Obama widens lead on McCain...

Polls are snapshots not an indication of how people will vote. If you were to ask me, do you support having troops out of Iraq in a year, I would say yes. That doesn't mean I would support them leaving if the Iraqi government isn't stable enough to be able to fend off a terrorist state or a civil war.

Using polls as evidence of anything is next to worthless. They usually reflect the answer the pollster is looking for via tailored questions. Not too hard to figure out, unless you're cherrypicking like the pollsters questions for polls that say what you want.

Using polls as evidence of anything is next to worthless. They usually reflect the answer the pollster is looking for via tailored questions. Not too hard to figure out, unless you're cherrypicking like the pollsters questions for polls that say what you want.

The thing I have always wondered about polls is, why? Why do companies spend so much time and money on them? What do they gain really?

Doesn't matter what the polls say now IMO, it matters what people do AT THE POLLS in November.

Leftwing spambot. That would be you. Pointless thread after thread on the guy who's sold you a bill of goods.

I am so happy to that our long national nightmare will soon be over.....

I am so happy to that our long national nightmare will soon be over.....

Kirk--->I am a mindless liberal, (robot voice) "who can't wait to end our long national nightmare". (more robot voice) Bush is a bad, bad man.....

Sure you did...

On the primary day I voted for McCain, I saw the "Straight Talk Express" driving down the road near my house.

My favorite moment in 2000 was when McCain denounced the agents of intolerance......

"whether they be Louis Farrakhan or Al Sharpton on the Left, or Pat Robertson or Jerry Falwell on right."

Yeah, you would think he would have voted for Al Gore, Of course Al was not a total hippocrate Global warming avenger yet back then. You all see how much Gores electric bills on his home are. :eek: Guess he is a do as I say not as I do kind of guy.

I have never been a big Al Gore fan. Sorry...

On the primary day I voted for McCain, I saw the "Straight Talk Express" driving down the road near my house.

My favorite moment in 2000 was when McCain denounced the agents of intolerance......

"whether they be Louis Farrakhan or Al Sharpton on the Left, or Pat Robertson or Jerry Falwell on right."

Who would have figured you were a Republican, voting in the primaries and all.....??Lmao

Who would have figured you were a Republican, voting in the primaries and all.....??Lmao

I voted Republican a few times depending on the candidate. The problem is the Republicans abandoned their core principles of less government and fiscal responsibility with Reagan. Gerald Ford was the last true conservative Republican president.

Forum List

Back