Obama- We Need a Civilian National Security Force- Do We?

We have a civilian security force.

The second amendment provides that force. Exersize your responsibility to be armed.

The moonbat messiah of course has envisioned some sort of jack booted pink shirt brigades no doubt.

Rational people don't want every citizen armed with the 'authority' to enforce peace or laws. We saw the result of a weak man armed and using lethal force on teenager he suspected of criminal intent.

It's not surprising that racists - the ignorant, hateful and cowardly - want to be armed so they may carry out their fantasy of "making my day".

rational people huh? Yeah right.

-Geaux

Is there currently a bill in Congress which establishes this? If not, I wouldn't sweat it.

We have a civilian security force.

The second amendment provides that force. Exersize your responsibility to be armed.

The moonbat messiah of course has envisioned some sort of jack booted pink shirt brigades no doubt.

Rational people don't want every citizen armed with the 'authority' to enforce peace or laws. We saw the result of a weak man armed and using lethal force on teenager he suspected of criminal intent.

It's not surprising that racists - the ignorant, hateful and cowardly - want to be armed so they may carry out their fantasy of "making my day".
Why do you want people helpless against criminals?

Why do you want to arm criminals?

So it's a fair fight when they get smoked like the Martin kid.

-Geaux

Did you know criminals break the law? One more gun law will not deter them.

Now since Wry failed to answer the question, you get a chance at it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkSTXaU7eSw]Red Guards - YouTube[/ame]

So why do you want to arm criminals? Because they break the law is not a reason to arm them.

Touching little children is illegal, that doesn't mean we should hand kids over to pedophiles "because they're going to touch kids anyway"

Try not to be so lazy when you answer this time.

Time to wake up and dig up old Obama videos to find something else to whine about.

I entered this thread wondering if he had brought the idea up recently. I've been waiting 5 years for him to do so... and evidently I am still waiting. Took one look at the youtube clip (didn't even start it) and knew this was a waste of time.

Would someone please drop me a pm if and when he starts calling for little brown shirts running around the country?

Immie

Time to wake up and dig up old Obama videos to find something else to whine about.

I entered this thread wondering if he had brought the idea up recently. I've been waiting 5 years for him to do so... and evidently I am still waiting. Took one look at the youtube clip (didn't even start it) and knew this was a waste of time.

Would someone please drop me a pm if and when he starts calling for little brown shirts running around the country?

Immie

Then why does he say things he don't mean? Red lines et al?

Go ahead and put your head back in the sand, the light is burning your eyes

-Geaux

[youtube]jp2VFN-w9d0[/youtube]

Last edited:

Immie

Then why does he say things he don't mean? Red lines et al?

Go ahead and put your head back in the sand, the light is burning your eyes

-Geaux

[youtube]jp2VFN-w9d0[/youtube]

Um, he's a politician? He hates America and the freedom of Americans.

Regardless, what candidate Obama said is immaterial until he actually begins pushing for this shit.

The fact that you bring this up six years after he made the statements as if they were said yesterday is incredulous. It pushes the limit of honesty.

Immie

So why do you want to arm criminals? Because they break the law is not a reason to arm them.

Touching little children is illegal, that doesn't mean we should hand kids over to pedophiles "because they're going to touch kids anyway"

Your argument is a big ole strawman. Law abiding citizens who buy guns don't 'hand them over' to criminals. Criminals get guns through the black market.

Your argument is a big ole strawman. Law abiding citizens who buy guns don't 'hand them over' to criminals. Criminals get guns through the black market.

I guess it's a good thing I'm not suggesting we take away firearms from law abiding citizens.

I guess it's a good thing I'm not suggesting we take away firearms from law abiding citizens.

Go ahead. People who get them on the black market, aka criminals, will still have them. DUH!

Go ahead. People who get them on the black market, aka criminals, will still have them. DUH!

I guess there are no criminals in Japan, Canada, Australia, Germany or pretty much any other first world country. Right?

Stop being lazy already.

I guess there are no criminals in Japan, Canada, Australia, Germany or pretty much any other first world country. Right?

Stop being lazy already.

All of those countries have fire arm related deaths.

List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama - We Need a Civilian National Security Force

We already do, it is called the Police force .

Is this supposed to be logic? Because, you know -- it's not.

I don't want to arm criminals. Criminals arm themselves. As I stated before, criminals don't obey the law.

Or have you figured out how to get them to do it? There are reams of gun laws on the books -- and criminals still get guns illegally.

What's your plan to get criminals to obey the law?

And meanwhile, why do you want to disarm innocent, law-abiding people? Because in reality, that's all gun laws do.

So why do you want to do that? Why do you want women helpless against rapists? Why do you want the elderly helpless against home intruders?

Because there can be no doubt -- you DO want that.

Every single law you suggest will impact ONLY law-abiding citizens.

Forum List

Back