Why Are My Tax Dollars Going To Support Pbs

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Bill Moyer's Journal, Charlie Rose, and Gwen Iffel, are all rabid left wing nuts. Why are my tax dollars going to support their biased diatribe very single week? Wonder what left would say if Rush Limbaugh got taxpayer subsided air time on PBS?

Bill Moyer's Journal, Charlie Rose, and Gwen Iffel, are all rabid left wing nuts. Why are my tax dollars going to support their biased diatribe very single week? Wonder what left would say if Rush Limbaugh got taxpayer subsided air time on PBS?

Why is you christstain churches getting a tax free ride

According to a national survey recently commissioned by PBS and undertaken by the bipartisan polling firms of Hart Research and American Viewpoint, 69% of voters oppose congressional elimination of government funding for public broadcasting. Over half of all voters say it would be a massive or significant loss for themselves and their family if Congress, voting to eliminate funding, forced PBS to eliminate some programming and jeopardized some PBS television stations. The survey also shows that six in ten voters believe this would be a massive or significant loss for the country as a whole.
Federal Funding PBS

Nonsense.

That they provide facts and information which conflict with your errant, subjective right-wing dogma doesn't make them “rabid left wing nuts.”

Don't recall anyone acting "rabid" on PBS. That sounds like a personal problem you have with detecting reality.
When I worked for a radio station with a military family they were mean and nasty on air and off, when I worked for an NPR station they were laid back and serene...

I'd really like to see a "why in my day" thread from our older members who've held many different types of jobs in their lives. The knowledge us young 'uns would stand to gain is truly enormous.

Moyers is a moron and Rose is a corpse that has yet to fully decompose. Both irrelevant.

Don't recall anyone acting "rabid" on PBS. That sounds like a personal problem you have with detecting reality.
When I worked for a radio station with a military family they were mean and nasty on air and off, when I worked for an NPR station they were laid back and serene...

I'd really like to see a "why in my day" thread from our older members who've held many different types of jobs in their lives. The knowledge us young 'uns would stand to gain is truly enormous.

Life is for living, not dying, go out and live life anyway you can. In the end all you have is memories, but it sure beats no memories..

Life is for living, not dying, go out and live life anyway you can. In the end all you have is memories, but it sure beats no memories..

Wyrds yf wysdym.

First, he would have to get to work on actually being informative, rather than an entertainer (clown).

Wow! You never make shit up.

b/c leftist know that now company would pay to have a commercial air on pbs and they need to teach their crap to our children somehow

Just another example of how Liberal Ideology dies if it weren't for the taxes being taken from the people who don't agree with them.

All these leftist responses and not a single actual answer.

quell surprise

th

Oh, you want a real answer?

Sorry.

Your tax dollars go to fund PBS and what you see as their liberal agenda, because my tax dollars go to fund the military, and what I see as a conservative and warmongering agenda.

Maybe I should pay for PBS and you should pay for the military.

Of course, you know that's not how it works.

Oh, you want a real answer?

Sorry.

Your tax dollars go to fund PBS and what you see as their liberal agenda, because my tax dollars go to fund the military, and what I see as a conservative and warmongering agenda.

Maybe I should pay for PBS and you should pay for the military.

Of course, you know that's not how it works.
Sound like Ward Churchill. Thanks for verifying that post for me.

Forum List

Back