Biden struggling in Michigan as Trump grabs strong lead, poll shows

So you are saying polls can't be trusted, should not be taken seriously. Right?

[/thread] :bye1:

Democrats on Democrats: Let's be reasonable here interpreting anything Democrats say

Democrats on Republicans: You can pick one hyperbolic extreme or the other, nothing between them

What I keep pointing out, double standards, it's how you roll, vermin

Hey, thanks man, AntonToo , you're right, Trump's content is WAY better than yours. I think the stick rammed up your ass prevents you from breathing properly, vermin

Trump content has nothing to do with polling.

I'm just asking you a simple question that you can't answer: SHOULD POLLING BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY?

Trump content has nothing to do with polling.

I'm just asking you a simple question that you can't answer: SHOULD POLLING BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY?

No, but Trump taught you the "Fake News" moniker for shit you make up, and you agreed that's better than anything the Democrats have and you're using that instead

The turnout must be UNDENIABLE. That will make it so much more difficult for the Dems to steal another election.

The F curve is the ultimate proof.

skelley-LB-Wisconsin-01-01-use.png

Seems legit. :laughing0301: :hyper: :clap: 🤡
It was widely reported that Trump would have to win PA but +3% just to overcome the Dem ballot box stuffing that occurs there historically. Democrats see nothing wrong with cheating and stealing elections.

It was widely reported that Trump would have to win PA but +3% just to overcome the Dem ballot box stuffing that occurs there historically. Democrats see nothing wrong with cheating and stealing elections.

It's beyond that, Democrats are calling Trump "Hitler" to justify anything they or any of Cult 46 do to stop him. If Republicans were saying what Democrats are, they would be freaking out he's justifying assassination, cheating, whatever it takes. And they would be right, just like Republicans are right that's what Democrats are doing now

So weird the F curve Biden bump only happened in 5 swing states.

Shouldnt it have happened the same way in every precinct in Cali and NY where there was universal mail in voting? Why only those states?

041120detroit1.jpg

You gotta love how blatant the cheating was in Detroit. :laughing0301: :clap:

Moron, you do know that we have internet now and all your claims can be easily fact checked:

Polling showed that Biden should win PA and he did.

So weird the F curve Biden bump only happened in 5 swing states.

Shouldnt it have happened the same way in every precinct in Cali and NY where there was universal mail in voting? Why only those states?

041120detroit1.jpg

You gotta love how blatant the cheating was in Detroit. :laughing0301: :clap:
I think Dems had made the decision that they would 100% CHEAT to steal it, then dare anyone to prove it. Dems know there's only a few weeks to challenge this shit and under the cover of Covid and rampant ignoring of state laws safeguarding election integrity they would likely get away with the cheating.

Moron, you do know that we have internet now and all your claims can be easily fact checked:

Polling showed that Biden should win PA and he did.

Democrats are 100% clear you rigged the 2020 election and are doing everything in your power to set it up to do it again. You suffer from the unfortunate combination of extreme arrogance with simultaneous extreme stupidity and you can't see the former because of the latter. No worries, it's a common condition among Democrats. Unfortunately so far they haven't discovered a cure, vermin

Democrats are 100% clear you rigged the 2020 election

You are delusional.

1. I have nothing to do with any political organizing or voting except my own personal vote.

2. Democrats like me (and many Republicans btw) do not belive your ludecrous Steal bs. Trump and his horde of lawyers had 3 years to prove election problems, not only did they fail to find anything, a number of them also got disbarred for lying their ass off.

Last edited:
Democrats are 100% clear you rigged the 2020 election and are doing everything in your power to set it up to do it again. You suffer from the unfortunate combination of extreme arrogance with simultaneous extreme stupidity and you can't see the former because of the latter. No worries, it's a common condition among Democrats. Unfortunately so far they haven't discovered a cure, vermin
Sure there is a cure at election time, MAGA defeat.

You are delusional.

1. I have nothing to do with any political organizing or voting except my own personal vote.

2. Democrats like me (and many Republicans btw) do not belive your ludecrous Steal bs. Trump and his horde of lawyers had 3 years to prove election problems, not only did they fail to find anything, a number of them also got disbarred for lying their ass off.

Gotcha, no one cares about the border, the economy, cities being shut down in crime waves and streets covered in feces. No one cares Joe obviously has no idea what he's saying and can't walk or shake hands without seeing ghosts. Then there are all the brave people serving their country he murdered. But people only care about Trump.

Or at least that's what you're trying to do, LOL, vermin. Bad news, January, 2025 is coming FAST. Live for today, you have 10 more months to believe your crap!

based on what?

Biden is +4 in Michigan in Jan4-10 poll

And thats without Trump being a convicted fellon thus far.
LOL. Your are such idiots. You just can't figure out that the more you attack Trump, the stronger the gets. Even leaders around the world are now preparing for a Trump presidency.

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
Gotcha, no one cares about the border, the economy, cities being shut down in crime waves and streets covered in feces. No one cares Joe obviously has no idea what he's saying and can't walk or shake hands without seeing ghosts. Then there are all the brave people serving their country he murdered. But people only care about Trump.

Or at least that's what you're trying to do, LOL, vermin. Bad news, January, 2025 is coming FAST. Live for today, you have 10 more months to believe your crap!
kaz, you always deflect when caught out. America does not want Trump as its first choice, period.

Forum List

Back