Obama will be a one-termer

good grief, Hillary is no better than the Obama.

Obama doesn't care if he's a one termer. he and his comrades in arms have done the damage they intended. Hillary will just carry on with it.

I am sure the only thing the Obama will miss about being President, is the perks that came with it.
boy were he and the wife having a ball on OUR DIME all the while the American people were struggling with over 10% unemployment. it was absolutely sickening to watch and people SHOULD BE OUTRAGED.

Last edited:
I predicted Obama or whomever got elected in 2008 to be a one termer.
A little thing called recession, etc.
Of course at the time they were giving the "adjustment" 6 months...

Obama doesn't care if he's a one termer. he and his comrades in arms have done the damage they intended. Hillary will just carry on with it.

I am sure the only thing the Obama will miss about being President, is the perks that came with it.
boy were he and the wife having a ball on OUR DIME all the while the American people were struggling with over 10% unemployment. it was absolutely sickening to watch and people SHOULD BE OUTRAGED.

Hey, Steph, I bet your man Bush paid for renovations to the White House out of his own pocket, so bring me evidence OK?

Barack & Michelle Obama Pay for White House Renovations with Their Own Money

Does this mean you'll be substituting CrusaderFrank's comments in your sig line, with those of ginscpy's? Frank might get jealous. Just sayin'.

May get challenged by Hillary

One of the worst presidents ever
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....and, John Boner will be Speaker!!!!! :lol:

"The top Republican in the House of Representatives offered a hint of compromise on the divisive issue of taxes on Sunday, saying he would support extending tax cuts for the middle class even if cuts for the wealthy are allowed to expire.

Representative John Boehner said President Barack Obama's proposal to renew lower tax rates for families making less than $250,000 but let the lower rates for wealthier Americans expire was "bad policy" -- but he will support it if he must."

It's sounding like his PAST is catchin'-up to him!!!!

:clap2:

boehner_tobacco_toady.jpg

"CHECK$, please!!!!!!!"

:eek:

I share your opinions. :)

I share your opinions. :)
A(nother) WIN is A(nother) WIN, for Obama!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo:

I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but right now, Hillary's looking pretty good!:D

At the rate that Owe Bama's popularity is dropping, I would be surprised if his wife even voted for him next time around. The saddest thing though, is when he is tossed out on his ear, there will be nobody to babysit Joe "Jabber Jaws" Biden.

Forum List

Back