will happen that he will be "removed" from office. I've been saying it for over a year now.

If you're right, about a week or two after I get through partying and jumping up and down clicking my heels, I'll start a nice thread about naturalgas and his political genius. Good luck to us, huh? ; - )

Hey we will all be rejoycing! Why do you think I'm not worried? I already know what will happen.

I'm going to win the Powerball. It's true. I've predicted it and it's currently in the works.

Actually he will not as it is a waste of time. money and resources.

The GOP will only have a small majority in the senate and that will not be able to impeach Obama even if they wanted to..

So....what are the Powerball numbers?

Gosh Mr. Political Genius, I am not worthy, I am not worthy. Errr...wait a minute. Lemme check my collating log. Ok, your prediction that Obama might be impeached is the 3,675,321st time I've heard this ominous portent in six years. But you're predicting it in Oct/2014. Genius, just absolute genius. Impeaching that little snake is one thing, kicking his ass out of the White House is an entirely different matter.

==========
i pray you are right !! :up:

obama won't be impeached. That would leave us with biden,
He is far less malignant than obama. I could accept that.

and 13% of the population rioting.

Who cares? People are waking up and are tired of the incessant negro dysfunction, violence and crime.
Let them riot. It won't end well for them.

Far better to let him continue up against a GOP controlled Congress and let his administration along with the DNC, crash and burn.

Essentially, then, nothing would get done..nothing will change..and that's JUST how BOTH parties want it.

Well "genius" I sincerely hope you are right this time, and not just spewing gas.

"Obama will be impeached in early 2015"

And acquitted by the Senate, once again leaving egg on the collective face of the partisan right.

This prediction thing isn't very difficult.

"This prediction thing isn't very difficult" - The problem lies with getting it right .

Acquitted or Convicted - the proceedings will bring a lot to the surface . And judging by the track record- I have a lot more faith in the OPs "Powers of Prophecy" than anything coming out of C_Clayton_Jones polluted , twisted little mind.

Gosh Mr. Political Genius, I am not worthy, I am not worthy. Errr...wait a minute. Lemme check my collating log. Ok, your prediction that Obama might be impeached is the 3,675,321st time I've heard this ominous portent in six years. But you're predicting it in Oct/2014. Genius, just absolute genius. Impeaching that little snake is one thing, kicking his ass out of the White House is an entirely different matter.

Kindly serve that impeachment with a side order of Coup de' tat .

Micheal Savage has already said that Obama won't make it through his second term and that it will be the Dems who will lead the charge.

obama won't be impeached. That would leave us with biden, and 13% of the population rioting. Far better to let him continue up against a GOP controlled Congress and let his administration along with the DNC, crash and burn.
"People shouldn't be so scared about this virus from Africa. He only has two more years of his presidency."

:lol:

The GOP is probably going to take back the Senate next month, but they still won't have the 2/3 needed to convict (after impeachment by the House) in the Senate.

Forum List

Back