Obama traveling to Colorado for a Photo opp with shooting victums

No. You do it because you're toxic, brain dead loons

And dishonest hypocrites

Conservatives are some of the most honest people you ever meet. Unlike liberals who will lie, cheat and steal to rob us of our liberties

Yeah, Lee Atwater and Karl Rove are pillars of the community and honest as the day is long...:thup:

Yeah, altering NASA scientific study conclusions speaks volumes.

Oh, so it's a "photo op" instead of being presidential?

I can just hear you wingnuts whining if he didn't go: "Where's Obama?"... "He doesn't care"... "He's un-American"...

He should have invited Romney or Boehner to go with him.

I can just hear you wingnuts whining if he didn't go: "Where's Obama?"... "He doesn't care"... "He's un-American"...

Wrong. The only appropriate political office holders to be there are their various elected representatives. Neither Romney nor Boehner even live in Colorado.

It would have been a nice bipartisan gesture to invite Romney

It would have been a nice bipartisan gesture to invite Romney

well that may be but, humans are human.

I don't fault him for not doing so, that's just a little to much to ask of anyone in his position if you ask me......we are, what we are.

Once again this is something that goes with the territory of being president. Nothing to applaud nor rip him over.

You guys really need to get over this.

Yep, as I said earlier, if he didn't show up they'd be screaming he doesn't care.

This is one of the things Presidents do. Both parties. This feigned indignation is a little forced, dontcha think?

Get over it, folks.

Who do you think you're fooling? You don't give a whit about kids in Chicago any more than the ones in Denver. You're transparent. Get some friggin' therapy!!!

I care about all kids ,as I do the ones being murderd here in Detroit. You?

stop lying, you are fucking internet trash.

Maybe you should read through some of my posts and get back to me loon..You libs are offended so easily

Why does Obama have to run down there? These people are grieving, their family members have just been murdered, and Obama and his motorcade has to run down there

Obama heading to visit shooting victims, families

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama will travel to Colorado on Sunday to visit with victims of the movie theater shooting and their families.

White House communications director Dan Pfeiffer announced plans for the trip on Saturday night. Aides say will also include meetings with state and local officials.

Obama heading to visit shooting victims, families - CBS News
Trust me, Bush regrets not landing in New Orleans, instead of peering at the devastation out the window of his jet

Oh dayum. I missed his photo op. I men campaign speech. I mean speech to the nation. Nevermind. I wasn't going to watch anyway, just like the rest of the nation.

Why does Obama have to run down there? These people are grieving, their family members have just been murdered, and Obama and his motorcade has to run down there

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama will travel to Colorado on Sunday to visit with victims of the movie theater shooting and their families.

White House communications director Dan Pfeiffer announced plans for the trip on Saturday night. Aides say will also include meetings with state and local officials.

Trust me, Bush regrets not landing in New Orleans, instead of peering at the devastation out the window of his jet

President Bush never regretted landing in NO when all hell was breaking loose. It takes time and money to set up a Presidential visit. Bush has already said that if he had landed in the midst of the nightmare there he would have sucked up valuable security resources. He refused to take the photo op.

That's presidential. That's a humble man. That's a leader.

President Bush never regretted landing in NO when all hell was breaking loose. It takes time and money to set up a Presidential visit. Bush has already said that if he had landed in the midst of the nightmare there he would have sucked up valuable security resources. He refused to take the photo op.

That's presidential. That's a humble man. That's a leader.
On book tour, Bush recounts regrets to Oprah Winfrey - The Boston Globe

George W. Bush recounted the mistakes of his presidency on Oprah Winfrey’s talk show as he launched a book tour to promote his just-released memoir, “Decision Points.’’

The former president said he still feels “sick about’’ the fact that no weapons of mass destruction were found in Iraq. His response to Hurricane Katrina could have been quicker, he said, and he should have landed Air Force One two days after the storm instead of viewing the destruction through the plane’s window. And he said he did not see the financial meltdown coming.

Last edited:

Let us hope they do not pass out t shirts again,
like the Wellstone Memorial

Of course Papa Obama is so tight for money now
They might sell them, this time...
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Because if he didn't then you guys would be screaming and whining about how insensitive he is.

Forum List

Back