Obama Using War And Deployments To Suppress Military Voting

Where in my post did I equate 9-11 with the military specifically? I didn't.. but I will do so now. It was and our military who SACRIFICED their very lives to avenge the deaths of America and Americans. It is and was our military who left beloved family and traveled to God-forsaken lands standing watch so that your pathetic ass could live freely! 9--11 saw the sign up of THOUSANDS of men and women wanting to serve their nation.. They're called HEROES because they earned it. You get that? Do I need to spell it out to you?!

you were the one saying 'esp concerning the military' blah blah fucking blah

9/11 the day had nothing to do with the military...the influx of soldiers ....an all volunteer army....they should only be called heroes when they earn it.....i dont see the military as all saint or all sinners...merely people like everyone else...you do know that the military has felons and rapists...are they heroes due to their job?

get a grip on your fake ass patriotism...go salute your flag made in china

The opinion of some old hag who lives to munch liberal talking points doesn't mean shit to me.. You're a joke.. I've slapped you down too many times to count. If you had a brain you would be dangerous. You're a simpleton.. a single celled amoeba with a fat mouth. Nothing more, nothing less.

you seem like the litte person here

Where in my post did I equate 9-11 with the military specifically? I didn't.. but I will do so now. It was and our military who SACRIFICED their very lives to avenge the deaths of America and Americans. It is and was our military who left beloved family and traveled to God-forsaken lands standing watch so that your pathetic ass could live freely! 9--11 saw the sign up of THOUSANDS of men and women wanting to serve their nation.. They're called HEROES because they earned it. You get that? Do I need to spell it out to you?!

9/11 the day had nothing to do with the military...the influx of soldiers ....an all volunteer army....they should only be called heroes when they earn it.....i dont see the military as all saint or all sinners...merely people like everyone else...you do know that the military has felons and rapists...are they heroes due to their job?

The opinion of some old hag who lives to munch liberal talking points doesn't mean shit to me.. You're a joke.. I've slapped you down too many times to count. If you had a brain you would be dangerous. You're a simpleton.. a single celled amoeba with a fat mouth. Nothing more, nothing less.

Not interested in your autobiography...but, er, thanks anyways.

Not interested in your autobiography...but, er, thanks anyways.

I'm not an old drawn up hag.. :)

again... no one can explain to me why, all of a sudden, military voting has become some huge issue. Military personnel have always used absentee ballots - usually even when they are stateside, because most military personnel, especially younger single ones, maintain their original state of residence for voting purposes because they plan to return there. If you're from Nebraska and you're going to welding school in Norfolk, you vote absentee. Absentee ballots are no big deal. Every command reminds their unit members every election year to send in their absentee ballot request forms and every command encourages everyone to vote. It has been that way for a long long time, and it works fine.

and yet you refute no facts....just name calling....

and i havent ever noticed you before today. seems you are a legend in your own mind

Guess where she's from, SB......just guess. :eusa_whistle:

Yes, guess.. Guess where Bod originally came from?! The same fucking place.. Your point?? Oh that's right.. you don't have one.

SB knows exactly what I'm talking about. Thank you for once again chiming in with something totally laughable. :lol:

again... no one can explain to me why, all of a sudden, military voting has become some huge issue. Military personnel have always used absentee ballots - usually even when they are stateside, because most military personnel, especially younger single ones, maintain their original state of residence for voting purposes because they plan to return there. If you're from Nebraska and you're going to welding school in Norfolk, you vote absentee. Absentee ballots are no big deal. Every command reminds their unit members every election year to send in their absentee ballot request forms and every command encourages everyone to vote. It has been that way for a long long time, and it works fine.

I think someone else pointed out that a Rovian tactic is to take an issue and turn it around and accuse your opponent of what you yourself are doing. Point fingers towards military voting to blow smokescreens over other voting....ahem....issues stateside.

You're spinning.

The lawsuit was about discrimination. The military getting voting rights the rest of Ohioens don't have. A sneaky way of trying to screw the military. Most early voting ends on Friday before the first Tuesday in November. Obama said it wasn't fair soldiers got the extra time to vote.

Nonsense. They need the extra time because of their situation. I.E. Being deployed overseas.

And $75 million for the entire military?

Come on. Maybe if they stopped partying and taking trips to Hawaii and Columbia, or throwing cash down a Solyndra rat-hole they'd find the money to take care of our troops. But we can see where their fucken priorities lie, don't we.

No, I'm presenting the facts. The FACT is that Ohio tried to reduce early voting for all except the military...who already vote, BY LAW, 45 days before the election. The DOJ sued (and won) to have that early voting restored for ALL Ohio voters, not JUST the military.

If you think that $75 million should be increased, who could you possibly write a letter to? Hmmmmmm.....

how can they complain about something not being funded, these people are the NO NEW TAXES and gut every program people, but then they comlain when shit is not funded, hmmmm

Silly rabbit......you have zero problem with government funded Birth Control but you don't really care about making sure our troops are allowed to vote.

I guess you felt the same exact way when Bush was president. Then I can assume you must not have complained when the press started running up defense spending over some peeling paint and a little mold.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back