If Mein Kampf had been burned in Germany

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Basically - I dont understand all of the over blown hysteria of this pastor threatening to burn a koran - I mean -who the h ell cares?

Burning books reflect more negatively on the person doing the burning than the group who is having their books burned.

Speaking of Nazis....they were very good at burning books

When the Nazis threw booksonto bonnfires in the 1930s -wasn't near the hysteria of this overblown media coverage nonsense of this paster threatenking to burn a koram

comical and absurd

Burning books reflect more negatively on the person doing the burning than the group who is having their books burned.

They must have done something right. I never heard of a single European neighborhood being taken over by Mexicans.

Basically - I dont understand all of the over blown hysteria of this pastor threatening to burn a koran - I mean -who the h ell cares?

Like most crap this is nothing more than MSM manufactured hysteria.

Give the right winger dupes something to argue about with the left winger dupes.

Anything to keep our minds off the important issues facing us.

Imagine if the MSM hadn't made this idiot famous.

Do you suppose he's the first moron to burn Korans since 911?

I expect not.

But he's the first we've heard about.

Why did we need to know that some pastor with a parish of 50 hates Islam.

I mean seriously...why did any of us need to know that?

Because it suited the needs of the propaganda masters at this time, that's why.

They must have done something right. I never heard of a single European neighborhood being taken over by Mexicans.

Ahahahaha. Troll.

I mean -who the hell cares?

Just about everyone likes making political specticals out of asinine issues and having an opinion about it.

I guess making a cartoon of Mohammad is a death sentence. Wonder what burning a Koran calls for? How many Korans did Iran burn in their war with Iraq during the war?

Why burn the Koran, to show your hatred agianst Islam? That is not the Christian way so where is this coming from?

If the world was at peace and there were no disasters or crim or war what would CNN do?

It was overhyped. But it was also incredibly rude.

Books are to be read, not burned. Mein Kampf included.

You can't argue against viewpoints you don't know anything about.

Trololol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32UGD0fV45g]YouTube - Edward Khil - original Trolololol[/ame] ?

Hitler complains about the illegal immigrants who keep exploding when he puts them into the gas chamber!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q-6H4xOUrs]YouTube - Adolf Hitler - Speech (1933)[/ame]

Yea the MSM and this White House sure did over-play this one. They turned a stupid back-water preacher burning some Korans into a an International Incident. It really was lame. Muslims do much more horrifying things to Non-Muslims all over the world on a daily basis. Forget what they do to Christians because we know the Leftist nutters in this country like to conveniently ignore that. So just look at what they do to other religious followers of Buddhism or Hinduism. Some kook burning a couple of Korans in back-water nowhere,U.S.A. really is nothing in the whole scheme of things. The whole thing was just a stupid manufactured farce. Shame on the MSM and this White House for using it for their own agendas.

"Mein Kampf," at one time, was the world's second best-selling book behind the Holy Bible.

I have never heard of a single European neighborhood being taken over by Mexicans in the United States either. :dig:

Forum List

Back