Obama uses private jet, 14 car convoy to get European climate change speech

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Former President Barack Obama traveled to Italy this week to make a speech on climate change at the “Seed & Chips: The Global Food Innovation Summit” in the city of Milan.

It seems like Obama has taken a page out of Leonardo DiCaprio's book of “do as I say, not as I do” and took a private jet to Milan. Not only that, he had a 14 car convoy to get into the city, which also included protection from above with a helicopter.

upload_2017-5-10_9-46-37.png

Obama Uses Private Jet, 14 Car Convoy to Get to European Climate Change Speech

=============================================================================

CLIMATE REPORT TO UN: TRUMP RIGHT, UN WRONG – SKEPTICS DELIVER ...
Nov 17, 2016 ... Former Obama Energy Chief slams EPA climate regs: 'Falsely sold as impactful' – 'All U.S. ... And energy use has not really changed all that much in over 100 years . ... Predict Both Outcomes & They Can Be Always Correct! .... Simond, seeing as you can't even spell 'fraud', and the rest of your post is about ...

===============================================================================
Even I have mentioned this in those bs global warming post. These puppets and their masters go around telling their enslaved don't use this or that, or to feel guilty scare the shit out of people using false warming information while all at the same time destroying the natural balance of our climate using what so many dumbasses can't see to believe exist and it called Geo-engineering, cloud seeding etc.

But hey denial won't change the fact the fkn shit exist and is used.

they all do it from Obama, Clintons, Trump, Bush, even little ole Leonardo Decaprio does it preaches to you the slaves as they get carted off all over the world.

Former President Barack Obama traveled to Italy this week to make a speech on climate change at the “Seed & Chips: The Global Food Innovation Summit” in the city of Milan.

It seems like Obama has taken a page out of Leonardo DiCaprio's book of “do as I say, not as I do” and took a private jet to Milan. Not only that, he had a 14 car convoy to get into the city, which also included protection from above with a helicopter.

View attachment 125940

Nov 17, 2016 ... Former Obama Energy Chief slams EPA climate regs: 'Falsely sold as impactful' – 'All U.S. ... And energy use has not really changed all that much in over 100 years . ... Predict Both Outcomes & They Can Be Always Correct! .... Simond, seeing as you can't even spell 'fraud', and the rest of your post is about ...

Even I have mentioned this in those bs global warming post. These puppets and their masters go around telling their enslaved don't use this or that, or to feel guilty scare the shit out of people using false warming information while all at the same time destroying the natural balance of our climate using what so many dumbasses can't see to believe exist and it called Geo-engineering, cloud seeding etc.

they all do it from Obama, Clintons, Trump, Bush, even little ole Leonardo Decaprio does it preaches to you the slaves as they get carted off all over the world.
I would bet you a nickel that Obama wishes he could travel commercial (first class, I'm sure) and not have a string of goons following him everywhere he goes. I would bet you a nickel he'd like to be able to rent a car and drive to the chili dog place all by himself, or go pick out a new tie at the mall. I wonder if he'll ever be safe to do that again.

Well, a question I have long wondered, how does a person of his stature get anywhere if it's not like that? He can't just drive his own car, or walk, right?

View attachment 125940

I would bet you a nickel that Obama wishes he could travel commercial (first class, I'm sure) and not have a string of goons following him everywhere he goes. I would bet you a nickel he'd like to be able to rent a car and drive to the chili dog place all by himself, or go pick out a new tie at the mall. I wonder if he'll ever be safe to do that again.
Elvis couldn't even go get a hamburger.

• Banned
Well, a question I have long wondered, how does a person of his stature get anywhere if it's not like that? He can't just drive his own car, or walk, right?

Simple when they stop wanting to be in the public eye there is no need to travel the world being a hypocrite.
Look at the percentages of the average American how many get to hop a jet and fly to whatever island, go shopping in Paris etc, etc.

Simple when they stop wanting to be in the public eye there is no need to travel the world being a hypocrite.
Look at the percentages of the average American how many get to hop a jet and fly to whatever island, go shopping in Paris etc, etc.
I don't think it's as simple as you think. A lot of people thought Obama could do no wrong and adored him. If he were just to show up somewhere it would be a circus and may not be very safe for him or his herd. Chaos.

• Banned

I don't think it's as simple as you think. A lot of people thought Obama could do no wrong and adored him. If he were just to show up somewhere it would be a circus and may not be very safe for him or his herd. Chaos.

he should go right away he knows he's hated more than loved. haah As we pay for this pos and his security detail that is for life and legally it is not suppose to be for life " After serving as President" , it is only a few years afterwards...................... This SOB knew how hated he would be when he was done so the skinny lying prick had to have full security the rest of his pathetic life.

And they try using and blaming Trump for all this security cost.....yeah right.

CLIMATE ENGINEERING WEATHER WARFARE, AND THE COLLAPSE OF CIVILIZATION
Planet Earth is under an all out weather warfare assault. In this video, Dane Wigington gives another presentation in Northern California on the harmful effects of Geoengineering, declaring that there is virtually NO NATURAL WEATHER due to the massive global climate engineering. The very essentials needed to sustain life on earth are being recklessly destroyed by these programs. This is not a topic that will begin to affect us in several years, but is now already causing massive animal and plant die off around the world, as well as human illness. read more

Why doesn't the Left's messiah get there by walking on water?

View attachment 125940

Obama would be perfectly safe traveling like any regular person.

Nobody would want to harm a person who is loved by everybody.

He could hire make-up artists to change his appearance. It would be a hell of a lot cheaper than a 14 SUV & helicopter convoy.

Forum List

Back