Obama widens lead on McCain...

Gallup.com

Gallup is saying that the bounce is nothing. Current numbers are at 42% McCain 45% Obama. Tomorrow they will be up or down a number or two. Single day polling isn't going to matter much unless it's for more than a few days.

Gallup.com

Gallup is saying that the bounce is nothing. Current numbers are at 42% McCain 45% Obama. Tomorrow they will be up or down a number or two. Single day polling isn't going to matter much unless it's for more than a few days.

wow 42% to 45% eh, if the margin of error is 3% as it usually is, then that is a statistical dead heat. I almost find that hard to believe.

LOL

That's because it is. The media is the one running around acting like it's locked up already. It's funny to watch.

I've seen a lot of Obama signs disappearing in my neighborhood. I haven't heard about them being stolen tho.

This election isn't in the bag for Obama.

That's because it is. The media is the one running around acting like it's locked up already. It's funny to watch.

I've seen a lot of Obama signs disappearing in my neighborhood. I haven't heard about them being stolen tho.

This election isn't in the bag for Obama.

The better people get to know Obama, the better his chances are. Plus, he is raising twice as much money as McCain because people realize he will be a great president.

polls?

3265.jpg

Obama began his second day in the Middle East on Wednesday by meeting Israeli leaders and laying a wreath at the Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial in Jerusalem.

Obama signed the guest book at Yad Vashem, writing, "At a time of great peril and promise, war and strife, we are blessed to have such a powerful reminder of man's potential for great evil, but also our capacity to rise from tragedy and remake our world."

When George Bush visited the same memorial he wrote, "What times's lunch?"

i mean given G.w. i didn't take it as a joke...seemed plausable...nice to know he's only as incompetent as the evidence suggests.

Exactally why is such a tasteless joke, GW needs no help convincing us all he is stupid, He certainly does not need Obama heads making up shit he never said.

I love when people pull that out. Polling is a bit more of a science now, wouldn't you say?

Oh absolutely!

Never do we ever see evidence of polls done foolishly, or worse, polls presented with an obvious bias.

What piece of work is a man! how noble in reason!
how infinite in faculty! in form and moving how
express and admirable! in action how like an angel!
in apprehension how like a god! the beauty of the
world! the paragon of animals! And yet, to me,
what is this quintessence of dust? man delights not
me: no, nor woman neither, though by your smiling
you seem to say so.

from Shakespeare's Hamlet, Prince of Denmark, Act II, scene II

i mean given G.w. i didn't take it as a joke...seemed plausable...nice to know he's only as incompetent as the evidence suggests.

My favorite is the massage he gave the German chancellor, and her reaction was priceless!

bush_groping_merkel.jpg

Guess it all depends on the poll huh?

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows Barack Obama attracting 45% of the vote while John McCain earns 42%. When "leaners" are included, it’s Obama 47% and McCain 45% (see recent daily results). McCain is viewed favorably by 56% of voters, Obama by 54%. Tracking Polls are released at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time each day. These results come as—for the first time since 2004—a majority of voters believe the U.S. and its allies are winning the War on Terror.

Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

Guess it all depends on the poll huh?

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows Barack Obama attracting 45% of the vote while John McCain earns 42%. When "leaners" are included, it’s Obama 47% and McCain 45% (see recent daily results). McCain is viewed favorably by 56% of voters, Obama by 54%. Tracking Polls are released at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time each day. These results come as—for the first time since 2004—a majority of voters believe the U.S. and its allies are winning the War on Terror.

Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

Apparently the American people agree with Obama....

Forum List

Back