Obama: What an IDIOT!!!

So you like Obama think shipping 1 million barrels a day by the sea in a tanker
(equal to 700,000 barrels in pipeline) IS SAFER then a pipeline buried underground with monitors every xx mile and shut off valves that will limit to at most 300 barrels in one mile is SAFER???

WHAT is your conception of oil tankers versus pipelines?

WHICH would create MORE environmental damage?
THE TANKER!!!! THE PIPELINE creates LESS damage PLUS YOU idiot..
WHERE do you think Canada will sell that oil then???
CHINA which will require the shipping by TANKER each DAY!!!
FACTS are so hard to deal with!!

First Obama isn't shipping anything. It would be Canada doing the shipping. And it's not really crude oil. The stuff is so thick that they need to dilute it to ship it. Event still if they plan to ship it anywhere there is quite a bit of opposition.

http://www.nrdc.org/international/files/PipelineandTankerFS.pdf

FIRST IT doesn't make a difference IF OBAMA/Canada who shitting cares?
IT IS 1 million barrels of oil thick,etc. worse then!

Simply put WHICH IS A BIGGER NUMBER???
1 million barrels by Tanker prone to human errors, Acts of GOD?????
OR
300 barrels which is what one mile of 2,147 miles holds!

WHICH IS THE BIGGER NUMBER??

DUH.. wouldn't you think no you aren't thinking.. the larger number transported by the riskier mechanism would have a greater affect then a smaller number shipped underground???

HOW f..,ing stupid! What are people like you thinking?

I am asking a very fundamental question here..
WHICH IS BIGGER 1 million barrels or 300 barrels???
CAN YOU figure that out???

There are signifcant challenges to Canada shipping via tanker to China. More so than getting this pipeline extended to the gulf coast refineries.

That's what I'm thinking, not if 1,000,000 is bigger than 300.

I'd be all for it if it was to reduce our dependence on foriegn oil. It doesn't. Hell, I'd be for it if it signficantly reduced the price of gas here in the US. It will not.

First Obama isn't shipping anything. It would be Canada doing the shipping. And it's not really crude oil. The stuff is so thick that they need to dilute it to ship it. Event still if they plan to ship it anywhere there is quite a bit of opposition.

http://www.nrdc.org/international/files/PipelineandTankerFS.pdf

FIRST IT doesn't make a difference IF OBAMA/Canada who shitting cares?
IT IS 1 million barrels of oil thick,etc. worse then!

Simply put WHICH IS A BIGGER NUMBER???
1 million barrels by Tanker prone to human errors, Acts of GOD?????
OR
300 barrels which is what one mile of 2,147 miles holds!

WHICH IS THE BIGGER NUMBER??

DUH.. wouldn't you think no you aren't thinking.. the larger number transported by the riskier mechanism would have a greater affect then a smaller number shipped underground???

HOW f..,ing stupid! What are people like you thinking?

I am asking a very fundamental question here..
WHICH IS BIGGER 1 million barrels or 300 barrels???
CAN YOU figure that out???

There are signifcant challenges to Canada shipping via tanker to China. More so than getting this pipeline extended to the gulf coast refineries.

That's what I'm thinking, not if 1,000,000 is bigger than 300.

I'd be all for it if it was to reduce our dependence on foriegn oil. It doesn't. Hell, I'd be for it if it signficantly reduced the price of gas here in the US. It will not.

Actually, we could stop importing oil from the ME and drilling domestically would ensure this. I believe we import something like 20 percent of total from the ME. I'd love to tell Saudi, Iran and every other camel hole to suck it but as long as we have political footballs to launch then we're gonna be involved in endless wars.

With O killing jobs being proffered by private enterprise, is there any state outside of Ca, NY, or Il, that he possibly has a chance at in November? This is beyond bizarre.

i always knew Obama hated Texas.....the pipeline ends at the Houston refineries......but i agree....he appears to be shooting himself in the foot politically....

...and IL really needs the jobs....where the oil will also be refined.....but since when do democrats worry about jobs in Illinois....? :lol:

...guess the ideological Obama....the one out to destroy America......is pretty confident that he will win the election....even though gas prices are headed to $5/gal....

This is just another example of Obama not working for the country. His politics outweigh any thought of Americans and their welfare. Idiot, yes.

With O killing jobs being proffered by private enterprise, is there any state outside of Ca, NY, or Il, that he possibly has a chance at in November? This is beyond bizarre.

i always knew Obama hated Texas.....the pipeline ends at the Houston refineries......but i agree....he appears to be shooting himself in the foot politically....

...and IL really needs the jobs....where the oil will also be refined.....but since when do democrats worry about jobs in Illinois....? :lol:

...guess the ideological Obama....the one out to destroy America......is pretty confident that he will win the election....even though gas prices are headed to $5/gal....

Its unbelievable, profound, incomprehensible.

Its unbelievable, profound, incomprehensible.

Not when you realize that Obama is a "true believer"....

To any sane American that believes in free enterprise and the Constitution, Obama is an idiot!

To any Marxist that welcomes an end to capitalism and free enterprise, expansion of government control and "equality" among nations, Obama is a fuckin' genius!

Yes, because fossil fuel extraction is the FUTURE of energy production.

Not that FREE STUFF from the sun and wind.

Tell that to all the millions of people RIGHT now that is unemployed and could benefit from this!!

I'll tell you what... How about this? We put those people to work upgrading our 1940's electrical grid that wastes 60% of the electricity generated? That would save oil, coal and nuclear waste. Oh... that's right... they CHARGE us for those losses. Shit... I keep forgetting.

A tanker that has an oil spill is going to be of much greater propaganda purpose than a pipeline with a leak.

SCORE 1 for Katzndogz!!!

Absolutely right! What was I thinking?
ONE tanker aground spilling 50.. 100,000 barrels is worth more to the biased MSM then a few barrels from a pipeline!

Actually using that logic.. a tanker spill protects reporters' jobs! Well there we are!

Isn't it something that what use to be the noble 4th estate is now so disrespected that making the news is the norm rather then reporting?

Try and remain calm, dittoheads. The White House said a month was not long enough for the EPA study of the new route, and they're still saying it. Another example of Fox/Rush propaganda machine tempest in a tea pot for the dupes, and the fact that the "liberal media" is nothing but corporate media, prefer controversy to the facts, and are terrified of brainwashed dittohead/Pub loudmouths- see Health Reform, financial reform, etc etc etc.. Wrong AGAIN!

The REAL REASON Obama won't approve Keystone is ..
The GOP put into the same bill that provides unemployment extension the approval of Keystone.

So our idiot president says:
I won't sign a bill that WILL
1) be safer for the environment then a potential 1 million tanker running aground
2) Will allow oil for the USA versus going to China
3) will create 10,000 to 100,000 jobs directly in construction and in operations

BECAUSE the GOP bundled the unemployment extension with Keystone approval!

Think about it folks.. Obama WANTS to create MORE unemployment to keep paying those that are unemployed!
BIZZARO President...
Obama: More jobs in jobless benefits than Keystone | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Try and remain calm, dittoheads. The White House said a month was not long enough for the EPA study of the new route, and they're still saying it. Another example of Fox/Rush propaganda machine tempest in a tea pot for the dupes, and the fact that the "liberal media" is nothing but corporate media, prefer controversy to the facts, and are terrified of brainwashed dittohead/Pub loudmouths- see Health Reform, financial reform, etc etc etc.. Wrong AGAIN!

Thanks franco.

I still say the electrical grid would be much more productive and beneficial project.

You are a fucking idiot. A month? A bloody month? Show you know jack shit about issues but you sure can swallow the shit coming out of the WH's assholes. There are already 20,000 miles of pipeline across Nebraska.

" Since 2008, more than 100 open houses and public meetings in six States took place, thousands of pages of supplemental information and responses to questions were submitted to state and federal agencies and the DOS received over 300,000 comments on the project.

A draft, supplemental draft and Final Environmental Impact Statement were all issued for Keystone XL - totaling over 10,000 pages. This was by far the most exhaustive and detailed review ever conducted of a crude oil pipeline in the United States.

Fourteen different routes for Keystone XL were studied, eight that impacted Nebraska. They included one potential alternative route in Nebraska that would have avoided the entire Sandhills region and Ogallala aquifer and six alternatives that would have reduced pipeline mileage crossing the Sandhills or the aquifer.

TransCanada hopes this work will serve as a starting point for the additional review and help expedite the review process.

TransCanada to Work with Department of State on New Keystone XL Route Options

Last edited:
REPORT: Obama to reject permit for Keystone oil pipeline!

Where is his intelligence?
This was suppose to be the "smartest" President..
YET he'd rather have 1 million barrels of oil in a risky sea tanker going to China per day with the higher risk of environmental damage
then..
the extremely LOW LOW risk that only 300 barrels in ONE mile of pipeline of 2,147 miles of 700,000 barrels going to the USA might LEAK into holding pools?

How absolutely f..king DUMB!

It's not idiocy ..... it's treason.

IF this rejection isn't further proof Obama HATES big OIL, HATES business AND HATES Americans working .. ...

No what it is proof of is that Obama cares more about Re-election than what is good for this country.

He is simply putting this off again, Because he does not want to Approve it before the Election, For fear of pissing off his Base. You watch, if he wins the Election the Pipeline will quickly be approved, and Most Americans will not even think about the Fact that Obama Delayed 20,000 Jobs and More US energy Security in the Name of Re-election.

from Canada.com...

SNIP:

White House kills Keystone pipeline plan, but open to new route

By Sheldon Alberts, Washington Correspondent, Postmedia News January 18, 2012 5:00 PM Comments (97)
StoryPhotos ( 3 )
More Images » The Keystone Oil Pipeline is pictured under construction in North Dakota in this undated photograph released on January 18, 2012.

The Obama administration on Wednesday to rejected the Keystone crude oil pipeline.Photograph by: TransCanada Corporation/Handout, ReutersWASHINGTON — The Obama administration on Wednesday denied a presidential permit for construction of the $7-billion Keystone XL pipeline, saying a proper environmental review could not be conducted before a 60-day deadline set by the U.S. Congress to rule on the controversial oilsands project.

But Calgary-based TransCanada, the company behind the 2,700-kilometre pipeline, has been given the option of making a new application — potentially for an alternative route for Keystone XL that avoids environmentally sensitive areas in Nebraska.

In a statement released Wednesday afternoon, the U.S. State Department said its decision was "predicated on the fact that the Department does not have sufficient time to obtain the information necessary to assess whether the project, in its current state, is in the national interest."

It added, however, that "denial of the permit application does not preclude any subsequent permit application or applications for similar projects."

TransCanada first applied more than three years ago for a permit to build Keystone XL, designed to transport 830,000 barrels a day of crude oil from northern Alberta to refineries on the Gulf Coast of Texas.

Russ Girling, TransCanada's CEO, said the company plans to make a new application for the pipeline.

read the rest with COMMENTS..
White House kills Keystone pipeline plan, but open to new route

REPORT: Obama to reject permit for Keystone oil pipeline!

Where is his intelligence?
This was suppose to be the "smartest" President..
YET he'd rather have 1 million barrels of oil in a risky sea tanker going to China per day with the higher risk of environmental damage
then..
the extremely LOW LOW risk that only 300 barrels in ONE mile of pipeline of 2,147 miles of 700,000 barrels going to the USA might LEAK into holding pools?

How absolutely f..king DUMB!

Never mind that environmental risk crap.

He'd rather have jobs and profits go to China than keep them here.

hey wait a minute I thought only evil repugnantcans sent jobs and profits overseas. It seems fucking moronic dimocrats do too.

The Reason Obama gave today was Pure Horse Shit. He claimed that the GOP was trying to Force this through with out Proper Study......

WHAT?????

this Pipe line has been studied for 3 full years. More than any other Pipe line we have ever built. It has had 2 Multi Million dollar reports filed on it. Both of which deemed it safe, and gave it the go ahead.

I mean how can you libs continue to Defend this Lying Pile of Shit? I don't care if you are dead set against oil, and this Pipe line. How can you defend such a Liar?

Forum List

Back