Obama Voters, The Real Failures

[
Oh great another president leads America by polls. That's how Clinton gave BUSH 911. He could've killed bin laden, but the polls said it wasn't popular.

Uh, no, the reason he didn't kill Bin Laden was the one time he tried, Republicans accused him of launching a "Wag The Dog" attack to distract attention from the all important Lewinsky Investigation.
Uh, no. From the horses mouth:

“I nearly got him. And I could have killed him, but I would have to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him."
“And so I didn’t do it,” the former commander in chief says.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-bill-clinton-osama-bin-laden-20140801-story.html

Wow. So he didn't want to kill women and children. What is the world coming to?

Bush killed a lot of women and children, and look how well that's worked out for us.

[
Oh great another president leads America by polls. That's how Clinton gave BUSH 911. He could've killed bin laden, but the polls said it wasn't popular.

Uh, no, the reason he didn't kill Bin Laden was the one time he tried, Republicans accused him of launching a "Wag The Dog" attack to distract attention from the all important Lewinsky Investigation.

“I nearly got him. And I could have killed him, but I would have to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him."

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-bill-clinton-osama-bin-laden-20140801-story.html

Bush killed a lot of women and children, and look how well that's worked out for us.
Just admit you were wrong as was Clinton. His not wanting to kill women and children cost us 3000 lives. He said this the day before 9/11, and as sure as you're a parasite, he would never say that now.

One of the greatest things about the USMB is that most of the nutters here look up to PC as some sort of intellectual heavyweight.

As I am my favorite subject, I read your post 60 or 70 times....but as to the topic of the OP....

Did you find any errors in Goodwin's opus?

[

But he would bomb an asprin
[

Just admit you were wrong as was Clinton. His not wanting to kill women and children cost us 3000 lives. He said this the day before 9/11, and as sure as you're a parasite, he would never say that now.
Joe has a selective memory.

[

Um, i'm not sure kiling bin Laden would have stopped 9/11 at all.

Bin Laden has been dead for four years now (Thanks, Obama!) AL Qaeda hasn't gone away.

Of course, it would have been really nice had Reagan not armed Bin Laden and other militants in the 1980's and called them Freedom Fighters because they were killing Russians who were trying to teach girls how to read.

Maybe if we stopped sticking our dicks in the Mid-East Hornet's nest, we could stop complaining about getting stung.

[

A classic example of RWnut damned if you do damned if you don't.

And what no one really wants to acknowledge is that killing Bin Laden in the nineties was no assurance that 9/11 wouldn't have happened.

The prescient Michael Goodwin writes that Obama's ship is sinking....but with every nail he hammers into this coffin....remember that voters had a choice, and judged this ship seaworthy.

Both of the alternative choices were disasters waiting to happen.

A the very very worst, Obama was the least of 3 evils.

[

Joe has a selective memory.

No, guy. I just don't pretend things happen in a vaccum.

Pre-9/11, public and world opinion would not have tolerated an operation that killed hundreds of civilians to take out one terrorist. We barely tolerate that now.

The reality- we made Bin Laden. We trained him, we funded him, and he turned around and stung us.

[

Bin Laden has been dead for four years now (Thanks, Obama!) AL Qaeda hasn't gone away.

Of course, it would have been really nice had Reagan not armed Bin Laden and other militants in the 1980's and called them Freedom Fighters because they were killing Russians who were trying to teach girls how to read.

Maybe if we stopped sticking our dicks in the Mid-East Hornet's nest, we could stop complaining about getting stung.

Republican imperialist meddling created enemies in the Middle East, and now Republicans politicize their own disastrous foreign policy by blaming it on the Democrats and blaming Obama for not fixing it.

[

How would killing Bin Laden have stopped 9/11?

The prescient Michael Goodwin writes that Obama's ship is sinking....but with every nail he hammers into this coffin....remember that voters had a choice, and judged this ship seaworthy.

1."...rising clamor over the beheading of two Americans, and rapidly sinking polls, forced President Obama to reassure the nation last week he had a plan... [but] most military analysts believe the expanded airstrikes will not be a sufficient match for the size and weaponry of the terrorist army.

2. They miss the point. The disjointed speech wasn’t really about terrorism and launching a new war. It was about saving Obama’s presidency.... it may already be too late to save the SS Obama.

3. The whole second term has been a string of disasters, with the toxic brew of his Obamacare lies, middling economic growth and violent global breakdown casting doubt on the president’s stewardship. Six years into his tenure, nothing is going as promised.

4. ...the magic of his rhetoric is long gone, and not just because the public has tuned him out.
They’ve tuned him out because they’ve made up their minds about him. They no longer trust him and don’t think he’s a good leader.

5. ...findings turned up in a tsunami of recent polls that amount to a public vote of no confidence. They shook up the White House so much that the plan to grant amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants was put on hold to try to protect Democratic candidates from voter wrath in November.

6. ...but it doesn’t change the basic calculation. The president’s problem is that he has been wrong about virtually every major issue.

7. His worldview, his politics, his prejudices, his habits — they’ve been a mismatch for the country and its needs. He has been a dud even in the one area where he seemed a lock to make things better, racial relations. Only 10 percent believe race relations have improved under him, while 35 percent said they are worse.....

8. Barack Obama was not ready to be president, and still isn’t. It is a fantasy to believe he’ll master the art in his final two years.
The lasting image will be his yukking it up on the golf course minutes after giving a perfunctory speech on the beheading of James Foley. It revealed him as hollow, both to America and the world, and there is no way to un-see the emptiness.

9. Obama’s fecklessness is so unique that our adversaries and enemies surely realize they will never face a weaker president.

10. Throw in the fact that Europe largely has scrapped its military might to pay for its welfare states, and the entire West is a diminished, confused opponent, ripe for the taking."
Obama s ship is sinking New York Post

Perhaps the first vote can be chalked up to best hopes....but the second election was a one question IQ test....and everyone who looked at this failure and pulled the Democrat lever....well....those are the real failures, and responsible for what we face today.

Let's hope that the failures who put this windbag back in office haven't doomed all of us!

Wake up pea brain, the GOP has an even worse approval rating...

nJYma2k.png

Your post has nothing to do with the essence of the OP.

Once again....

Obama is a failure....

....and any who voted for him, especially the second time, is not only a failure, but is responsible for the results of every danger to which he has left Americans vulnerable.

If only you and every other Obama voter had been restricted as Shakespeare suggested, we'd all be a lot safer:

. “Let the doors be shut upon him, that he may play the
fool no where but in's own house.”
Hamlet

Still better now than in 2008...
Nope.
This country was literally better off the day Bush left office than today or any time since. Yes, there was a cyclical downturn. It was bottoming out and we would have seen strong growth by Summer 2009 had Obama not decided to play saviour. The other numbers are all too well known to post yet again.

fortuneteller_reading_crystal_ball_42-16193144.jpg

So any other Republican crystal ball reading of the probable future you want to impart???

1."...rising clamor over the beheading of two Americans, and rapidly sinking polls, forced President Obama to reassure the nation last week he had a plan... [but] most military analysts believe the expanded airstrikes will not be a sufficient match for the size and weaponry of the terrorist army.

2. They miss the point. The disjointed speech wasn’t really about terrorism and launching a new war. It was about saving Obama’s presidency.... it may already be too late to save the SS Obama.

3. The whole second term has been a string of disasters, with the toxic brew of his Obamacare lies, middling economic growth and violent global breakdown casting doubt on the president’s stewardship. Six years into his tenure, nothing is going as promised.

4. ...the magic of his rhetoric is long gone, and not just because the public has tuned him out.
They’ve tuned him out because they’ve made up their minds about him. They no longer trust him and don’t think he’s a good leader.

5. ...findings turned up in a tsunami of recent polls that amount to a public vote of no confidence. They shook up the White House so much that the plan to grant amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants was put on hold to try to protect Democratic candidates from voter wrath in November.

6. ...but it doesn’t change the basic calculation. The president’s problem is that he has been wrong about virtually every major issue.

7. His worldview, his politics, his prejudices, his habits — they’ve been a mismatch for the country and its needs. He has been a dud even in the one area where he seemed a lock to make things better, racial relations. Only 10 percent believe race relations have improved under him, while 35 percent said they are worse.....

8. Barack Obama was not ready to be president, and still isn’t. It is a fantasy to believe he’ll master the art in his final two years.
The lasting image will be his yukking it up on the golf course minutes after giving a perfunctory speech on the beheading of James Foley. It revealed him as hollow, both to America and the world, and there is no way to un-see the emptiness.

9. Obama’s fecklessness is so unique that our adversaries and enemies surely realize they will never face a weaker president.

10. Throw in the fact that Europe largely has scrapped its military might to pay for its welfare states, and the entire West is a diminished, confused opponent, ripe for the taking."

Perhaps the first vote can be chalked up to best hopes....but the second election was a one question IQ test....and everyone who looked at this failure and pulled the Democrat lever....well....those are the real failures, and responsible for what we face today.

Let's hope that the failures who put this windbag back in office haven't doomed all of us!

nJYma2k.png

Once again....

Obama is a failure....

....and any who voted for him, especially the second time, is not only a failure, but is responsible for the results of every danger to which he has left Americans vulnerable.

If only you and every other Obama voter had been restricted as Shakespeare suggested, we'd all be a lot safer:

Hamlet

In other word, " I refuse to admit that if Pres. Obama is a sinking ship, by that same matrix I refuse to admit that the GOP is sitting on the sea bottom..."

Both of the alternative choices were disasters waiting to happen.

A the very very worst, Obama was the least of 3 evils.

On that note, let's remind all that Obama voters, and you in particular, are disasters extant.

Carter started arming the Mujaheddin and Reagan simply continued that policy which was very helpful in the eventual fall of the USSR:
The CIA s Operation Cyclone - Stirring The Hornet s Nest Of Islamic Unrest

Suck it up Joe. You've taken it up the backside in 3 straight posts, but then you're used to it.

OP- Sure. Thanks for 9/11, the stupidest wars ever, 30 years of screwing the nonrich and the country (see sig), a corrupt meltdown and world depression, and five years of mindless obstruction and bs propaganda, hater dupe.

nJYma2k.png

Once again....

Obama is a failure....

Hamlet

In other word, " I refuse to admit that if Pres. Obama is a sinking ship, by that same matrix I refuse to admit that the GOP is sitting on the sea bottom..."

Why use 'other words,' you dunce......Goodwin said it quite well.

You can attempt to tap dance around it....

...but it is Barack Obama (peace be on him) whose policies are in effect, and therefore responsible for all of the domestic and foreign policy catastrophes under which we all suffer.

If only Obama voters suffered, that would be a comedy.
The fact that the rest of us suffer as well, that is a tragedy.

OP- Sure. Thanks for 9/11, the stupidest wars ever, 30 years of screwing the nonrich and the country (see sig), a corrupt meltdown and world depression, and five years of mindless obstruction and bs propaganda, hater dupe.

1. "Thanks for 9/11..."

Had the Democrat rapist, Bill Clinton, done his job.....there might not have been a 9/11

"Bill Clinton, Hours Before 9/11 Attacks: 'I Could Have Killed' Osama bin Laden"
Bill Clinton Hours Before 9 11 Attacks I Could Have Killed Osama bin Laden - ABC News

Did I mention that he is a Democrat as well as an accomplished rapist?

2. "30 years of screwing the nonrich and the country"

Reminder, from Republican President Ronald Reagan: "
Real per-capita disposable income increased by 18% from 1982 to 1989, meaning the American standard of living increased by almost 20% in just seven years. The poverty rate declined every year from 1984 to 1989, dropping by one-sixth from its peak. The stock market more than tripled in value from 1980 to 1990, a larger increase than in any previous decade."
Reaganomics Vs. Obamanomics Facts And Figures - Forbes

3. "...meltdown and world depression..."
From FDR and the Democrat Party:
a. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.

He created GSE's Fannie and Freddie to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

b. Democrat Carter....the CRA, constraining banking policy

c. Democrat Clinton....strengthened the CRA

Under Clinton, HUD threatened banks, again, to give unrequited loans.

Henchmen: Democrats Cisneros and Cuomo.

d. Democrats Frank and Dodd barred any governmental discipline in this area.

That's the CliffNotes version.

4. "....bs propaganda..."
From the Liberal mainstream media...

Looks like you shouldn't have gotten up this morning, huh, Blanko?
I bet there are days you feel it’s not even worth chewing through the restraints.

Forum List

Back