Obama will be impeached in early 2015

This post has two wrongs in it.

First is that Obama will NOT be impeached at all. There is nothing to gain by it. Which puts you about 4 years behind everyone else...and;

you believe you are right and smarter than everyone else. This offering of yours should serve as ample proof that the truth is otherwise.

Have a nice day.

Oh, it will happen.

Nothing to gain? We'll the safety of our nation is a good start from an ISIS attack and our air bombing of only 21 a day isn't going to prevent that. The economy..... Public opinion which has always swayed votes, millions more losing their healthcare in just a couple weeks, lack of signups for obamacare due to high premiums, lack of federal funds, the stoppage of the treasury printing all of those billions per month, nothing getting done, Biden used to be a congressman with way more of a record than Obama and has proven even as VP that he can go to congress and still get "something" done, that he will actually listen. Do you want me to keep going? Everybody is anti-Obama. Everybody.

Do me a favor and book mark this thread.

Thanks have a nice day.
I will bookmark this thread...If only to point out to you that the next President will be taking office from the Current President.

You see, it was pointed out to you, but being the smartest guy in the world, you must have missed the part where even if the GOP wins the Senate, they will lack the votes needed to impeach. Of course, a real smart person would know that the GOP would understand that the country would look unfavorably upon impeaching a President who has barely two years to go, in a process that will take more than 18 months (thats a year and one-half to you) and that if they did win, they would save six months out of a total of eight years, all for the prospect of looking like clowns to the American people........all of this just before a Presidential election.

Yeah....you bookmark this post and run with your evolved beliefs.

Go back and read. The GOP will get liberal votes in the senate. It will be done. I have spent 3 posts telling you why. All very logical. Thank you so much for bookmarking it.
I have bookmarked it as well. I plan on taunting you unmercifully if you stick around for a year and a half. I somehow doubt you will last through the election.

A year and a half? Way too long. He'll be gone by next year.

The process would take a year minimum; that is if everyone wants to cooperate.

Oh, it will happen.

Nothing to gain? We'll the safety of our nation is a good start from an ISIS attack and our air bombing of only 21 a day isn't going to prevent that. The economy..... Public opinion which has always swayed votes, millions more losing their healthcare in just a couple weeks, lack of signups for obamacare due to high premiums, lack of federal funds, the stoppage of the treasury printing all of those billions per month, nothing getting done, Biden used to be a congressman with way more of a record than Obama and has proven even as VP that he can go to congress and still get "something" done, that he will actually listen. Do you want me to keep going? Everybody is anti-Obama. Everybody.

Do me a favor and book mark this thread.

Thanks have a nice day.
I will bookmark this thread...If only to point out to you that the next President will be taking office from the Current President.

You see, it was pointed out to you, but being the smartest guy in the world, you must have missed the part where even if the GOP wins the Senate, they will lack the votes needed to impeach. Of course, a real smart person would know that the GOP would understand that the country would look unfavorably upon impeaching a President who has barely two years to go, in a process that will take more than 18 months (thats a year and one-half to you) and that if they did win, they would save six months out of a total of eight years, all for the prospect of looking like clowns to the American people........all of this just before a Presidential election.

Go back and read. The GOP will get liberal votes in the senate. It will be done. I have spent 3 posts telling you why. All very logical. Thank you so much for bookmarking it.
I have bookmarked it as well. I plan on taunting you unmercifully if you stick around for a year and a half. I somehow doubt you will last through the election.

on what legal grounds ?

based on facts, not fiction or what YOU believe or what you want ..

Many things, but mainly public opinion.

on what legal grounds ?

based on facts, not fiction or what YOU believe or what you want ..

Many things, but mainly public opinion.

public opinion ? ... gee, that'll do it.

RW dolts have been slobbering "impeach" since day one. The only people who bother to listen to their inane drivel are other RW dolts. Running their mouth seems to be their forte' , details of the impeachment procedure , not so much.

They've been planning this since the day he won the election, 3 months before entering office. Being black is not an impeachable offence.

nope, it has nothing to do with race. Get over that lie. It has to do with corruption and incompetence.

FOCUS Right-Wing Hate Groups Exploding in Size and Reach

"
But the movement came roaring back beginning in late 2008, just as the economy went south with the subprime collapse and, more importantly, as Barack Obama appeared on the political scene as the Democratic nominee and, ultimately, the president-elect. Even as most of the nation cheered the election of the first black president that November, an angry backlash developed that included several plots to murder Obama. Many Americans, infused with populist fury over bank and auto bailouts and a feeling that they had lost their country, joined Patriot groups.

The swelling of the Patriot movement since that time has been astounding. From 149 groups in 2008, the number of Patriot organizations skyrocketed to 512 in 2009, shot up again in 2010 to 824, and then, last year, jumped to 1,274. That works out to a staggering 755% growth in the three years ending last Dec. 31. Last year's total was more than 400 groups higher than the prior all-time high, in 1996."

So, from the time Obama went from being a candidate, to when he was elected the numbers increased massively. And you're telling me this had nothing to do with the first black American President?

Part of the Republican strategy is to throw in the impeachment thing every so often. Some hear the word impeachment and they believe the Republicans have unearthed a presidential high-crime of some importance, but then with time, the impeachment talk dies, and then, bingo, it comes up again getting Republicans all excited. No president has been removed by the impeachment process, and the threat of impeachment has only removed one president by resignation and that was a Republican. Impeachment-talk has now become a staple of the Republican party, sort of like birth-certificate.

It works on the basis that rumors, lies and shit travel fast, and the truth is so slow no one cares by the time it comes around.

Nope, no lmpeachment.

It's better that the worthless piece of crap be the incumbent going into the '16 election. Nice to campaign againt Obama's dimocrat party of Reid, Pelosi, et al. We want to run against the lying a-hole and his team of fluffers.

It's already being planned by the GOP. On the to do list. I'm always 3 steps ahead of everybody and I have predicted everything that is currently happening. I'm considered by many to be right too much. Political genius.
Micheal Savage has already said that Obama won't make it through his second term and that it will be the Dems who will lead the charge.

michael weiner comes across as an insane, incorrectly-medicated lunatic with delusions of godhood. Obama may be impeached...if so, he is highly unlikely to be convicted of anything.

The impeachment of Clinton worked out so well for the GOP. Bring it on.

It was the right punishment for the lying dog.

Have you ever seen his approval ratings? People like lying dogs who can get off with girls half their age. Bush, didn't do enough aids, nor Obama. It's their main problem in the job, they just don't understand what is important in this day and age.

Why the hell does anyone care about ebola or ISIS? Seriously, they want SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all need to just give up, naturalgas is the smartest person ever to grace USMB. He said so earlier. :popcorn:

..and to think, they didn't want Palin near the presidency because of her lack of intelligence...

A trivia question for you all!!

What will happen first?

a.) Obama will get impeached

b.) Lois Lerner will be arrested

c.) Arpaio will find Obama's real birth certificate

All have, according to the GOP, been imminent for years!

I'm going to go with:

c.) O.J. will find Nicole buried in a gold course...or perhaps that's what Obama is really up to....

It's already being planned by the GOP. On the to do list. I'm always 3 steps ahead of everybody and I have predicted everything that is currently happening. I'm considered by many to be right too much. Political genius.

Gosh Mr. Political Genius, I am not worthy, I am not worthy. Errr...wait a minute. Lemme check my collating log. Ok, your prediction that Obama might be impeached is the 3,675,321st time I've heard this ominous portent in six years. But you're predicting it in Oct/2014. Genius, just absolute genius. Impeaching that little snake is one thing, kicking his ass out of the White House is an entirely different matter.

I never said it "might" I said it will happen that he will be "removed" from office. I've been saying it for over a year now.

Well, dumb ass, you only have a little over 2 years to continue to say it, and on 20Jan17, you will be correct.

Geography lesson for liberals:

Kenya is a country.

Kenya is not a race.

To be Kenyan is to have been born in Kenya or to have become a naturalized citizen.

One need not be black to be Kenyan.

Here are two Kenyans:

353403.jpg
art.obama.brother.cnn.jpg

Recognize either one?

Hint: Some folks have trouble identifying their own brothers.

A trivia question for you all!!

What will happen first?

a.) Obama will get impeached

b.) Lois Lerner will be arrested

c.) Arpaio will find Obama's real birth certificate

All have, according to the GOP, been imminent for years!

Exactly and when was the last time the GOP has controlled the entire congress? Power allows you to do many things and control the political environment.

"President Clinton."

Say it with me, now ...

Forum List

Back