Biden Touts Productive Climate Change Meeting With French Leader Napoleon Bonaparte

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1707243627307.png

"Listen up, folks," the president said. "Climate change is an imminent threat. I just met with… I met… I sat down with the… I met with Napoleon… on the… I talked to Napoleon there. He agreed that it's a serious problem. We agree that it's in the best interests of both our countries to address climate change head-on. He was there with Josephine. She's a nice broad. She smelled like ice cream."

CNN reported Lesly Fraley asked, "Were you able to secure agreement that the US needs to be governed by the UN to do whatever they see fit to fight climate change in order to save the planet?"

"Yes", said Biden, "But as a Senator I'm not able to do as much about it as President Obama is, so I would confer with him on the issue."

Another reporter from MSNBC asked, "Sir, how can we stop Trump from causing all the climate change?"

"First thing you have to do is to impeach the bastard. As long as he is President there is not much I can do as his VP."

Biden concluded by saying"Thanks for coming everyone! Now it's sleepy time. I furfurnugen do mininkus."

Forum List

Back