Aand hippy moron liberal Neil Young says,"We should be fighting THE global warming instead of ISIS"

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Neil Young says U.S. should fight global warming not ISIS - UPI.com

Neil-Young-Climate-change-greater-threat-than-IS.jpg

Stupid ass morons.

What!
This is an outrage - the American military and hippies both consider climate change the greatest threat to National Security... whoda thunk?

Pentagon Signals Security Risks of Climate Change
By CORAL DAVENPORT
OCT. 13, 2014

WASHINGTON — The Pentagon on Monday released a report asserting decisively that climate change poses an immediate threat to national security, with increased risks from terrorism, infectious disease, global poverty and food shortages. It also predicted rising demand for military disaster responses as extreme weather creates more global humanitarian crises.

The report lays out a road map to show how the military will adapt to rising sea levels, more violent storms and widespread droughts. The Defense Department will begin by integrating plans for climate change risks across all of its operations, from war games and strategic military planning situations to a rethinking of the movement of supplies.

Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, speaking Monday at a meeting of defense ministers in Peru, highlighted the report’s findings and the global security threats of climate change.

<snip>

Experts said that the broadened approach would include considering the role that climate change might have played in contributing to the rise of extremist groups like the Islamic State.

“Climate change and water shortages may have triggered the drought that caused farmers to relocate to Syrian cities and triggered situations where youth were more susceptible to joining extremist groups,” said Marcus D. King, an expert on climate change and international affairs at George Washington University. The Islamic State, often referred to as ISIS, has seized scarce water resources to enhance its power and influence.

<snip>

sure, Isis, another scam for the military complex to impose colonisation on the Arabs, who'd have thought it!

'Aand hippy moron liberal Neil Young says,"We should be fighting THE global warming instead of ISIS"'

And conservatives advocating that American troops return to Iraq to pointlessly die in a never-ending ME religious war is just as moronic, if not more so.

'Aand hippy moron liberal Neil Young says,"We should be fighting THE global warming instead of ISIS"'

And conservatives advocating that American troops return to Iraq to pointlessly die in a never-ending ME religious war is just as moronic, if not more so.

More so...!

Republican climate deniers must be asking themselves - WTF?

Greenies, climate scientists, the military and hippies are all in agreement with the World Bank Group, global climate change is real and-----and we can do something about it.

Below is an excerpt and a link to the full text of a speech given by the World Bank Group's President on October 10, 2014...

<snip
>

"Soon after I started at the World Bank, I asked my team a simple question: What’s the plan to fight climate change? The responses received from our staff and even from leaders in the climate change community were mostly tactical: new technologies here, some efficiencies there. While important, they were not equal to the challenge of keeping a global increase in temperature below 2 degrees Celsius. So, working with others, we developed our own strategy that we hoped could take us a long way toward achieving this objective.

Our plan had five parts: Put a price on carbon; eliminate fossil fuel subsidies; build cleaner cities, increase climate-smart agricultural practices, and invest in renewable sources of energy. Getting something done on even one of these priorities required intense focus. In advance of the recent UN Climate Summit, I again asked my team some questions: What is the smallest number of the most important things we can do for the summit, and what are they? I didn’t want them to focus on all the things we need to do; I wanted them to focus on a few essential things that we might be able to push forward.

They told me the most important thing to do immediately was put a price on carbon. On its own, this step would not achieve our goal of staying below a 2-degree Celsius world; however, without it, limiting global emissions would take much longer. So we decided to mount a campaign: Set a goal of 50 countries and hundreds of companies and investors to agree to put a price on carbon, and then present the accord to heads of state at the UN summit."

<snip>

Liberals are so fucking stupid. They still believe that there is man made global warming.

Ask any of them what they do for the planet. Ask them. Other than shitting, fucking, and smoking in a field for some "green festival," what do they do.

Let us take a look at these oldies but goodies from the same group that is giving us the utter shit today.

In 1970, the first Earth Day was celebrated — okay, “celebrated” doesn’t capture the funereal tone of the event. The events (organized in part by then hippie and now convicted murderer Ira Einhorn) predicted death, destruction and disease unless we did exactly as progressives commanded.

Behold the coming apocalypse as predicted on and around Earth Day, 1970:

1. "Civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind." — Harvard biologist George Wald
  2. "We are in an environmental crisis which threatens the survival of this nation, and of the world as a suitable place of human habitation." — Washington University biologist Barry Commoner
  3. "Man must stop pollution and conserve his resources, not merely to enhance existence but to save the race from intolerable deterioration and possible extinction."New York Timeseditorial
  4. "Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supplies we make. The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years." — Stanford University biologist Paul Ehrlich
  5. "Most of the people who are going to die in the greatest cataclysm in the history of man have already been born… [By 1975] some experts feel that food shortages will have escalated the present level of world hunger and starvation into famines of unbelievable proportions. Other experts, more optimistic, think the ultimate food-population collision will not occur until the decade of the 1980s." — Paul Ehrlich
  6. "It is already too late to avoid mass starvation," — Denis Hayes, Chief organizer for Earth Day
  7. "Demographers agree almost unanimously on the following grim timetable: by 1975 widespread famines will begin in India; these will spread by 1990 to include all of India, Pakistan, China and the Near East, Africa. By the year 2000, or conceivably sooner, South and Central America will exist under famine conditions…. By the year 2000, thirty years from now, the entire world, with the exception of Western Europe, North America, and Australia, will be in famine."— North Texas State University professor Peter Gunter
  8. "In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution… by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half."Life magazine
  9. "At the present rate of nitrogen buildup, it's only a matter of time before light will be filtered out of the atmosphere and none of our land will be usable." — Ecologist Kenneth Watt
  10. "Air pollution...is certainly going to take hundreds of thousands of lives in the next few years alone." — Paul Ehrlich
  11. "By the year 2000, if present trends continue, we will be using up crude oil at such a rate… that there won't be any more crude oil. You'll drive up to the pump and say, ‘Fill 'er up, buddy,' and he'll say, ‘I am very sorry, there isn't any.'" — Ecologist Kenneth Watt
  12. "[One] theory assumes that the earth's cloud cover will continue to thicken as more dust, fumes, and water vapor are belched into the atmosphere by industrial smokestacks and jet planes. Screened from the sun's heat, the planet will cool, the water vapor will fall and freeze, and a new Ice Age will be born."Newsweek magazine
  13. "The world has been chilling sharply for about twenty years. If present trends continue, the world will be about four degrees colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but eleven degrees colder in the year 2000. This is about twice what it would take to put us into an ice age."— Kenneth Watt
Apocalyptic Predictions From The First Earth Day
tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

Mother fucker blew off his wife of years upon years so Darryl Hannah could suck him off.

There's your good guy. Mr nice guy.

So There's Neil. I fucking hate him with a passion. . Oh have I mentioned that?

Liberals are so fucking stupid. They still believe that there is man made global warming.

Ask any of them what they do for the planet. Ask them. Other than shitting, fucking, and smoking in a field for some "green festival," what do they do.

Let us take a look at these oldies but goodies from the same group that is giving us the utter shit today.

In 1970, the first Earth Day was celebrated — okay, “celebrated” doesn’t capture the funereal tone of the event. The events (organized in part by then hippie and now convicted murderer Ira Einhorn) predicted death, destruction and disease unless we did exactly as progressives commanded.

Behold the coming apocalypse as predicted on and around Earth Day, 1970:

1. "Civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind." — Harvard biologist George Wald
  2. "We are in an environmental crisis which threatens the survival of this nation, and of the world as a suitable place of human habitation." — Washington University biologist Barry Commoner
  3. "Man must stop pollution and conserve his resources, not merely to enhance existence but to save the race from intolerable deterioration and possible extinction."New York Timeseditorial
  4. "Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supplies we make. The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years." — Stanford University biologist Paul Ehrlich
  5. "Most of the people who are going to die in the greatest cataclysm in the history of man have already been born… [By 1975] some experts feel that food shortages will have escalated the present level of world hunger and starvation into famines of unbelievable proportions. Other experts, more optimistic, think the ultimate food-population collision will not occur until the decade of the 1980s." — Paul Ehrlich
  6. "It is already too late to avoid mass starvation," — Denis Hayes, Chief organizer for Earth Day
  7. "Demographers agree almost unanimously on the following grim timetable: by 1975 widespread famines will begin in India; these will spread by 1990 to include all of India, Pakistan, China and the Near East, Africa. By the year 2000, or conceivably sooner, South and Central America will exist under famine conditions…. By the year 2000, thirty years from now, the entire world, with the exception of Western Europe, North America, and Australia, will be in famine."— North Texas State University professor Peter Gunter
  8. "In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution… by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half."Life magazine
  9. "At the present rate of nitrogen buildup, it's only a matter of time before light will be filtered out of the atmosphere and none of our land will be usable." — Ecologist Kenneth Watt
  10. "Air pollution...is certainly going to take hundreds of thousands of lives in the next few years alone." — Paul Ehrlich
  11. "By the year 2000, if present trends continue, we will be using up crude oil at such a rate… that there won't be any more crude oil. You'll drive up to the pump and say, ‘Fill 'er up, buddy,' and he'll say, ‘I am very sorry, there isn't any.'" — Ecologist Kenneth Watt
  12. "[One] theory assumes that the earth's cloud cover will continue to thicken as more dust, fumes, and water vapor are belched into the atmosphere by industrial smokestacks and jet planes. Screened from the sun's heat, the planet will cool, the water vapor will fall and freeze, and a new Ice Age will be born."Newsweek magazine
  13. "The world has been chilling sharply for about twenty years. If present trends continue, the world will be about four degrees colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but eleven degrees colder in the year 2000. This is about twice what it would take to put us into an ice age."— Kenneth Watt
Apocalyptic Predictions From The First Earth Day
tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

Never forget our first earth day. For Holly.

Neil and his new whore are climate alarmists......:rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a hard time on this one. Darryll bitch from hell pisses me off at the best of times but on a good day I want to throttle her.

Luckily, trends did NOT continue- thanks to Dems...you'd think pollution were a virtue, hater dupes. Thanks for the corrupt world depression that keeps this chaos going, after starting it with your idiotic Booosh crusade against Islam. The ugly American greedy GOP- the world's laughingstock and horror. Neil's a Canadian, like most sick of your bs...

Luckily, trends did NOT continue- thanks to Dems...you'd think pollution were a virtue, hater dupes. Thanks for the corrupt world depression that keeps this chaos going, after starting it with your idiotic Booosh crusade against Islam. The ugly American greedy GOP- the world's laughingstock and horror. Neil's a Canadian, like most sick of your bs...

Can someone TRANSLATE this fools posts?

Forum List

Back