Obama: What an IDIOT!!!

Try and remain calm, dittoheads. The White House said a month was not long enough for the EPA study of the new route, and they're still saying it. Another example of Fox/Rush propaganda machine tempest in a tea pot for the dupes, and the fact that the "liberal media" is nothing but corporate media, prefer controversy to the facts, and are terrified of brainwashed dittohead/Pub loudmouths- see Health Reform, financial reform, etc etc etc.. Wrong AGAIN!

Well you will just buy what ever Obama is selling right?

1 Month? WTF are you or him talking about. This Pipeline has been more extensively studied than any other Pipe line in our History.

None of those studies have suggested we need to change the route.

Obama is a lying asshole, and you a fucking idiot to take him at his word.

What you need to do is pucker up and get ready for five more years from right now. When all you have in chips is Newt the Poot and the investment strategist Romney you'll go broke for sure.

How many years have they been working on renewable energy?

This pipeline is something WE need now..not only for the energy that would come from a friendly neighbor, but FOR JOBS..remember those things Obama and the Democrats say they were focused on..?

I'm totally disgusted with this President..

Didn't say much about renewable energy, did I? I was talking about our 1940's technology electrical grid. I'd bet more PERMANENT JOBS would be created in the upgrade and maintenance of a smart grid than the pipeline.

You see, I think the problem is that "big energy" doesn't want the smart grid. Because they charge us for their inefficiency....at a profit.... yes, they even profit on the inefficiencies. If we went to a more efficient transmission of our electricity, they wouldn't be able to gouge us as much.

Did you ever think that the reason we've been working on renewable energy for so long is that the energy lobby really doesn't want it to happen?

Look, I'm not all that much of a tree hugger.... but you have to think beyond the "political" box. I know it's easy to blame gubmint for everything... but there are other forces out there that manipulate too.

That's why I question the Conservative mantra of "Critical Thinking". The only thing that Conservatives Apply those skills to is government, and more specifically... Obama.

They recently built a reproduction of the worlds first electric car. You want to know what's funny...it had the same range as the new ones give or take a few miles. Hows that for sad, slightly over 100 years worth of research and they havn't gone much further.

This pipeline is something WE need now..not only for the energy that would come from a friendly neighbor, but FOR JOBS..remember those things Obama and the Democrats say they were focused on..?

Didn't say much about renewable energy, did I? I was talking about our 1940's technology electrical grid. I'd bet more PERMANENT JOBS would be created in the upgrade and maintenance of a smart grid than the pipeline.

You see, I think the problem is that "big energy" doesn't want the smart grid. Because they charge us for their inefficiency....at a profit.... yes, they even profit on the inefficiencies. If we went to a more efficient transmission of our electricity, they wouldn't be able to gouge us as much.

Did you ever think that the reason we've been working on renewable energy for so long is that the energy lobby really doesn't want it to happen?

Look, I'm not all that much of a tree hugger.... but you have to think beyond the "political" box. I know it's easy to blame gubmint for everything... but there are other forces out there that manipulate too.

That's why I question the Conservative mantra of "Critical Thinking". The only thing that Conservatives Apply those skills to is government, and more specifically... Obama.

The huge point that you are missing is that Keystone will be paid for with other people's money not our tax dollars.

While upgrading the grid is needed we just don't have the money and we certainly don't need to be billions more in debt.

Keystone will cost us nothing and it will generate tax revenue.

The huge point that you are missing is that Keystone will be paid for with other people's money not our tax dollars.

While upgrading the grid is needed we just don't have the money and we certainly don't need to be billions more in debt.

LMAO!!!!!! We have your word for it

Highlighting your stupidity.

Thanks I guess.

>> Would Pay to watch O'Bozo appear on Are You Dumber Than a 5th Grader,,,,you all know he wont get any of the 10 or so questions right, he would ask to peek on his 8 yr old sidekicks podium every time.

>> Would Pay to watch O'Bozo appear on Are You Dumber Than a 5th Grader,,,,you all know he wont get any of the 10 or so questions right, he would ask to peek on his 8 yr old sidekicks podium every time.

Yeah...he graduated magna cum laude from Harvard law school and Bush, the C student was rejected from the University of Texas law school for grades. LOL The C student president and the one who phucked everything up worse than anything since the great depression. A phucking draft dodger too

google is your friend. Trans Canada is paying for the pipeline. Estimated 7 billion to 13 billion.

And one of the major benefits of this new extension is that American crude would enter XL at Baker, Montana and Cushing, Oklahoma.

Yeah...he graduated magna cum laude from Harvard law school and Bush, the C student was rejected from the University of Texas law school for grades. LOL The C student president and the one who phucked everything up worse than anything since the great depression. A phucking draft dodger too

Bush graduated from Yale and from Harvard Business School. He is the only President to have ever earned a MBA.

And GW proudly served in the National Guard.

Education

Bush attended public schools in Midland, Texas until the family moved to Houston after he completed seventh grade. He then went to The Kinkaid School, a prep school in Houston, for two years.[19]

Bush finished high school at Phillips Academy, a boarding school (then all-male) in Andover, Massachusetts, where he played baseball and during his senior year was the head cheerleader.[20][21] Bush attended Yale University from 1964 to 1968, graduating with an A.B. in history.[22] During this time, he was a member of Delta Kappa Epsilon, being elected the fraternity's president during his senior year.[23][24] Bush also became a member of the Skull and Bones society as a senior.[25] Bush was a keen rugby union player, and was on Yale's 1st XV.[26] He characterized himself as an average student.[27]

Beginning in the fall of 1973, Bush attended the Harvard Business School, where he earned a Master of Business Administration. He is the only U.S. President to have earned an M.B.A.[28]

So yea, this President is a total idiot. A supposed educated idiot, but we're not sure. We know he graduated from Harvard, for some reason or another he chooses to hide his time spent there, well except for his appointment to the Harvard Law Review, a title he was given, it was not earned the old fashioned way.

Even if what you say is true... which I doubt. I don't doubt you believe it, I just doubt that it's so. Anyway... look at the number... 60%.... that's the amount of WASTE in our electrical grid. That 60%(and the other 40%) is what we as consumers, businesses and government gets charged for in our electric bills. Not to mention all the coal and oil that gets wasted in the production of electricity.

It's virtually impossible not to have ANY loss. But European Countries have narrowed it down to only a 20% loss and Japan has pushed the envelope to 10%. We can't even do 50/50 in our current grid system.

It's not that we can't afford it, it's that we can't afford NOT to.

They recently built a reproduction of the worlds first electric car. You want to know what's funny...it had the same range as the new ones give or take a few miles. Hows that for sad, slightly over 100 years worth of research and they havn't gone much further.

yeah... because we've been trying so hard.

Aw... poor americans can't more of their precious black gold. WHA!! Jesus. you all sound like a bunch of little children who can't get their favorite toy. Get over it. Try not DRIVING so much, or riding a bicycle for once, then maybe we all wouldn't be so obese. Oh, that's right, we're American, so we are entitled to any and everything no matter what the cost is. Some of you make me literally sick to my stomach.

What makes me sick is how many people evidently would rather have another supertanker shipwreck i.e. Exxon Valdez spilling 700,000 barrels in the ocean then a quickly shut down, easily fixed maximum of 300 barrels of oil being spilled!

I mean where are you environmentalists HEADS??

DUH.. isn't 1 million barrels MORE then 300 barrels???

HOW much more simple can it be explained???

Aw... poor americans can't more of their precious black gold. WHA!! Jesus. you all sound like a bunch of little children who can't get their favorite toy. Get over it. Try not DRIVING so much, or riding a bicycle for once, then maybe we all wouldn't be so obese. Oh, that's right, we're American, so we are entitled to any and everything no matter what the cost is. Some of you make me literally sick to my stomach.

What makes me sick is how many people evidently would rather have another supertanker shipwreck i.e. Exxon Valdez spilling 700,000 barrels in the ocean then a quickly shut down, easily fixed maximum of 300 barrels of oil being spilled!

Nobody would rather have a shipwreck. We should be discouraging the continued addiction to oil, and having a direct injection of dirty oil from the tar-sands, which is an environmentally devastating operation as it is. It should be shut down, and we should be converting to renewables.

The oil from Canada is Ethical Oil. Ezra Levant wrote a fabulous book on it.

Here's his basic argument. Do you want to deal with a neighbor, a friend, a democracy who respects human rights, who has stringent environmental laws on the books, who doesn't want to behead any of you or fly planes into your buildings?

Or do you want to deal with dictatorships and leaderships that oppress their people and who couldn't give a rat's ass what they do to their environment?

"Levant examines the world's official ethical indicators that are applied to oil companies and finds them arbitrary, lacking an objective basis, and unhelpful in making judgments about the ethics of energy companies (pp. 48-69).

Levant endorses ethical indicators put forward by a Canadian group called Kairos of which Levant is hardly a friend.

The indicators are: (1) Justice - is there access to affordable energy? (2) Peace - do the oil sands promote peace or violence, directly or indirectly? (3) Sustainability - what's the environmental impact of the oil sands? (4) Democratic Decision-Making - is there a shared decision-making process between oil companies and citizens regarding the energy future of the citizenry? (pp. 62-64)

Compared to any other country on the planet - whether Saudi Arabia, Iran, Sudan, Nigeria, Russia, Venezuela, Mexico, or China - there's no doubt as to which country meets these ethical indicators and which countries do not. Canada's oil sands are a light unto a dark, dark world. "

Last edited:

Nobody would rather have a shipwreck. We should be discouraging the continued addiction to oil, and having a direct injection of dirty oil from the tar-sands, which is an environmentally devastating operation as it is. It should be shut down, and we should be converting to renewables.

I've been hearing the same argument for four freaking decades about renewables. I am not arguing against them.

But no one ever does shit about it. And look at all the money Obama threw at green energy bullshit projects that are now declaring bankruptcy. Including one of the Kennedy's pet projects.

And stop with the environmentally devastating bullshit. It's getting old. We have very stringent laws up here. And the monitoring of the facilities is heavy duty.

"In a speech to the Canadian Club in Toronto on September 23, 2011, Joe Oliver, Canada's Minister of Natural Resources, sharply criticized opponents of oil sands development and the pipeline, arguing that:

The total area that has been affected by surface mining represents only 0.1% of Canada's boreal forest.

The oil sands account for about 0.1% of global greenhouse-gas emissions.

Electricity plants powered by coal in the U.S. generate almost 40 times more greenhouse-gas emissions than Canada's oil sands (the coal-fired electricity plants in the State of Wisconsin alone produce the equivalent of the entire GHG emissions of the oil sands).

California bitumen is more GHG-intensive than the oil sands.

Oliver criticized opponents of the pipeline, stating that all of the above facts are ignored by "celebrity protestors."

Writing in the National Post, Diane Francis argued that opposition to the pipeline "makes no sense because emissions from the oil sands are a fraction of the emissions from coal and equivalent to California heavy crude oils or ethanol" and questioned why "None of these has been getting the same attention as the oil sands and this pipeline."

Total Pubcrappe. The Keystone is a giveaway to big oil- the oil would STILL go to China anyway- that kind of oil burns VERY DIRTY, and this is ALL BULLSHYTTE because they haven't picket a route YET.

PUB/CORPORATE DUPES!!!!!tyvm...

Last edited:
Total Pubcrappe. The Keystone is a giveaway to big oil- the oil would STILL go to China anyway- that kind of oil burns VERY DIRTY, and this is ALL BULLSHYTTE because they haven't picket a route YET.

PUB/CORPRATE DUPES!!!!!

The Keystone is a giveaway to big oil? Don't you realize this would be Phase III? There are two other routes going to Illinois and Oklahoma?

And you think it's called dirty oil because it burns dirty?:lol::lol::lol:

And we already export to China. Your posts are just hysterical these days!

Forum List

Back