Obama uses private jet, 14 car convoy to get European climate change speech

What is your point? You just now noticing that high profile people have security?
I believe the point is that Obama is a typical liberal hypocrite.

Indeed.........thought it was some kind of a joke at first. Progressives always are doing it wrong.

I believe the point is that you're using the "You can't state the truth about global warming unless you live in a cave!" incredibly stupid lie.

Remember, you and your fellow cult cowards all telling such desperate lies only makes you look bad, not us.

Now, how about you wimps discuss the science? Oh wait, you can't, because all the science says you're lying. Dang, sucks to be you. It means you now have to squeal, flap your little limp wrists around wildly, and cry about whoever your political cult told you to demonize.

I believe the point is that you're using the "You can't state the truth about global warming unless you live in a cave!" incredibly stupid lie.

Remember, you and your fellow cult cowards all telling such desperate lies only makes you look bad, not us.

Now, how about you wimps discuss the science? Oh wait, you can't, because all the science says you're lying. Dang, sucks to be you. It means you now have to squeal, flap your little limp wrists around wildly, and cry about whoever your political cult told you to demonize.

Don't worry mamooth, you don't have to defend Obama he was in his new green energy limo.

5dee1bc4994825de761c2d269af90112.jpg

Which science, the science the liberals kept hidden because it didn't support their agenda?

Former President Barack Obama traveled to Italy this week to make a speech on climate change at the “Seed & Chips: The Global Food Innovation Summit” in the city of Milan.

It seems like Obama has taken a page out of Leonardo DiCaprio's book of “do as I say, not as I do” and took a private jet to Milan. Not only that, he had a 14 car convoy to get into the city, which also included protection from above with a helicopter.

View attachment 125940

Obama Uses Private Jet, 14 Car Convoy to Get to European Climate Change Speech

=============================================================================

CLIMATE REPORT TO UN: TRUMP RIGHT, UN WRONG – SKEPTICS DELIVER ...
Nov 17, 2016 ... Former Obama Energy Chief slams EPA climate regs: 'Falsely sold as impactful' – 'All U.S. ... And energy use has not really changed all that much in over 100 years . ... Predict Both Outcomes & They Can Be Always Correct! .... Simond, seeing as you can't even spell 'fraud', and the rest of your post is about ...

===============================================================================
Even I have mentioned this in those bs global warming post. These puppets and their masters go around telling their enslaved don't use this or that, or to feel guilty scare the shit out of people using false warming information while all at the same time destroying the natural balance of our climate using what so many dumbasses can't see to believe exist and it called Geo-engineering, cloud seeding etc.

But hey denial won't change the fact the fkn shit exist and is used.

they all do it from Obama, Clintons, Trump, Bush, even little ole Leonardo Decaprio does it preaches to you the slaves as they get carted off all over the world.
I would bet you a nickel that Obama wishes he could travel commercial (first class, I'm sure) and not have a string of goons following him everywhere he goes. I would bet you a nickel he'd like to be able to rent a car and drive to the chili dog place all by himself, or go pick out a new tie at the mall. I wonder if he'll ever be safe to do that again.

Oh, my dear, those things are for the world's underlings, not ROYALTY!

Most likely in his contract that each family member gets their own car plus one for Valaree Jarrett who lives with them and one for each dog and their handlers.

Former President Barack Obama traveled to Italy this week to make a speech on climate change at the “Seed & Chips: The Global Food Innovation Summit” in the city of Milan.

It seems like Obama has taken a page out of Leonardo DiCaprio's book of “do as I say, not as I do” and took a private jet to Milan. Not only that, he had a 14 car convoy to get into the city, which also included protection from above with a helicopter.

View attachment 125940

Nov 17, 2016 ... Former Obama Energy Chief slams EPA climate regs: 'Falsely sold as impactful' – 'All U.S. ... And energy use has not really changed all that much in over 100 years . ... Predict Both Outcomes & They Can Be Always Correct! .... Simond, seeing as you can't even spell 'fraud', and the rest of your post is about ...

Even I have mentioned this in those bs global warming post. These puppets and their masters go around telling their enslaved don't use this or that, or to feel guilty scare the shit out of people using false warming information while all at the same time destroying the natural balance of our climate using what so many dumbasses can't see to believe exist and it called Geo-engineering, cloud seeding etc.

they all do it from Obama, Clintons, Trump, Bush, even little ole Leonardo Decaprio does it preaches to you the slaves as they get carted off all over the world.
So, what should he use? A Piper Cub and a Prius?

View attachment 125940

So, what should he use? A Piper Cub and a Prius?

Naw. His ego wouldn't fit in either.

As far as I'm concerned, if people are willing to spend millions to have him talk about how great he is in every way, more power to him. Progressives never fail to prove that there's one born every minute.

Forum List

Back